A Princess' Lesson (1 Viewer)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
"The next fight will be..."

They already knew who it was. The two glared daggers at each other.

"Asuka Kazama..."

Asuka stepped forward, hate still burning in her eyes.

"Versus Lili Rochefort..."

Lili stepped up to meet Asuka face to face. More like nose to nose, really. The two had to be separated by the other fighters.

"In an I Quit fight! The winner of this match is the one who makes her opponent utter the words "I quit".

"You'll have to stretcher me out of this fight, because there is no way in hell I am submitting to you, you spoiled bitch." Asuka shot venom through her words.

"Well that can be arranged, because I won't submit to you. I'm going to crush you like the pesky little insect you are." Lili fired back an equally venomous verbal shot.

With the two fighters separated, the voice over the P.A. boomed "FIGHT!"

Lili and Asuka circled each other, staring holes through each other. They both knew that an emotion-driven match is an unplanned match, and an unplanned match was a lost one.

Lili took the first swing, a feint kick. Asuka tried to parry, but she was caught with the overhead kick the feint hid. Asuka shook it off, cursing her forgetfulness of how nimble and agile Lili was. Her offense may look flowery, but it was some pretty lethal stuff, and she could be quickly overwhelmed by it if she let it get to her mentally. Lili threw a front kick, but Asuka caught her leg and snapped off a right cross to Lili's jaw. Lili stumbled back a step. The two continued to glare hate at each other.

Lili threw a high kick at Asuka who blocked it, then twisted sharply and ducked, spinning around in a leg sweep that Asuka jumped over at the last second. She tried to come down on Lili's leg, but it wasn't there. "You're pretty quick, Lili, but you might forget I am too," Asuka said, then feinted a front kick and jumped with her other leg, landing a karate kick to Lili's face. Her head snapped back with a sudden motion, and she grunted. Asuka immediately followed it with a sweep of her own, knocking Lili's legs out from under her. She landed hard on her back, but managed to roll out of the way of the stomp that was heading her way. Lili caught Asuka's leg with her own and brought her down, then locked up a leg lock. Asuka shrieked in surprise and pain.

"Say it! Say it!!" Lili yelled. "Go to hell!" Asuka yelled back, and began planting elbows into Lili's legs. Lili grunted with each one, and tried to torque the leg lock on Asuka harder, but Asuka kept raining down elbows, so Lili gave up the leglock. In the scramble to get up, she swung a knee at Asuka's face, who narrowly avoided it.

Asuka threw a punch she knew Lili would block, then spun quickly and drilled her across the face with a spinning backfist. Asuka thought she heard Lili's jaw break. Lili must have thought the same thing, because she immediately tested it. "Nope, not broken" she said, "but nice punch. You hit harder than I thought you could. I prefer these though," and came in with a right elbow which rattled Asuka's jaw. She continued the onslaught with a left uppercut, catching Asuka in the chin. She went for broke and threw another right, but Asuka caught it and used her momentum to spin Lili to the floor. Lili grunted with the impact, and Asuka was on top of her with a hammerlock, forcing her arm behind her back. In an instant she had her left arm around Lili's chin and jaw, she had yanked Lili to her feet, and she began torquing her shoulder in one direction and her neck in the other in a chicken wing submission hold. "Let me hear it, Lili!" Asuka taunted, as Lili yelled out in pain. Lili had to figure something out, as the hold started to feel like torture. Her neck and shoulder started to burn with the pain as she screamed. Lili managed to circle a leg around Asuka and knocked her slightly loopy with a reverse roundhouse to the back of the head that loosened the hold and stopped the pressure, but didn't break it entirely. So Lili kicked her again, in the upper back this time, not getting all of it. It was enough, and she broke Asuka's grip.

