Wiya Pik Akicita by Suleyman (1 Viewer)

Drizzt78

Master of this Domain
Yet another story rescued from Sexyamazons. Unfortunately, it's unfinished (abandoned since 2013, in fact), so we never do get to see the redskins and soiled doves go at it. Good intro and inspiration though.

Wiya Pi Akicita Pt.1

The colonel was sitting at his desk cleaning his long-barreled Colt revolver when there was a knock at the door. He called out “Enter!”.

Sergeant Smith opened the door came in, throwing a quick but respectful salute to his superior officer.

“Ah, Sergeant, thank you for coming. I've got a job for you. That village of redskin warrior women across the river to the west is becoming a major thorn in our side. They raided two more homesteads last week, and this morning they ambushed one of our supply wagons. We've tried to relocate them several times, but they refuse to leave. This has been going on too long, and so I need you to deal with them. You'll attack the village at daybreak the day after tomorrow and, er...eradicate the problem. You should catch them by surprise, so with any luck they'll be naked and unprepared. Ready or not though, those warrior women fight harder than the men, so you'll have to go in hard and fast. Tell me sergeant, do you have any problem with shooting a naked woman?”

“Heck no sir, they're just savages to me. Just so long as I don't have to shoot 'em in the back.”

“Really? A man of honor eh?”

“Not really sir, it's just that if you shoot 'em in the back you don't get to see their titties bounce as the bullets hit 'em. Those redskin girls may be savages and killers, but they're a fine looking bunch. I been out to that village before, those women go around almost naked all the time, all slim and brown with their big titties swingin' free like that. Sometimes, if you're real lucky, you can catch one taking a bath down at the river. It's great to watch, but you'll have a fight on your hands if you try anything. You have to shoot 'em a few times just to quieten 'em down enough to fuck 'em. I gotta tell you, there's nothing quite like watching a nice big pair of naked brown titties bounce and jiggle as you shoot 'em full of holes. You shoot an Indian woman in the tits, it's almost better than fucking her. And those redskin girls are tough, I seen 'em take seven, eight bullets to put 'em down. The way they charge into a fight almost naked like that, it's almost like the enjoy getting shot in the tits. You gotta take two guns to 'em, just to finish 'em off.”

“I...see. Well, it sounds like you're just the man for the job. You'll be taking some of the whor... er, women from the camp town along with you to handle any prisoners; how do you feel about that?”

“Not a problem sir, some of them town whores is real mean, especially the young pretty ones. In fact if I had my way I'd let 'em strip off and fight the redskin girls themselves. You ever see two naked girls fight it out sir, shooting at each other until they're both full of holes? They're plain vicious. I seen it a few times down on the border, those big-titted Mexican girls will fight over anything. I gotta tell you, it's like a religious experience. Bang bang, bang! Titties bouncing all over and bullets going through 'em. It's the reason I came out West, sort of thing you can only dream about back East.”

“You're joking of course, but you know, I think you might be onto something. I'm tired of losing men to these female warriors, and there seems to be an unending supply of young women arriving in the town. We've armed them and trained them to defend themselves, but I think it's about time they started to earn their keep. Pick out two dozen of the best shots, and have them report here first thing tomorrow morning.”

Wiya Pi Akicita Pt.2

Loud whooping and yelling heralded the return of the raiding party with the heavily laden cart they had captured from the white soldiers. Red Fox was driving the cart, sitting on the bench seat alongside the arrow-riddled body of a dead army soldier, the cart's former driver. She reined the horses to a halt in front of Soaring Eagle's tent as the war-leader came out to greet them, and a crowd of tribeswomen gathered around the cart. Red Fox gave the man's corpse a hefty kick, and it rolled out of the cart to fall at the feet of the tall warrior woman.

Red Fox jumped down from the cart and stood before her leader. She was a tall strong young woman of twenty-two years, with silky jet black hair, long shapely legs and a slim belly with a deep elongated navel. Her bare breasts were very large but youthfully firm and perky with dark, prominent nipples. She wore only a brief buckskin loincloth with the shape of a fox's head cut into it, barely covering her neatly trimmed black bush. The cord around her waist supported the sheath of a large hunting knife hanging at her left hip. She was the most beautiful girl in the village, and held her deeply tanned naked body proudly erect.

