[PC] Vita Great Escape / ヴィータ大脱出 / RJ120676 (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter A_J_Wuk
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3
A

A_J_Wuk

RJ120676_img_main.jpg

Screenshots
http://img.dlsite.jp/modpub/images2/work/doujin/RJ121000/RJ120676_img_smp1.jpg
http://img.dlsite.jp/modpub/images2/work/doujin/RJ121000/RJ120676_img_smp2.jpg
http://img.dlsite.jp/modpub/images2/work/doujin/RJ121000/RJ120676_img_smp3.jpg

Link to DL site: dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ120676.html

My apologies since this is my first real post here so things might be slightly off than what others are used to.

I don't know a great deal about the game it's self, only that it features a character from an Anime I haven't watched myself yet.

The controls are pretty smooth and the animations are pretty slick from what I have seen in the trial version. It's a 2D side scrolling beat-em up with H animations and game over CG's, there's about 5 stages and contains an animation gallery. That's from the research I've done at least. It's a pretty neat game, probably has a couple hours of play time.

What I cannot find is a viable link to the game in order to down load, and since Dlsite won't accept my card as a form of payment I was unable to purchase it. I'm spreading word around of the game in the hopes some one may come across a link they would like to perhaps share.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Hey guys, I wanted to let you know that it's okay to share alternate links that lead to other pay options especially if DL site isn't working for you, but please don't share free copies of the game in the thread if you can avoid it. Thanks.

gardenvarietyshark

Potential Patron
The game looked well made, so I gave it a whirl. It's really good quality compared to the usual Flash fare and the mechanics stand up on their own. There's a fair bit to explore, and the maps have nice little secrets if you keep your eyes open. The combat and powerups are intuitive, but there's not that much enemy variety - many are just tougher and differently coloured duplicates with the same animations.

The CGs and H are okay, nothing special (very vanilla, considering the theme). Well-made, but lack detail.

Controls are the usual, arrows + ZXC, but C is Menu, not Special/Spell. Spell you charge up with punch/attack = Z. Three levels.

Tips:
- Three of the same powerup in a row = permanent boost to that attribute (speed, attack). Speed boost gives you double jump, dunno what attack boost gives besides damage.
- Start with an uppercut (up+punch), then combo regular attacks into power attack. Human enemies cannot be hit on the ground and may otherwise take two rounds to knock out.
- Gray crawlers are invulnerable, same with the sand worms. Level 3 spell kills worms, but it's a waste, and won't kill the grays.
- DEFINITELY quit your game when you finish a level. The CG unlock status is saved in realtime, but level progress is not: if you crash mid-game (without exiting and thus saving), it's back to the beginning!
- The green orbs (Linker Cores) are your $ for unlocking the gallery.
- And last but not least, hold on to your hat. ;)

PS. Game is pretty short, but challenging enough. Come for the H, stay for the platforming!

Last edited by a moderator:

Thundragon

Potential Patron
If you have the hammer upgrade all your spells are upgraded too. Also the uppercut attack can destroy tiles below you (how does that even work?) Nevertheless this game is awesome and it reminds me a lot of shatterhand+castlevania. I hope it sells well.

hungry1239945

Potential Patron
The game is great, except for the drawing. I prefer mature women raped or devoured by grotesque monsters. I despise of normal looking human males as enemies. They are weak.

I loved how the clothes ripped off bit by bit, and the items fall apart as the health decreases. Something I'd care to see in hentai games.

Too many RPG or visual novels thesedays. Action games like this fresh the air.

L

L'Eremita

Mwaah, I don't like it that much. But maybe that is because it's just not my style of drawing. As a platformer, I have played better. As an h-game, I certainly have played better. Jack of all trades, master of none would be a name for this thing. It does many things good. But not more than that.

But if you look at the price, I think it's fair to say that it's worth every penny.

narancia

Potential Patron
i already finished the game and bought all the cg. (is this sentence right?) if you play with the configuration file put 1 in the NoUnderwear line (it was something like this "NoUnderwear:1")

Zilka

Potential Patron
The CG where she is on her knees has a meny with 4 options. I couldn't find any difference between them other than making the picture daker. Also bar at the top mentions z,x,c do something, but I didn't figure out what exactly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.