Lili turned and kneed Asuka in the stomach, doubling her over. Then she grabbed Asuka in a guillotine choke, jumped up and wrapped her legs around Asuka to pull her to the floor. Lili wrenched the hold but Asuka had gotten a hand between Lili's arm and her neck, so she couldn't apply the choke quite enough to cut off Asuka's breathing. Asuka was still in a very bad spot, and she had to keep that hand in there so she couldn't attack with it. Asuka attacked with knees to Lili's stomach, and three of them broke the hold. The two scrambled to their feet, breathing heavily. "Sucking air already, Asuka?" Lili asked tauntingly. "So are you", Asuka countered. Lili retorted with "Well, I guess it's better than sucki- OOF!" she was cut off with a soccer style kick to the stomach that threatened to drop her lunch all over the battleground. Lili clutched her stomach and fell to the ground, and Asuka jumped on her. Rolling her to her back, Asuka drew her fist back and punched Lili in the face with a straight right hand, banging her head into the floor. The collision with the floor caused her to see stars. Asuka grabbed a handful of hair, pulled her head back up and punched again. "I'll give you a chance before I hit you again, you cow... what do you say? Two words, you know them... come on.. "You can't fire me because..." "Because... fuck you" Lili retorted. Lili brought her knee up and hit Asuka in the kidneys with it. Asuka groaned and rolled off. Lili scrambled, which was slowly at this point, and got Asuka with a camel clutch hold. Sitting on Asuka's back, she clenched her hands under Asuka's chin and reared back. Asuka gave out a shriek of pain to Lili's delight. "Quit or I'll break your neck!" Lili yelled in fury. Asuka screamed. Lili relented slightly only to drop back down and torque the hold again. Asuka let out another cry of pain. Asuka started getting her legs under her. Lili only figured it out too late, when Asuka suddenly pushed off for all she was worth. For a moment she was standing upright with Lili perched on her shoulders, then she fell over backwards. Lili yelled in terror, then crashed hard into the ground in a bad landing. Her neck and shoulder throbbed, and she thought she had broken them.

She lay on the concrete trying to gather her thoughts, while Asuka stood up, unsteadily. Wobbling slightly from exertion and pain, she made her way over to Lili, casting a shadow over her. "Well then?" Asuka asked. She leaned in close to Lili. "Say them. Say those words, and this will all be over and done with." Lili instead spit in Asuka's face in defiance.

Asuka wiped the saliva from her face, and when she turned back to face Lili, her face was contorted in an expression of pure rage. She began to stomp Lili unmercifully everywhere she could. Arms, legs, chest, stomach. Lili rolled over in an attempt to get away, which only earned her shots to the back. Lili began to cry out in pain as Asuka landed stomp after stomp to her chest and stomach. More and more, almost 30 in all, before Asuka's boiling rage cooled enough for her to stop. Lili lay on the concrete with Asuka's boot prints on her. Blood had been drawn from her head. Lili lay there, panting and moaning in pain. Asuka was exhausted from her own onslaught. She tried to catch her breath, much easier done than Lili was capable of. She brought her boot up, and stomped down hard on Lili's chest. Lili cried out, tears in her eyes. "Submit." Asuka said it like it were a command. "No..." Lili managed to wheeze out. Asuka raised her boot and drove it into Lili's sternum again. "Submit" she repeated, in an eerie calm tone. Lili clutched at her chest and breathed out "No...". Asuka stomped her again. She heard a crack. "Submit" she ordered through clenched teeth. Lili found it hard to breathe, but still she said "No." Asuka landed a fourth stomp, breaking a couple ribs. "Submit!" she yelled. Lili was gasping for breath. She didn't submit, but she couldn't tell Asuka off either. So Asuka landed another crushing blow with her boot, this time breaking Lili's sternum. Lili screamed out in pain and began to sob. Another non-submission, so Asuka stomped hard again. It felt like a grenade exploded inside Lili's chest. She waved Asuka off to tell her she didn't want to continue the fight, but Asuka was unforgiving. "I want you to say it" she said to Lili. Lili couldn't speak from the pain. Asuka got in close, knowing Lili couldn't fight and not fearing a surprise attack or submission hold. Lili was curled into a ball, she wasn't going to fight from that position. Lili just managed to breathe the words "I submit" to Asuka. "There! See? That wasn't so hard, was it? Now just like I promised, the pain's over. Hopefully I beat a little class into you, too." Asuka painfully staggered away from the fight, the victor, arms raised in celebration. Lili had to be taken out of the arena on a stretcher.

