[PC] [Unreal Engine] Slaves of Rome - a New 3rd-Person BDSM Slave Training Game (3 Viewers)

Doomer

3D Artist
Modder
Great question! We'd LOVE to. It's all pretty new with Steam so still need to see how it goes. I'm not sure if they will actually be ok with THAT much of an adult game, specially given the BDSM nature of it... but if they are, we are running there, no doubt!

By the way, as last examples:

1. ht tps://store.steampowered. com/app/879420/Agony_UNRATED/ Upd.: Looks like direct link not working. Put into seatch field Welcome to Steam "Agony UNRATED", also is needed to be logged in: "This game is marked as 'adult only'. You are seeing this game because you have set your preferences to allow this content ".
2. Boobs Saga :: News 17 (MATURE CONTENT)

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate

1. ht tps://store.steampowered. com/app/879420/Agony_UNRATED/ Upd.: Looks like direct link not working. Put into seatch field Welcome to Steam "Agony UNRATED", also is needed to be logged in: "This game is marked as 'adult only'. You are seeing this game because you have set your preferences to allow this content ".

Damn.. if we can actually get our game to steam that would be amazing. Like insanely amazing. Did you see any games with actual BDSM themes by any chance?

CEX

Casual Client

Boobs Saga looks like a real gem. Perfect in any way - including the narrator.
All this is waiting for you - in Boobs Saga (emotion is for the weak)

Doomer

3D Artist
Modder
Did you see any games with actual BDSM themes by any chance?
Not yet, "fully BDSM focused" one mean, I suppose in Steam. Still, as you can see, now Steam started to approve 18+ titles with focus on sexual content in a very varying degree.

One more example. 3. Save 20% on Lust for Darkness on Steam

oh, please let it be sasha grey <3
She had a sound role in Saints Row: The Third or something... Didn't she? One character was written off, how I heard.

Last edited:

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
Not yet, "fully BDSM focused" one mean, I suppose in Steam. Still, as you can see, now Steam started to approve 18+ titles with focus on sexual content in a very varying degree.

One more example. 3. Save 20% on Lust for Darkness on Steam

She had a sound role in Saints Row: The Third or something... Didn't she? One character was written off, how I heard.

What??? That's super awesome! Any chance you can find that??

Doomer

3D Artist
Modder
Question. Do you have any plans to add some, hm, models kind of similar to some famous game characters into the your game? For example like Tara Kroft, Zirilla (Zili) (who travels the worlds and reality for search of new feelings and BDSM experience, once a time got into Rome => plot for story) , or Jardey Kuinn (that deserves a little "justice")? Might be good idea to increase number of "fanservice" (and, I suppose, number of patrons), how it's called, stuff. May be create a poll here or an patron where people can choose, for example, 2-3 from the list? (my vote for Jardey Kuinn and Ziri; and CEX's one probably too; check images below).

Second one question - any plans for mods support? Probably model import/edit in specific format (.3ds => to game one, .xps, ...) that can change existed one? Some adult/non one games (for example Fallout 4, also as in question of erotic mods) have long life because of mods (as for adults one examples - 3DSexVilla, starting like from 00's).

Examples under Haydee game what people proceed:

Steam Workshop :: HarleyV3
Steam Workshop :: Harley Quinn (wip)
Steam Workshop :: LaraCroftBlackEdition

Btw. I see you have "You get to fully create an in-game slave that will be in the actual game: Name her, design her looks (we'll provide the tools and engine for that), her abilities, missions and even her story." at "Jupiter". If that means the same, that I described above, than might no much reason for so, but, still, might be. Also. By this option. You proceed a character, or it can be done under game editor tools by player himself? If second, than, I suppose, idea above might be good one.

Attachments

• Ciri.jpg
    Ciri.jpg
    369.6 KB · Views: 167
  • Ciri_2077_2.jpg
    Ciri_2077_2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 184
  • 2015-10-31_00001.jpg
    2015-10-31_00001.jpg
    402.9 KB · Views: 215
  • harley_quinn_by_nicoob-d53gxc2.jpg
    harley_quinn_by_nicoob-d53gxc2.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 157
  • injustice_2.jpg
    injustice_2.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 155
  • Harley_Quinn_art_by_Lana_Bensel.jpg
    Harley_Quinn_art_by_Lana_Bensel.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 164
  • Ciri_2077_1.jpg
    Ciri_2077_1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 166
  • 236169-1920x1080.jpg
    236169-1920x1080.jpg
    686.6 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.