What do you want to see in Resident Evil 7? (2 Viewers)

underwear fetish

Swell Supporter
If we cannot see a ryona scene from 3rd person view, Capcom should atleast add some ryona scenes that can be viewed from 1st person view. I want the game similar to Michigan Report From Hell (PS2). The player can decide whether or not, the women he/she encounters will live or become a sexual play thing before dying.

E.g. Jill Valentine is in trouble! A dog is on top of her...
Option A - Save her.
Option B - Ignore her and watch her beautiful demise.

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
Difficult for me to say given what I know of Resident Evil 7 at this time. Seeing as the game will be in first person view the whole way through, the only way it can be somewhat enjoyable on a ryona level (for me anyway) would be to view other characters in peril. The teaser demo for it that was released doesn't even reflect what the actual game will be about... I guess the point of this thread is what you desire to see ryona-wise for the game not what to realistically expect, though... It's just hard for me to imagine what I would like to see ryona-wise not in a third person view of the main character.

We know Capcom wouldn't just put mainline series veteran protagonists in life threatening situations outside of the players own direct control. Look at how Jill Valentine was handled in Resident Evil 5. They backpedaled on that pretty hard. And Chris Redfield in RE6 was pretty damn close to being the one who bites the dust and ending it there, but they chose Piers Nivans instead. We can't expect possible returns of Jill Valentine, Claire Redfield, Rebecca Chambers, or Ada Wong to be put in situations where they meet their end canonically; the backlash would be severe. The only way that would work out is if Capcom announced that Resident Evil 7 would be THE final entry to the numbered series and the story ends there. Even then, I still would think that would piss off a ton of fans if anything happened to their favorites in that way. Maybe have them roughed up or knocked out or something sure, but definitely not anything grim. The only way it'll pass is on new female characters that have good enough development, but at the same time are easily disposable to the story.

If Resident Evil 7 takes place in 2017, that's potentially 3 or 4 years after the events of Resident Evil 6. Of the female cast of characters, we know that:

• Jill Valentine was last known to be recovering from her infection from RE5 and is taking it slow. As much as demand there is for her to return, I guess it is possible if she recovers fully.
  • Rebecca Chambers currently is unknown as to what she has been doing ever since the end of the first Resident Evil game. Apparently, she will return in the latest 3D CGI movie Resident Evil: Vendetta. Extremely unlikely she'll show up in RE7.
  • Claire Redfield worked for TerraSave which had a recent breach in security given the events of Resident Evil Revelations 2. The events took place BEFORE Resident Evil 6, so what became of her afterwards is unknown.
  • Sherry Birkin continues to work as an agent of the government. Whether or not she'll be involved in RE7 is unknown given her ending, but it is possible she could return.
  • Ada Wong is still alive and working for an unknown organization or her own motivations. Given her exposure after the events of Resident Evil 6, she might stay in hiding for a while. But it's possible she'll return anyway.
  • Sheva Alomar works in the African Division of the BSAA even after the events of RE5, so it's unlikely we'll see her again in RE7 as the game takes place in the US.
  • Helena Harper works with Leon S. Kennedy as an agent in the government. However, even if Leon is in RE7, it is highly unlikely we will ever see her again as her role and character are not important enough. It works for Ingrid Hunnigan because she's on the outside of it all the action as support for Leon.
  • Moira Burton probably no longer wishes to involve herself in fighting B.O.Ws and wishes to stay family person with her father, Barry, now that they both get along much better after the events of Resident Evil Revelations 2.
But of course, new female characters can always be added in as well. It's just going to be near impossible to have anything happen to the returning veterans in-game ryona-wise if they aren't playable.

I do like your example of being given choices in certain scenarios that decides the outcome of some female characters in the game. They would really have to make it involved, though. Not like a five second showing and then you have to run away or they get removed off-screen. However, it would be a bit tied to just that one moment with that one potential enemy type. What made Resident Evil ryona amusing is that you can take one character and pit them against a wide variety of enemy types seeing multiple ways they can be disposed of. If such choices were possible, like with your example, then it would just be that one moment. You wouldn't see that female character against another enemy type unless they had branching paths for that character which is where it gets a bit involved. Kind of becomes like a TellTale game in a sense.

As of right now until more is revealed, it's just... pretty difficult to think up anything myself. I am very, very sorry for coming off too real and ruining possible fantasies and wishes that people want ryona-wise for RE7. Just the knowledge alone that this will be a first person view only game kind of limits my expectations ryona-wise... I guess my only wish is if you do go into a fail state in the game, that it shows what happens to your character in third person.

morosenoodle

Avid Affiliate
Everything I've heard about RE7 sounds great. No quicktime events, emphasis on horror, writer from FEAR, no quicktime events, survival horror inventory management, possible VR compatibility, no quicktime events - yeah, the first person perspective might limit "masochistic" ryona experiences (might, not sure how they will handle deaths yet) but from a gameplay perspective, it sounds really good.

My biggest want, besides being able to watch player deaths, is a female protagonist (duh), preferably Rebecca. Also, robust mod support for the PC version, since (given the proper tools) the community will be able to fix 90% of whatever ryona problems might arise.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
I don't care about Resident Evil 7 Ryona wise and gameplay wise , Ryona wise because of the First Person Camera and gameplay wise because i have motion sickness from First person games so no way i can play this

However What makes me optimistic about the future is that capcom said that they are "experiment" new things with the numbered main series so at the moment Resident Evil 7 is just an experiment and not an indication that the whole series will be in first person , They also said that their biggest mistake with Resident Evil 6 is that they tried to appeal to all fans from all tastes within a "Single" game so i think based on that comment that they will make a game for each genre fan , Remake 2 will be for old school fans whether they make the fixed camera with tank controls or make a Revelations 2 style of game , Revelations 3 could be for RE4/5/6 Fans and for RE7 they try a fail experiment to try to appeal to the Amnesia/P.T twitch streamers Kids that have a voice louder than the whole earth population , Also there is no way they will waste the guaranteed +5M sales for the RE4/5/6 type of games and go for a high risk completely following some annoying people with loud voices

All the people i know that loved RE5/6 and loved its gameplay and Co-Op action didn't like RE7 at all and that includes members of my family and friends , RE7 will get a push forced 10/10 fan reviews from those geeky P.T fans but after all it won't sell more than 2M because the majority of people aren't into true horror , Also Capcom Said that there is a new Resident Evil game "in the works" although they didn't say if it is Remake 2 or a new project but they said earlier this year that they are going "Full Force" for Resident Evil

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.