B

blitzrunner

ahhh.. Asuka beating the snot out of Lili... always brings a smile to my face.. I always imagined that Asuka didn't really care much for the rivalry between them, she simply was always annoyed her... and that it was Lili who saw her as a rival.

regardless.. this ended the way I would have imagined =)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
That's the great part about fiction, anyone is capable of anything. >:)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Would anyone be interested in a little extracurricular beating while Lili's laid up and recovering? Ideas on who should do it and why?

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I have to admit, even I would have to stretch a long way to justify Christie beating Lili up while she is hospitalized. lol.

edit: Ah, I know who can do it. Think about who the easiest to manipulate would be, and then read on when you think you got the answer, and see if you are right.

The shadow-clad figure silently moved through the pitch black field behind the hospital. Room 614. Sixth floor. No problem.

With one single purpose, the figure glided through the field. Lili had a lot of enemies, her attitude had made sure of that. A lot of people wanted her hurt.

In the dead of darkness, the figure made its way to the wall, then activating a couple of servos, flew upwards. The figure scanned for Lili's life sign. She was in the room, alone, sleeping. The darkness meant she would not have been seen.

The figure pried the lock off the window, breaking it. She then slid the window open and made her way in. Lili was still sleeping, and looked pretty beat up from her fight with Asuka in which she'd been pummeled into submission.

She walked quietly over to Lili, making minimal footstep sounds. Then she clamped a hand over Lili's mouth so she couldn't scream. Lili was awake instantly and reflexively tried to fight, but her broken sternum and ribs immediately sent a shot of pain through her torso that made her moan and drop her arms. She tried to get a good look at her attacker... and her eyes grew wide when she recognized Alisa Boskonovich.

Alisa said to her in a whisper "I have been programmed to alter your attitude... this is from all the people in the King of Iron Fist Tournament that you have offended, spit on, looked down on, and otherwise demeaned. They... they have sent me with a... message."

Alisa drew her hand back, balled it into a fist, and punched Lili straight in the face. Lili screamed a muffled scream through Alisa's hand. Alisa punched her again. Lili screamed, muffled again, and tried to fumble for the call button on her bed. Alisa responded by headbutting Lili. Lili collapsed back into bed, unable to fight back. Alisa raised her fist and drove a hammer punch into Lili's chest. Pain shot through her like lightning. All she could do was gasp and wheeze. Alisa removed her hand from Lili's mouth. Lili couldn't muster the ability to speak, let alone yell. Alisa grabbed a handful of Lili's long blonde hair, and began to throw rapid-fire punches into the left side of her face. Cuts opened up under her eye, on her cheek, on her jaw. Blood flowed from them freely. When Alisa finished, Lili had been beaten unconscious. Her head lolled to one side, her lips open slightly. Blood smeared on her face, and her bedsheets, the cuts continuing to leak blood.

Her job done, Alisa pressed the call button on the side of the bed, then made her way over to the window and took off into the night.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

blitzrunner

I guess Coma is officially a new type of attitude....
either that or Dr. B's girl never quite learned how frail a little human's skull is =P

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Alissa isn't totally without morals, it's just her programming overrides everything. Some unknown person in the tournament reconfigured Alisa's programming, and once the programming was executed, she was free to act on her own accord again, hence why she pressed the call button to summon a nurse, so they could find Lili in her beaten state and administer aid. Her fight or flight code told her to get out of there without being noticed. Easy to explain why Alisa would do something like that.

Also, yes, a coma is defined as a period of unconsciousness lasting six or more hours in which the person is unable to be awakened. I think getting her skull pounded to a bloody squash qualifies.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
"Ow! Watch where you're driving that thing!"

"Apologies, Miss Rochefort."

"Fletcher, get my bags from the trunk."

Paul and Law looked up from their card game. "Oh great, the bitch is back" said Paul.

