[PC] [Unreal Engine] Slaves of Rome - a New 3rd-Person BDSM Slave Training Game (2 Viewers)

Doomer

3D Artist
Modder
Didn't check last build yet. Will take a look and tell.

By the way. Have an idea for you for... hm... extra packs / addons that not require to change core gameplay much. Just textures, decorations and stuff mostly. Might become useful when you will done 1.0+ version.

You heard about "Westworld" series, I guess. So. You can make kinda themed addons. Make it free in additional to "core" game - chance to get more regular players. And onces that not much addicted / like, or, kinda, especially ancient themes. "Slaves of West" and, for example, "CyberSlaves" (?) (cyberpunk themed) addons. You can cover the theme of sci-fi and others, that, so far, really in adult games are not covered mostly, especially in this combination of gameplay features.

Last edited:

CEX

Casual Client
I am not sure if sci-fi stuff would work for the game.. for me it would just ruin the experience, but having slaves from the west or oriental places that came to rome can be super cool!

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
I love the idea but agree with CEX... we do want to try and keep it in the Roman area feeling and not go to sci-fi :). I think mythology is kinda enough :P

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
Didn't check last build yet. Will take a look and tell.

By the way. Have an idea for you for... hm... extra packs / addons that not require to change core gameplay much. Just textures, decorations and stuff mostly. Might become useful when you will done 1.0+ version.

You heard about "Westworld" series, I guess. So. You can make kinda themed addons. Make it free in additional to "core" game - chance to get more regular players. And onces that not much addicted / like, or, kinda, especially ancient themes. "Slaves of West" and, for example, "CyberSlaves" (?) (cyberpunk themed) addons. You can cover the theme of sci-fi and others, that, so far, really in adult games are not covered mostly, especially in this combination of gameplay features.

If you have an idea to make something kinda like this but that would make sense in the roman world (gods teleporting you to somewhere?) would be very happy to hear btw :)

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
Oh, ha ha - sorry - answered the wrong thing by mistake.

We also hope it will be this month but still can't promise. But worst case it will be next month - it won't be delayed much

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.