ZP discussion (1 Viewer)

Wired4Weird

Potential Patron
I love bloopers, behind the scenes and such, especially when it comes to the kind of fetish clips I enjoy, every video should have it in my opinon. People who want to watch it will, people who don't -- wont.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I actually have a whole bunch of them but didn't think anyone would be interested so I never uploaded any. Let me know if there's one you'd like to see from an certain episode and I'll check if I have it.

pirajacinto

Ryonani Teamster
Alright, just watched two of the videos downloaded here! I had some free time today (and noone was in the house) so I got to play them off of my tv with the speakers up! (PS3 Media Server is wonderful!).

Here is my comments. It's very messy as some of it I did while watching the video:

[NoDRM]-zard41

Ok! So I just finished watching "Zard41". It was a great video, just as I expected. No, in fact it was more than I expected. The best part about the whole thing was that no matter what, the heroine was just weak overall. The badguy always had the upperhand, and even when he lost his monster, he was still fine. That's when you know...this heroine doesn't have a chance.

The best thing about the Ultra Woman style heroines is that you know when she starts losing, and that is during the beeper. I'm not too sure if this is a a japanese thing, but I love how the heroines just can't seem to get the upper hand in a fight without someone helping them. Sailor Moon and her scouts were ultra weak when Texudo Mask isn't around, and in Twin Angels they never won without the need of the other ninja's help. This one is no exception. She needed the power of her master to destory the T-Red at the end, because she herself just didn't had the power. The Master is so much more powerfu ltan her, that the power he gave her destoryed the monster in one blow.

She was in the end the badguy's plaything. There's a good reason why she was weak too, because while I don't understand japanese they must have sucked out the power from her before she even had a chance. it was shown she can fight at the start, but those badguys could not be defeated. Even by the master! It was a losing battle. I wonder what will happen if the master was never around...that's more Giga Freek's terrtoury though.

I'm watching th emaking of now, and their getting ready for the start of the big monster battle scene. The pull on the tail reminded me one another one of my fav. part. She just turned super, and she goes to pull the monster away. But she's just too weak and she gets up geting thrown! What a great way to start the battle off, heroine.

Here are some comments as I was watching:
Not a big fan od the teeth zoom to the belly trasnaltion.
The LOVE the drooling acid. In fact, that whole scene is wonderful! I love how she is just weak in the whole movie. She fights hard, but she just doesn't have the power. She looks wonderful wet, and being eaten. IT's amaazing how her body can even contain itself with the acid that destoryed buildings. Did I mention she just looks beautiful when her mask disappears? That's how you know the girls are at a total loss. There is no way to come back off of that, unless there was some help (which she needed).

Extra onte: The T-Rex's jaw turning too much to the left.

I love how the "master" makes sure that she is completely defeated and worthless before he even helps her. Also how she didn't even need to lose that badly when all she needed to do was make a blast. The badguy keeping the upperhand is a wonderful feeling too. He's not scared at all. I also love that she is aware of herself when she wins.

So, overall, loved it.

Set Note: Annoyed part: Turns out I didn't had Zard 42 ready to start!!! SUPER annoyed, I have to redownload it...where the heck did I put it?! It was the one I wanted the most too...

[NoDRM]-zard91st_01[1] Holy Girl Valkyrius Stela
So, I ended up watching Holy Girl Valkyrius Stela after spending soem time wtching a video not from this site. And I have to say right now, they really must have hired the girls based on their facial expressions when theri in pain, because they sure can't act good happy. This was one of the more disappointing ones, because the storyline just kept dragging on and on. This is like the more typical stuff Iw ould have expected, where you toture for like 5 minutes, when they should have done something in between. It was overall disappointing, and I'm only halfway into it right now.

I can see that they do alot of "when their on the ground, film their legs kicking", because the outfits in this one was more normal than the usual fare, so they didn't had much to go on for 'sexy' shots. It's very unfornate, because it seems interesting. I wouldn't have noticed this much if they didn't destory the smart girl so fast and toke forever destorying the other girls.