"And has learned nothing." noted Law.

Lili was ordering the help around as usual. She had been discharged from the hospital as there was not much they could do to help heal her, so she persuaded them to sign her out.

Lili spotted the two of them. "What are you two looking at??" she screeched. They looked at each other, rolled their eyes and went back to their card game.

"I wonder if that clumsy oaf Marduk would take these bags for a few bucks. It would save time. Fletcher! Find him and ask!"

Paul and Law looked at each other. Uh...oh...

"There's yer bags, lady. No sweat to it. You got my money for me?" Marduk held out his bear-paw like hand.

Lili paled slightly. Yes, Craig, here's your money as promised" she said, uncharacteristically politely. She gave him a $20 bill. "And thank you for the help."

"Ain't a problem." Marduk sauntered off.

Lili breathed a sigh of relief. "Ugh. What a massive smelly ape. He's all brawn and no brains. FLETCHER! MY WHEELCHAIR! UP THE STAIRS!!"

On the other side of the wall, Marduk sneered. To himself he said "All brawn, huh? No brains, eh? I'll make sure you get yours. Guess you ain't been pounded on hard enough yet."

________

Lili came out of her room at 4 PM. Everyone else was hanging out with reach other, or training, or playing games. Lili didn't care to associate herself with what she considered the riffraff. She had money, who needed them? As she stepped out of her room, she was greeted by a massive hand around her mouth and one in her hair. She yelped and froze stiff. "So, little lady, you think I'm all brawn, do ya? It's cause I talk like this, is it?"

Ice water ran through Lili's veins. Oh God, he heard me, she thought.

"I ain't got brains, do I? All I am to you is a primate that lugs your bags for cash? I'm gon' remove my hand from your mouth, and if you scream, you gon' end up in a neck brace. Now you best give me an answer I like, fast."

He removed his hand. Lili was frozen in white terror. She was shaking. "M-m-mar... Marduk... I... I didn't... please... please don't hurt... hurt me.. I just got out of the hospital, I-"

"You ain't learned a damn thing about respectin' other people, has ya? Asuka kicked yer ass, you's back from the hospital, and you still out there orderin' yer hired help 'round like they just shells what ain't got feelings."

"A-a-alisa beat me too.." she stammered.

"So you's had yer li'l ass kicked twice now and you's still a miserable cow?" Marduk asked incredulously. "What's it gon' take to make you realize people ain't just for you to walk all over?"

"It was my parents! They're completely filthy rich! They spoiled me as a child, I wanted for nothing! Whatever I wanted, they got me! It just... it was the way I was raised. I don't expect that to be a valid explanation, but I just... I just don't know any better."

"In other words, you's stupid and inconsiderate, ain't ya?"

Lili swallowed her temper. "I suppose, yes... I had a spoiled childhood, and maybe.. maybe they didn't take the greatest care they could have with my personality..."

"And you sayin' you can't change that? Hmm. Maybe you needs a bit of a hand with that..." and he wheeled her over to the south-end flight of stairs.

Lili began to panic. "No, no, no, Marduk, please, no! I'm asking you, please, don't do this to me.."

"Then beg me."

Lili hesitated and fumed for a moment. She did have her pride... but then maybe her pride was what got her into trouble in the first place. That and her hugely oversized mouth.

She did as she was told. "Please Marduk. I'm swallowing my pride and I'm doing it. I'm not just asking, I'm begging you, please don't throw me down those stairs. I'm already hurt... please don't..."

Marduk smiled. "Yar off to a good start, lady, but ya need to learn that ya need to be respectful alla the time, not just when you's bein' threatened. And I feel ya ain't learned that yet from yer beatings, what with the way ya been screaming at your help since you got back."

Lili began to scream. "HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME!"

Marduk clamped a hand over her mouth again." WHo do ya think is gonna help you? You done pissed off every single person 'round here. Even that little Chinese girl, siao... see-ow.. whatever her name is. She's a sweet little thing and you cheated to beat her. Even she dislikes you, which is unusual. Nobody's gon' help you. Now I hope they kept that bed vacant."

