Warcraft Ryonas (1 Viewer)

Markelov

Potential Patron
I've been playing Warcraft 3 for years and I am shy to admit to anyone how much I am into some of the unit death animation and sounds in the game. The part where they decompose and turn to skellatons is disappointing and annoying but for whatever reason it feels like a tease and gets you more interested. In particular I am so interested in the Sorceress which I think is the hottest unit of any ETA period. The corset and stockings finish the whole deal.

Reforged happened but it was a great disappointment. The Sorceress in the game although hot can't be compared to the one in the original Warcraft. The recent one had a flatter bust and wasn't as scantily clad as the latter. She still had those thigh high boots and stockings but her loincloth is a bit too long. Nonetheless, I still like her but the previous design was way better. If only a Reforged one of that style was made.

Asides from the Sorc the Aechers, Huntresses and the Wardens had amazing Ryonas as well. I do not have a computer at the moment with Warcraft installed to see the unit death animations and decay in better detail. I hope with some more technical people here some generous guy would upload a gift or video of their death and decay.

Btw another reason the recent sorceress isn't as good as the original is her death animation didn't have the one where her legs split and you could just see the panties under her dress. Even in top down mode without zooming in the original Warcraft you can still see it quite well with a good eye. It's hot really...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.