The raid that had won them the cart and its valuable cargo had gone well, but several of the raiding party had suffered wounds and two girls lay dead in the back of the cart, their bodies riddled with bullet holes. Red Fox herself had taken a bullet in her belly, a few inches to the right of her navel. Blood trickled down her body, but she ignored the familiar ache of the wound. She had been shot many times before, and knew that she would undoubtedly be shot again.

Her tribe had a great secret that meant they didn't have to fear death from the white man's bullets, giving them an enormous advantage in battle. Red Fox had come to revel in the feeling of bullets hitting her body in combat, especially the intensely sexual sensation she got from being shot in her sensitive breasts. She would happily run into battle against the white man's guns with her beautiful body exposed and unprotected, feeling bullet after bullet penetrating her, taking as many hits as she could before finally falling.

Soaring Eagle beckoned to the tribe's shaman Red Sky, who stepped forward. She drew a small bone flute from a pouch on her belt, and blew a brief melody of five notes.

With a whisper like the wind, a ghostly figure materialised in front of Red Fox, taking the ethereal form of a tall and beautiful warrior woman with glowing white eyes, naked but for a feather head-dress and holding a feathered totem topped with an eagle's skull. This was Spirit Woman, the ancestral goddess of the tribe. Spirit Woman waved her totem over Red Fox's belly, and she felt the familiar tingle on her skin. The bullet wound quickly disappeared, leaving her smooth brown belly without even a scar, and the pain inside faded away to nothing. The ghostly figure moved to the back of the cart, and moments later the two dead girls were also healed. It would take a night for their spirits to return from the happy hunting ground, but they would awake again the next morning. The spirit moved among the rest of the raiding party, healing bullet holes in breasts and bellies.

Soaring Eagle smiled at Red Fox. “You've done well today Red Fox. With these new weapons we can really fight back against the white man.” Soaring Eagle vaulted nimbly into the bed of the cart and opened one of the crates. It was packed with gunbelts and holstered Colt Peacemaker revolvers, as were two others. Two more boxes contained a dozen Winchester rifles each, and the other six boxes were full of grease-wrapped cartridges for the guns. Red Fox joined her in the bed of the cart, and as the women of the tribe crowded round the cart they distributed weapons and ammunition to each of them them. Soaring Eagle and Red Fox both strapped gunbelts around their waists, adjusting them to hang low on their hips for a fast draw. Until today the tribe had only a handful of guns between them, and had relied mainly on their traditional weapons of bow and knife.

Suddenly they were interrupted by a shout. “No! You must stop!”

The crowd turned to see Crying Dove, the younger sister of the previous war-leader. She was the only woman in the village who wore clothing that covered her breasts, although her belly was bare, and was also the only one who carried no weapons. At her neck she wore a silver cross, given to her by the old priest at the white man's fort.

“We mustn't fight the white man! We must respect the peaceful ways of our ancestors!” pleaded Crying Dove.

Soaring Eagle leapt down from the cart and spat on the ground at Crying Dove's feet. “Pah! Will your cries of 'Peace!' protect you from the white man's bullets when they come? If we don't fight, then all of the tribes in this area will die.”

“There are too many white men, and more come every day. We cannot win. We must flee further westward, as we did before.”

“Where is your pride? We are the Wiya Pi Akicita, the tribe of Warrior Women, yet you would have us run like cowards, just as your sister did. She ran, but the white men came and killed her anyway, burning her body so that even Spirit Woman could not help her. Is that what you want?”

“I want only peace, and love.”

“Your mind has been poisoned by the white man's false god, and by that fat old priest. Does he pray for you when you're sucking on his wrinkly old cock? Look at the way you dress. You cover your body because you are afraid their angry old man in the sky will see you. You should be proud of your body like we warrior women. Or are you ashamed that your tits aren't big enough?”

Soaring Eagle thrust her own large bare breasts forward, their dark nipples hard and erect. The crowd of women laughed at the insult.

“Their god won't help you, or us. We can only help ourselves. We of the Wiya Pi Akicita tribe are out there getting our tits shot full of holes to protect you and the hill tribes. We protect the tribes and die fighting for them.” said Soaring Eagle, with venom in her voice.

“No, we must not kill! I would rather die unarmed than raise my hand against the white men.”