Marduk gave her wheelchair a hard push. "AAAAAHHHHHH!!!! Lili screamed in pure terror. Then she crashed and slammed down the flight of stairs. She fell out of her wheelchair. Her head banged into the stairs hard on at least three separate occasions. She hit the railing once. Down and down until she landed in an unconscious heap on her back, legs crossed over each other. Her left arm was bent under her, possibly broken. She was completely motionless except for the rise and fall of her chest breathing. She had left smears of blood all over the tile steps. As a final insult, the wheelchair landed of top of her and bounced to one side. Blood was starting to pool around her head. The hair around the wound soaked some up, but not all, like a sponge dropped in a bucket of water. The pool grew larger. Bruises were already starting to form on the harder impact sites.

Marduk looked down at her over the rail. "You gon' learn respect if it has to be beaten into yer scrawny prissy li'l ass sooner or later." And he left her laying on the tile floor. She'd be found sooner or later. Whether anyone did anything to help her was up to them.

B

blitzrunner

awww Marduk being the gentleman.. er... reasonable guy for a change! I like it!... especially the part about "trying" to teach her a lesson =P

This is why noone talks trash to Marduk and gets away with it!

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I dunno if pushing a woman in a wheelchair down a flight of stairs is really reasonable or not... lol.

I am thinking of continuing the story and having her have a change of heart... that's the nice thing about fiction though, in the next story she can be a total bitch again. They don't have to be related.

Also thanks for reading my stuff! My stories have a load of views, so people are reading them, but nobody's commenting... so I have no idea WHO is reading them, lol.

B

blitzrunner

No Problem man.. I used to be an avid attendant at Deathstalker's site, and I always felt bad when I didn't have the time to respond after reading. Since there's a lot less FanFic on this forum, I figure since its not as much work, I might as well write something about 'em =)

THAT, and Tekken FanFic, at least VIOLENT-oriented Tekken Fanfic, makes me happy

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Lili very slowly opened her eyes. She had trouble focusing. It was dark with a few small lights on. She tried to sit up, but couldn't move. She momentarily panicked, thinking she were paralyzed. She flexed her fingers. No, she could move. Then what was keeping her from moving her neck? She reached up and felt a neck brace. She managed to look around the room a little. She was back in the hospital, in a different room this time.

"Ah, I see you're awake finally. You've been out a while. How are you feeling?"

It was a nurse. She was in intensive care.

Lili considered a snappy response, then decided that was what got her into this in the first place. "I'm in an awful lot of pain..."

"What is the last thing you remember? Before you woke up just now."

"I... I got careless, and I ended up falling down a flight of stairs in my wheelchair." It was a half truth anyway. She did get careless, even if it was verbally, and she did fall down the stairs, even if she was pushed. She deserved it and she knew it.

"mm-hmm. I see you'd been discharged just a few days prior to being readmitted... broken ribs, cracked sternum... and then we found you bleeding from the face one night. How did that happen?"

"If I told you what happened, you would ship me off to the looney bin. I'll just keep that to myself, if it's all the same. Can I ask what that fall did to me?"

The nurse flipped through some charts on her clipboard. "Well, let's see here... your total injury list is this... seven broken ribs, a cracked sternum, a broken left arm, a concussion, lacerations on the left side of your face and head, and various bruising in multiple spots."

Lili hadn't even noticed her arm, but now that she did, she noticed it was in a cast, bent at the elbow and draped on her stomach. "I'm lucky that trip down the stairs didn't break my neck."

The nurse said "Miraculously, your neck is okay. We can remove the neck brace if you want. It was a precautionary thing while you were unconscious."

"Please do. Hey, um... how long has it been? What time is it? What day is it?"

"It's 4:26 AM, Thursday morning."

"What's the date?"

"October 22nd."

Lili's eyes widened. "I've been unconscious for two weeks?"

"We couldn't wake you. You arrived to the hospital bleeding pretty bad from the head. Frankly, I am surprised you're awake now. I'll let you get some rest. The call button is on the left side of your bed, and the button on the right administers a dose of morphine. It works once every eight hours to prevent overdosing. Press it if the pain gets to be too much for you."

