Fjell

Vivacious Visitor
Nach langer Zeit versuche ich mich mal wieder am Übersetzen ins deutsche. Hier die ersten drei Versuche. Leider habe finde ich den Original Autor nicht mehr doch ich hoffe man wird ihm auch so den gehörigen Respekt zollen
After a long time i feel like translating Englisch Dialogues into german again. Here the first three translations. And although i can't name the original autor right now, i hope he or she will be honored as he/she deserves

Attachments

Inzest, der Saga erster Teil.txt
7.8 KB · Views: 537

Inzest, der Saga zweiter Teil.txt
7.8 KB · Views: 432

Fjell

Vivacious Visitor
Not sure how great the interest is but i this time i translated "a friendly wager".
comments are welcome
Nicht sicher ob große Nachfrage besteht aber diesmal geht es mit "a friendly wager" weiter
Resonanz ist immer willkommen

Attachments

Eine Wette unter Freunden.txt
23.9 KB · Views: 428

Fjell

Vivacious Visitor
Still not sure how much interest in my translations exists so i will start an experiment. If there are any request of translating a dialogue feel free to contact me and i will try my best

Rudgar

Content Creator
Mach erstmal einfach weiter so, ich find das schon ganz gut, was da rüber kommt! :)
Just continue your work, I pretty much appreciate what'S coming over there from you.. :)

Gruß / regards,
Ich / Me

Fjell

Vivacious Visitor
Unfortunately Life is busy right now so i will not be able to keep up the translation rate so i will continue to translate my dialogue folder alphabetically.
'here is 'So viele Schwänze wie du willst' aka 'All you can eat'
I hadn't time to control if the timing of the lines is correct. The gangbang theme seemed interesting to me but i'm sure the dialogue still lacks the random male changer function.

Attachments

So viele Schwänze wie du willst.txt
10.3 KB · Views: 328

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
Sorry for posting on an old thread, but I need some help...
Where can I find the English version of Benutzt? I did some searches for it but had no luck.

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
Ah, sorry for the confusion. I'm trying to find the dialogue in English. I saw the English names of the dialogues on this thread and the dialogue titled Benutzt looked interesting. It's in post #3. I tried running the dialogue itself through Google Translate, but it just made a mess. Can't always trust google, lol.

I tried searching this forum for Abuse and Benutzt and just tried Used, but I couldn't find it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.