“Have it your own way you spineless bitch, we're all tired of hearing your whining voice anyway.” said Soaring Eagle, angrily.

She nodded to the warriors standing either side of the protesting girl. Running Bear and Grey Cloud grabbed Crying Dove's arms and held them out to her sides. Red Fox stepped forward and tore the silver cross from around Crying Dove's neck, then drew her hunting knife and cut the cords holding the girl's top, skirt and loincloth, stripping them away and leaving her naked. Despite Soaring Eagle's taunting Crying Dove's breasts, freed from their covering, were quite large, nearly as large as Red Fox's own, with brown nipples that were hard with fear. She struggled against the strong grip of the two warrior girls, but there was no escape.

Soaring Eagle drew her new pistol. “Let's see if your white man's god can stop a bullet.” She said with a snarl, pointing the gun at the captive girl.

There was terror in Crying Dove's voice. She knew that the war leader was ruthless and brutal. “No! Please! Don't shoot me!”

Soaring Eagle ignored her pleas, aimed her gun and shot Crying Dove in the belly, just above and left of her navel, the bullet tearing right through her slim body. She gasped and arched her back, thrusting her chest forward. Soaring Eagle raised her aim and fired four bullets into the girl's bare breasts, hitting her around the dark areola of her erect nipples. Her breasts bounced with each shot, blood splashing across her brown skin.

Running Bear and Grey Cloud released their hold and Crying Dove fell to the ground writhing in pain, blood pouring from the five bullet wounds in her naked body. Soaring Eagle walked forward to stand above her, aimed down and fired another bullet into her, straight through her navel. Crying Dove's body arched in a last spasm of agony, then collapsed and didn't move again. “Say hello to your sister for me. We'll send you some white men to keep you company.”

Soaring Eagle turned to Red Sky. “Don't trouble Spirit Woman on her behalf, she was no warrior and did not deserve to be part of this tribe. Let her body rot in the ground like a dog.”

Wiya Pi Akicita Pt.3

Red Fox awoke to the delicious sensation of Little Bear stroking her left breast with the tip of a bullet. She stretched as she opened her eyes, arching her back and raising her arms above her head. Little Bear stroked the bullet down to Red Fox's dark brown nipple, which hardened in response. She pressed the bullet in slightly. “Pew!” she whispered.

“Ah! You got me.” said Red Fox, bringing her hands down to cup her big firm breasts. Little Bear leaned forward and kissed Red Fox's nipple, then gave it a gentle nip with her teeth. Her long silky black hair brushed gently on the sensitive skin of the older girl's breast. Red Fox gasped with pleasure.

“Have you ever been shot in the nipple? What does it feel like?”

“It hurts.” Red Fox turned on her side to face the younger girl. “But you get used to it, or at least to the shock. After the first few times the pain isn't so bad either. Once you get used to it, there's nothing like the thrill of charging naked into a gunfight, feeling bullets ripping through your body, pounding into your tits and belly. I love getting shot in my tits, I think every time Red Sky heals them they get a little more sensitive. I practically orgasm after I get three or four bullets in each of them, although I like it better if they don't damage my nipples. I like to stroke them as I lie dying. It's weird how pleasure and pain can be the same thing. After all, sex hurts the first time.”

“It never hurts with you.”

“It can if you want it to.” Red Fox stroked the younger girl's breast. “Are you worried about today?”

--

Little Bear was nineteen years old, tall, slim and exceptionally beautiful, with large youthfully firm breasts and smooth skin tanned an even all-over golden brown. She had joined the Wiya Pi Akicita tribe six months earlier from one of the hill villages, and had been sharing Red Fox 's tepee while the older girl trained her to be a warrior. The two of them had quickly become lovers, finding nightly pleasure in each other's arms.

She remembered the first time Red Fox had come back from a raid draped over the back of Running Bear's horse, her lifeless naked body riddled with bullet holes. Little Bear had run to her and held her ruined body in her arms, crying as she stroked her torn and punctured breasts. She remembered too the amazement and delight she felt when Spirit Woman appeared and healed those awful wounds. Running Bear had helped her carry Red Fox back to their tepee where she held her lover close until she awoke the next morning.

