What means {"check":{"atv_position":"==2"}} (1 Viewer)

Zepings

Content Creator
Hi, I don't know how to use this thing , what means ==0 or 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 on the example dialogue of sby Loader ?

Rudgar

Content Creator
It means that this line will only be displayed when the variable named "atv_position" equals (means "has the exact value of") 2

HTH

Respectfully, Rudgar

Zepings

Content Creator
Thanks, the dialoque is in the sby loader named example.txt
Ty Rudgar so i must place for ex: atv_position:ATV_doggy6chair=2 at the beginning of my dialogue ?

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
so i must place for ex: atv_position:ATV_doggy6chair=2 at the beginning of my dialogue ?

No, atv_position is not a custom variable, it's innate to animtools and is defined by the position itself (you define the position as oral, vaginal, anal, tits or other as part of making it and each type corresponds to a number). I suggest reading the Dialogue Actions documentation and the animtools dialogue documentation if you're going to make dialogues.

Zepings

Content Creator
Thanks a lot DigitalSmutExports ! I will look at this and sry if my writing is bad english is not my main language.

<3Lamp

Content Creator
You can use that attribute for dialogue that will only fire when the specific position is in use.
Example:
general:"Fuck my mouth!"{"check":{"atv_position":"==0"}}
general:"Fuck my tits!"{"check":{"atv_position":"==1"}}
general:"Fuck my pussy!"{"check":{"atv_position":"==2"}}
general:"Fuck my ass!"{"check":{"atv_position":"==3"}}
(0=oral, 1=tit, 2=vaginal, 3=anal, 4=other)

SO, if you are using an oral position, the mouth dialogue will be used, but none of the others.
If a vaginal position is used, the vaginal dialogue will be used, but not the others.

All animtools positions will have a "positiontype=X" within the text file.
If you want to check, just open the text file and search for that line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.