"Thanks for your help." Lili said.

I've been in a coma for two weeks... Lili thought. Damn it, Lili, haven't you learned your lesson yet? Your big mouth gets you into trouble! How many more times do you need to get your ass beaten before you understand?

Lili closed her eyes and sleep overtook her.

________

Lili woke up the next morning. She yawned, and instinctively stretched, but whimpered slightly and cringed when her broken ribs jabbed her. She lay back down.

"Good morning, Lili. Would you like some breakfast?"

Urgh, hospital food. What a joy. "Yes please."

"Someone wants to visit with you if you'll see them while you wait for your food."

A visitor? Lili's mind raced. The only person that came to mind would be Fletcher. She couldn't think of anyone else who would want to see her. Not that she could blame anyone. She'd only alienated everyone.

"Send them in."

Lili got the shock of her life when Asuka Kazama came stepping through the door.

B

blitzrunner

Asuka came to visit... this will be the test of persona to see if she's changed or not =)
as much as I hate Lili... I do hope she's learned her lesson

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
"Could we have a moment, please?" Asuka asked the nurse.

"Sure." She closed the door behind her.

"So I got a text at about 5 in the morning saying you were conscious. I came here when I woke up."

"Asuka?? What are you doing here? You're... you're not here to beat on me, are you?"

"Heh. No, Lili, I'm not. As a matter of fact, I wanted to tell you something. I have to give you credit: You're a lot tougher than I thought you were. I figured you would have quit in our fight long before you did. I had to damn near cripple you before you did... to your toughness, I have to give you credit. Your attitude on the other hand..."

"Is changed. I... I've thought constantly about what brought me here since I woke up. And I realize it is all my doing. I mean, you wouldn't have kicked my ass so hard if I didn't bring it on myself... I did sort of spit in your face, and I..." Lili collected her thoughts. "This is new to me... but I am sorry for it."

Asuka studied Lili's face for any trace of deception. She looked in her eyes. She found none. Her body language softened. "I believe you. And thank you... you're forgiven."

Lili extended her hand slowly, grunting softly with the effort. Everything she did hurt. Asuka took it, and they shook hands.

"I've thought a lot about my parents, the way they raised me, how they pretty much drilled it into my head that money equaled status, and those who had money were better than those who didn't. It's been that way all my life. It's... it's hard to realize that you were brought up wrong, but... I came to that conclusion. My whole upbringing was just.... wrong." Tears started to well in her eyes as she poured her heart out. "And then I turn around and do the same thing to everyone else, and it... I just... " she wiped her eyes. "I really do feel badly for it. I started to think about how people feel about me, and I realized that I made them all feel rather justified hate... I did that. It may be too late to try to repair my reputation, but I'll be damned if I'm not going to try. I won't refuse to eat the same food everyone else does at supper. I won't sit apart from everyone... well, I probably will, but because I'm getting shunned instead of feeling everyone else isn't good enough... I won't blame anyone for not wanting to do that. But I won't treat everyone like dirt anymore."

"What prompted this change of heart? I can't imagine I had that effect on you."

"I, ah..." she looked sheepish. "I shot my mouth off again, and Craig Marduk overheard me. I totally deserved it though!"

Asuka raised her eyebrows. "Not exactly your brightest moment... what did you say?"

"I had Fletcher get him to carry my bags since he could do it in one trip and then I slagged him off when he left, but I guess he overheard me... I sort of called him a big smelly ape that was all brawn and no brains. I came out of my room later in my wheelchair and we... had a bit of a conversation about it, then he sort of shoved my wheelchair down the stairs. And I was in it at the time... I apparently got hurt real bad."

"I know you did. I was the one that found you and got you here. You left a huge puddle of blood on that floor. I was amazed you weren't dead."