Later, Red Fox and Running Bear had told her about the raid. Six warriors had ambushed a coach carrying three white women to the camp town. They had killed the coachman in the first pass, but the white women were armed and fought back, killing Moon Shadow with a lucky shot through her heart. Red Fox had wounded one of the white women with an arrow, but then a bullet had hit her in the left breast and she had fallen from her horse.

Shaken but still alive, Red Fox had drawn her knife, yelled out a war-cry and charged at the coach on foot, although she knew she had no chance of reaching it. The three women in the coach had all fired at her, shooting bullet after bullet into her naked flying body, tearing bloody holes in her belly and breasts, but she had remained on her feet long enough to distract them, giving Running Bear and Grey Cloud time to ride up on the other side of the coach and fire arrows in through the windows, killing two of the white women. Little Bear was amazed by her lover's bravery, and wondered what it would feel like to have bullets ripping into her own body.

The third white woman had surrendered and been bought back to the camp as a prisoner, and the next day they stripped her of her strange clothing, tied her spreadeagled between two trees and let Little Bear use her naked body for target practice, piercing her breasts and belly with many arrows in revenge for what she and her friends had done to her lover's beautiful body.

Little Bear's training had gone well, and she had shown a natural aptitude with pistol, rifle and bow, but there was one last rite of passage she had to undergo before she became a full member of the Wiya Pi Akicita tribe; the Rite of the Gun. Later that day she would stand naked before the tribe and be ceremonially shot to death, to be healed and returned to life again by Spirit Woman. As the girl's mentor it would be Red Fox who would fire the fatal bullets into her lover's body.

--

“I'm a bit scared, but I'm glad it's you who's going to do it. I won't mind the pain if it's you doing it.” She kissed Red Fox on the lips, bit down sharply on her tongue and pulled the older girl closer to her.

“Where will you shoot me first?” She asked, some time later as they lay in each other's arms..

“By tradition it's your choice. Where do you want me to shoot you?”

“In my tits...no, in my tummy first.” She was stroking her own body with the bullet. She pressed the tip into her belly, just above her deep elongated navel. “Pew!” She arched her back and grimaced as though shot. “Then shoot my breasts, right then left.” She jabbed the bullet into the firm flesh just below her hard little nipples. “Pew! Pew!” She rolled her head from side to side in mock agony. “Then...oh, all over. Shoot my body full of holes, just like you after that raid.” She dotted the bullet a dozen times all over her breasts and belly, trying to imagine the impact and the bloody holes in her smooth skin. “How many bullets do you think it will take?”

“That depends on you, my love. As many as you can stand. Usually girls go down after three or four the first time, but you're stronger than most. I bet you can take all six.”

Red Fox stroked the younger girl's breast, squeezing her hard nipple between her thumb and forefinger.

“It sounds cruel, but I'm looking forward to shooting you. You'll finally find out just how amazing it feels to have bullets blasting through your body. Each bullet feels like a thrust from a big hard cock deep into your pussy. Being shot in the tits is the best, it usually makes me come before I die.”

She cupped her hand around Little Bear's left breast, squeezing the firm pliant flesh, feeling the hard nipple against her palm.

“If you can stay on your feet after five bullets I'll put the last one in your sweet little tummy button, to finish you off.” She stroked her hand down Little Bear's belly and poked her index finger into the girl's deep navel. “Pew!” Little Bear stretched, arching her back, pushing back against the intruding finger.

The women of Red Fox's tribe believed that the navel was the center of the body, and that a bullet or knife entering there would sever the spirit from the body, allowing it to fly free to the happy hunting grounds. Rather than face capture and rape at the hands of the white men, they would instead try to shoot or stab themselves through the navel if they got the chance.

“Just as long as I can take more bullets than Morning Dew. It's a pity I'll be going first, I won't be around to see her get shot in those little titties of hers.”

Morning Dew was the another young recruit, being trained by Red Fox's friend Running Bear. She too would be undergoing the Rite of the Gun today, standing naked as Running Bear shot her slender body full of holes. She and Little Bear were the same age, and a friendly rivalry had grown between the two girls, especially over the size of their breasts. Although Morning Dew had a beautiful slim figure, Little Bear's breasts were larger by a few inches.

“Don't worry, I'm sure you'll see her get shot soon enough. We're attacking the white women's town in three days. You'll both be coming with us, and we'll probably all get shot on that raid.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.