Wet death scenes (1 Viewer)

BoRaicho

Ryonani Teamster
Here are some death scenes of the game Wet. The video quality is poor. I recommend to turn the sound off.

Last edited by a moderator:

shiruken

Ryonani Teamster
I've seen these before and unfortunately these are the only good death scenes from this game I could find. This kid is fucking annoying and needs ridalin or some shit. Thx for the post thou!

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
i quite agree that the author of these videos is incredibly annoying. the death scenes are not the best available, either. i had hoped, given the game's proclivity for ultraviolence, that Rubi herself might experience a bit of it.

ajstevus

Ryonani Teamster
Good Lord. That kid ruins them completely. And the quality is terrible. Trust me, these scenes are actually pretty good, too bad no one is posting an acceptable version.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I think Rubi's character fits my tastes quite well, but I'm not much for QTE's. Thanks for the link to the video though, probably the best death compilation video I've seen.

noice1

Potential Patron
Even if that is all you ever post here nohman, it was worth making an account for. Words cannot express the awesome of game over ryona. I salute you.

Noname

Ryonani Teamster
Thanks for posting these, I had always wondered if Wet had any decent ryona, and yeah, that kid should just keep his mouth shut, ruins everything.

C

can.it.88

Awesome! Now I don't have to play through Wet myself. It'd be the only reason to play that game... :S

Did you know; a good portion of her death regular animations were done within the last month of development because the proggers/animators spent all their time combining pre-animated deaths and physics in a realistic way for enemies? "What do you mean no one made death animations for Rubi? Well, the point is she's not supposed to die!"

herai1

Potential Patron
have you hear about wet sequel ?

i hope there were so many QTE. so, rubi can death in many ways.

ajstevus

Ryonani Teamster
I wish there was an extended torture scene! it looked like if it was longer it would have been awesome!

Completely agreed. When playing the game, I was most excited when that scene began, looking forward to some more fun QTE action. Instead, it was just a cutscene. Why? I have to imagine that it was originally a QTE (as it's the moment when Ruby is in the most peril), but for some reason the developers lost their nerve. Hard to believe, when you consider that WET was pretty much just a grindhouse/fanservice game to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.