A Filthy Party Game of Great Bad Dates (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Larry Gold From Fail Dates
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Larry Gold From Fail Dates

Talk dirty around your non-dirty friends and blame it on the party game.

The aim of the game is to ruin a date by saying horrible things. Here are some examples:

1. You don't need to use a condom I'm already pregnant
2. I hope your dick is nicer than that shirt
3. I've been hard since you stopped talking

And more than 150 other crazy lines. Each round you a date a random character. You quickly identify who the freaks are. This is a priceless tool in the search for wild ones in the crowd.

Mood and conversation escalates quickly.

Play Fail Dates and watch your game night/pregame escalate to a level you have always wanted.

We attached a free sample for you to see some of the cards.
If you like what you see, support the game here: EDIT: Link removed for rules violation

HAPPY MASTERDATING!

Attachments

FD_Sample_Cards_2016.pdf
4.1 MB · Views: 232

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Please review the site rules, especially the section entitled "I deserve free money" where it says:
"If you link to an external commercial landing page, crowdfunding campaign, or a personal ad-driven site anywhere on this forum, you are required to link back to Undertow on the same page somewhere above-the-fold. Consider it payment for your advertising space. Repeatedly ignoring or attempting to circumvent this rule will result in a ban."

I am removing the link to your kickstarter page. You may replace the link after you link back from your kickstarter page to undertow per the above rule.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.