What would it take to start a heroine video production? (1 Viewer)

kained

Ryonani Teamster
Well, I shot the film. Might be a couple of weeks to edit and get the website online. I'll try to get pics online soon.

noice1

Potential Patron
Wow, already? That was a bit fast from when you were just meeting an actress. Any details you'd like to share? (length, story, locations, characters)?

kained

Ryonani Teamster
Personal circumstances necessitated that I shoot the film ASAP. It was now or never. I'll share story details at a later point. When finding a location I researched different studios, one of which is fetish friendly, but all of these studios were waaaaay too pricey. I think I found an alternative that did the job just as good - I rented a spacious apartment and invested in some black fabric. These costs together still worked out much cheaper than renting studio space for even just a few hours. So I have apartment locations, and evil baddie headquarters. There were 2 girls, both a good contrast of the other.

For props, I looked up licenced sex stores. Last week, I made the mistake of walking into the first sex store I spotted. I was doing some basic shopping, spotted the store, and I was like "yeah, I need props, I should pop in there while I'm here". The place was tiny, the guy behind the counter was sleazy and very weird even by my standards, practically chased me out of the store when he realized I wasn't gonna buy anything. So yeah, after that I looked up licenced sex shops, popped into a couple of them to compare prices, then purchased what I needed.

I would have liked more time to film. I think that is my major complaint. There was so much I wanted to film, but there wasn't the chance. I believe though that there is plenty of material to work with, and we should have a good length peril adventure featuring a massive beatdown and sexual humiliation.

Mardion

Potential Patron
I think I found an alternative that did the job just as good - I rented a spacious apartment and invested in some black fabric. These costs together still worked out much cheaper than renting studio space for even just a few hours. So I have apartment locations, and evil baddie headquarters. There were 2 girls, both a good contrast of the other.

Excellent thinking there, kained, not always is the professional solution the best one! Now I'm just wondering how much you paid the actresses for this film.

I would have liked more time to film. I think that is my major complaint. There was so much I wanted to film, but there wasn't the chance.
I hear you, when I shot a mini female martial arts film, it amazed me how quickly time passed with everything that had to be done. I hope the ending video has a length which leaves you satisfied at least. We'll be waiting for the details.

rayheng0595

Ryonani Teamster
Good topic! The story and characters won't be a big problem if you listen to customers. If you plan on starting a venture like this, I think everyone here will be willingly to contribute their ideas. Then you can award those who bring up good ideas a discount to purchase the movies. That would be a win-win situation. : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.