456's trashed room (1 Viewer)

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Coder
Modder
Designer
this is my page thread ill post things that were ether garbage or just not done or just random stuff i dont know
you can also yell at me for being shit or say hi.

what i do know is that this hair...... oh boi its bad

Attachments

tourguide.fla
3.3 MB · Views: 144

TOUR GUIDE.swf
7.7 KB · Views: 207

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Coder
Modder
Designer
wynn.png

this was previously available now its here

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Coder
Modder
Designer
gusto winda.png no this was the previously available one that was garbage i think

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Coder
Modder
Designer
im going to be making yu-gi-oh him hair mods with EHM so yah

those will be done then its just the to do list

cynthia outfit
old him
fat him
skinny him
him jeans
him speedo
him leather jacket
him gloves
him tattoos
him bathrobe
pimp outfit
him track suit
him motorcycle helemt
him fursuit
him sunglasses
him blindfold
him bandana
him swimming goggles
him hands closed
archknight hairs

which i don't know if ill ever do any of these the most likely is the archknight hairs because someone wanted them and the Cynthia outfit which i want but the Cynthia outfit need Dynamic Hair Extender stuff which is coding and hard stuff so best i can say is it will be done eventually

wait im not a 3d artist

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Coder
Modder
Designer
add morgana for league to the list

yup thats it, im termanially lazy

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Coder
Modder
Designer
2022-12-19 (2).png early alpha of blaze from arch knights. i made the ear too low a dynamic hair piece is suppose to go over the red headband that's why it looks weird also the lack of shading

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Coder
Modder
Designer
WallpapersWide.com - Free 4K & 8K UltraHD Desktop Backgound Wallpapers for UHD TV, Ultra Widescreen Desktop, Tablet, Smartphone & Multi Display | Page 1 here is a background website were you guys can search up backgrounds

although we should probably start drawing our own backrounds so it fits right in to the game considering its the same way we draw everything else.
alot of background feel like backgrounds you know not like a place or room or museum im soo bored, why am i here the train of mu life has derailed ive been stuck here for 2 years my magnifying glass broke trying to signal a plane a tv camera film crew is fallowing me around they will not let me leave. and their is a dead sloth stinking up the place that fell form one of the trees

Slingerbult

Content Creator
although we should probably start drawing our own backrounds so it fits right in to the game considering its the same way we draw everything else.
alot of background feel like backgrounds you know not like a place or room or museum
I like this idea. One approach I’ve taken myself is to use 3D room planners. You can create any furnished room environment, which you can customize for use with your fav Animtools pos etc. You can screenshot the room from different viewpoints and angles, creating visual consistency between scenes. It’s pretty great!

Also, if you’re here because you’re bored, I’m glad you’re bored!

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Coder
Modder
Designer
the similar threads the site lists, are not similar not even close

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Coder
Modder
Designer
art

Attachments

• seed0355.png
    seed0355.png
    480.5 KB · Views: 96

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.