The upshirt shots on the little girl was really nice, though. Makes me wish she waved her waist more so yo ucna see the pantie shots. UNfornately, this is the first video I'll have to delete off of the japanese set. It's very unfornate the video was pretty disappointing, because the main girl's outfit I really like. I would love to wear that as a normal superheroine outfit, because I saw pcitures of it before watching this vieo and it was cool!

I think I like it when they spray stuff on the girls, when it becomes acid. I always hated this, or when I thought, but when it becomes acid it suddenly becomes interesting. I just enver really liked it for the obivous idea of what you want it to be. This video REALLY didn't kick up until the smart girl got koucked out during the 3rd fight.

Why is it that the best part, the robots are hanged up, they just had to cut to the girls shaking in the robots? It would have been more sexier to see how the monster was beating them up. This is the one video where I really WANTED them to die. Not just because it's sexy, but because I just wanted them to. I don't like them...I'm disaapointed they didn't show extreme camrea angles for the smart girl! She was the one that needed it the most.

UGGGGHHH!!! They should have died!!! I wanted to see their robots exploded, along with them!!!! It would have made a wonderful end! But then, I guess storyline wise they kept having chats...more so at the end. It was boring as heck if you don't know japanese, and I don't know japanese.

*sighs* in the end, it was amusing to wtach, so I won't be deleting it after all. Still, it could have been so much more better.

Side Note: I always enjoyed it when they had the information bout diskes and have one of their girls talk about it. But I always would have liked it if they had abit of peril, or like when the disk messed up the girl would get shocked. That would have been a fun extra to have.

C

coreliandude76

I have some GIGA and ZEN videos I bought and I removed all the encryption from the files. Can I share them at the movies thread or only the administrator is allowed to share?

Helstar

Ryonani Teamster
You can post them directly in the correct threads (pay attention to the difference between "streamed" video and "downloaded" video) ;)

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Is it just me or does anyone else find the face covering masks and giant helmets a big turn off in both Giga and Zen videos? It's especially annoying when you see the actress without it and she's hot/cute and then for the rest of the video you can't see her face at all. A lot of those helmets/masks ruin the look of the costumes too.

Helstar

Ryonani Teamster
I totally agree. But many other guys like a secret ID ^^ I have one of them on MSN and we always fight (in a funny way :D !) on this matter ahah

unknownwatcher

Ryonani Teamster
I wish I had a better internet service so I can DL the last video posted in the clubhouse :( from i what I can download, it looks awesome!

btw, could someone e-mail it to me. normally, I wouldn't ask but my internet service decided to cut back the signal power so....yeah.

edit:nvm, I finally downloaded it after waiting 7 hours haha. so many ryona moments that make me happy including a short bearhug in the beginning.

Last edited by a moderator:

pirajacinto

Ryonani Teamster
On the mask post by d£t, I do agree but I do also keep in mind that it's not like those girls are only for that one film, which is why there is side notes about which actress is in the movie. I personally enjoy the masks, as it is part of my own interest, but it also gives it double the level in my mind of when and how long the girl can get totured and make sense of it.

Such as with Ultrawoman heroine stuff, there's the torture for when they have the mask, and then when they depower and then when they lose their mask (which also gives another feeling of lost and their look of despair of their mask gone). To me, it just makes more sense than somehow this girl is being destoryed for an hour and she's still ok, while at least with a mask it makes it feel like there's a reason for at least half of that hour in some kind of protection.

There's also that demasking fetish too, and I can understand that with some ninja Giga or Zen Pictures stuff. Plus, when they lose their mask and they walk around without it in their outfits FINALLY... *sighs, holding her cheeks Gemini style* It's just the best as you've been WAITING for that!

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Here's a youtuber who has plenty of clips from various Zen videos, including some that have been already posted. My personal favorites are the supergirl in peril clips. She talks in english, but it's really hard to understand her. But I guess that's not why we watch these videos, huh? Anyways, here it is: http://www.youtube.com/user/superma41

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.