Lili shifted, and groaned a little. "Ow... everything hurts." She pressed the button on the right side of her bed. A dose of morphine made its way through the tube. A moment after it hit her wrist through her IV, she sighed contendedly and laid back in bed. It had quite a strong effect on her. "Ohhh, yeah, that feels better already. I'm gonna have to cancel breakfast, this stuff makes me so sleepy..." she yawned.

"Alright, in that case, I'll let you get your rest. And hey... thanks for the apology."

"And thank you for accepting it."

Paul was listening to his music player when Lili made her way slowly through the lounge. She had healed enough to not need the wheelchair anymore, but still had to take things easy. Fletcher was carrying her bags.

Paul sighed. Damn it, it had been so quiet...

"Are there any bags left in the car, Fletcher?"

"Yes, miss Rochefort, I was not able to get them all in one trip. My apologies."

Here comes the harpy explosion, thought Paul.

"Oh, that's alright. Could you please go get them now? My purse has my phone in it."

"I... uh, yes, Miss Rochefort, at once." He seemed surprised to not be getting yelled at.

Paul's eyes darted from side to side. Had he just heard what he thought he heard? He surreptitiously pulled the headphone cord out but pretended to listen to his music so Lili wouldn't suspect he was listening to her.

Fletcher came back with the rest of her bags. "Thank you, Fletcher. I'll take my purse and this handbag. I'd take more if I could, but I just can't right now, sorry."

Fletcher didn't know what to say. "Are you sure, miss Rochefort? After all, it is my job to assist you..."

See, that's the kind of thing that should be setting her off... any minute now...

"That's fine, thanks. If you can get those, I would appreciate that."

Paul raised his eyebrows and started to text Law. You ain't gonna believe this shit, man...

By supper, everyone had heard what had happened. Lili being nice? That qualified as news. And so it was that the usual groups of friends sat together, when Lili gingerly made her way down the stairs unnoticed in the hubbub. She said something to the chef, who reacted with surprise, then handed her a plate with a cheeseburger and fries. Julia, Asuka, Christie and Xiaoyu were chattering away, when Julia noticed. "Oh my God, what the hell." She nodded in Lili's direction. The others were stunned as well except for Asuka. Lili shuffled off to a remote table, knowing full well she wasn't welcome. She hoped that would change over time.

"Hey, guys" Xiaoyu piped up. "Do you notice she's wearing more, uh.. how to put it.. "common" clothes? Like what we wear, and not her fancy expensive stuff?"

"You're right, I hadn't noticed" said Christie. "I was too astounded by the fact that she is down here in the first place eating the same food we are."

Asuka chimed in "I visited her in the hospital, we actually made amends. She wants to try to be a better person."

Christie looked at her.

"What? What are you looking at me like that for?"

"I'm trying to figure out if you're bullshitting us or not... you? And her? Amends? Last I saw you two, you were pounding her into the floor like a tent spike."

"When have I ever lied to any of you?"

".... I can't think of any time..."

"Well there you go then."

Asuka motioned to their trays and then over to Lili with her eyes. The others look at each other, then nodded.

________

Lili savoured her cheeseburger. I can't believe the food I've been missing. If I'd only done this sooner...

"Hey Lili... do you mind if we join you?"

Lili looked behind her. "Oh, hi! Uh... you, uh, you want to sit with me? Even after I did the things I did?"

"Hey, it seems first times are a recurring theme for the day."

Lili was still trying to get over her surprise. "Uh, no, I don't mind... please, have a seat... oh, Xiaoyu, about that fight..."
_______

I had actually always planned to end it with her no longer being a bitch, it's like you read my mind, lol.

B

blitzrunner

I DO like seeing Lili in pain, but I enjoy reading about a change of character in her... a Persona-MakeOver if you will. Its still good fanfic, even if it doesn't have the Ryona aspect in every chapter/section.. so its still a welcome read Raden =)

bartley

Vivacious Visitor
Nice work! Lili is one of my favorite ryona victims. I really like this type of spoiled rich girl characters. The part when Lili was begging to Marduk and screaming for help is particularly fun.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Hey, glad you liked it! I don't do as much writing anymore, but some of my later stuff can be found in the Punishment Series thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.