[PC] [Unreal Engine] Slaves of Rome - a New 3rd-Person BDSM Slave Training Game (5 Viewers)

Ginder

Avid Affiliate
I would also appreciate if you would post a free demo :P
I saw on Patreon you're planning to launch it on 3rd of August - will it be public after that? will you create versions for Patreon only later on?

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
I would also appreciate if you would post a free demo :P
I saw on Patreon you're planning to launch it on 3rd of August - will it be public after that? will you create versions for Patreon only later on?

Honestly? I don't know. We are discussing the free demo thing and are a bit confused and also a bit taken by how much response we've had until now. The August 3rd version at the moment is planned for patrons only - we are still early in development and I don't think it's fair to the people who are supporting not to be the first to try it out. However, some people in the team disagree with me, so we might end up going a different way. Eventually, we'll probably have some kind of public demo, we have actually been asked by a LOT of people (which is just amazing) but... it might take a while. At least for me, it's super important to make sure our patrons are happy and I think at least, if someone gave us 15$, he should be the first to try. I hope people don't hate me for it, but you know.. trying to be honest :) - patrons will always come first for us - those guys actually believed in us enough to give us their hard earned money, and to me, it means a lot.

Ginder

Avid Affiliate
I think, as a patreon (<3) that I'll be ok with you publishing a public demo a bit after the patreons get it (maybe 2 weeks after or so?) - just don't update it, or always make sure that patreons get the latest and best - so called.. otherwise it's really not cool if someone gives you 15 or 100 $ and gets 'nothing special'..
but yea, you guys do seem promising. wish it was something to share with friends xD

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
I think, as a patreon (<3) that I'll be ok with you publishing a public demo a bit after the patreons get it (maybe 2 weeks after or so?) - just don't update it, or always make sure that patreons get the latest and best - so called.. otherwise it's really not cool if someone gives you 15 or 100 $ and gets 'nothing special'..
but yea, you guys do seem promising. wish it was something to share with friends xD

Ho! Thanks so much for joining man! I didn't realize you were a patron until now :P - you rock! :D

Yeah, a few people have said that... I think that's an option, to release just the first version after a few weeks or a month and then not update it. Another option that was brought up is a censored version with less options... I'm still debated. Any thoughts on the matter? This is the one issue I'm honestly completely lost on and would love the communities feedback.. what do you guys think? What's the right way to go as far as public versions go? HELP! :P

CEX

Casual Client
I mean.. how can you see a game like this and not become a patreon? if you guys will deliver actually a good demo on august, and keep updating it and your community, I don't see a reason you don't get to 5k or even 10k... but from the demo and after it will really be up to how much you keep updating, I think..

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
I mean.. how can you see a game like this and not become a patreon? if you guys will deliver actually a good demo on august, and keep updating it and your community, I don't see a reason you don't get to 5k or even 10k... but from the demo and after it will really be up to how much you keep updating, I think..

Thanks man - so happy to hear :D. I'm actually super scared about the August build, lol - I hope people will like it. The patreon actually got a LOT bigger a LOT faster then we expected, so it's super exciting but also kinda scary... but I hope it'll be ok :). In the meanwhile working hard to make it as awesome and bugless as possible.

And 5-10K?? That would be pretty awesome :D.

And yeah, we have been (and plan to) update pretty often. It's a question of the right balance - I'm actually not sure how much updating is "too annoying" at some point vs a good amount. Would be happy to hear some thoughts on that front

Ginder

Avid Affiliate
I love how much you guys are responding.. I really hope this will keep up throughout the development.. :)

Are you planning to ever do a Q&A or something like that?

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
I love how much you guys are responding.. I really hope this will keep up throughout the development.. :)

Are you planning to ever do a Q&A or something like that?

Thanks :). It's very important for me to stay in good touch and be available for the community. You have my word this is not going to change.

As for QA - yes, we will. The ideal situation for us is that the patrons, forums and such who get to play the game will give us feedback and then we can improve. After all, the game is for the community, so the best QA is... well.. you guys ;)

Ginder

Avid Affiliate
Thanks :). It's very important for me to stay in good touch and be available for the community. You have my word this is not going to change.

As for QA - yes, we will. The ideal situation for us is that the patrons, forums and such who get to play the game will give us feedback and then we can improve. After all, the game is for the community, so the best QA is... well.. you guys ;)

That's amazing!
I'd be happy to test it right now! Even if it's not official yet! please....? :grin:

CEX

Casual Client
That's amazing!
I'd be happy to test it right now! Even if it's not official yet! please....? :grin:

Can I test it as well?
I mean, I promise i will pledge next month, but maybe if you're giving the demo before the release?

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
Ha ha - thanks for the offer guys. We can't send the build before the patreon release next week, but PM/email me and I'd be happy to send it to you once we do release it (patreons or not) and get some feedback!

Ginder

Avid Affiliate
yea, tried it - some features were awesome (I love that you're active in the sex scenes and not just watching them)
but it's definitely too short and i would love to see what the next thing is gonna be

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
yea, tried it - some features were awesome (I love that you're active in the sex scenes and not just watching them)
but it's definitely too short and i would love to see what the next thing is gonna be

It's gonna be a new slave (male slave this time), and a new temple of the gods where you can make physical transformations of the slaves :D.. oh, and a setting menu so lower spec PCs would be able to run it as well

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
soooooo important - thanks!

Yeah... I wanted to do it in the first one but we also didn't want to delay the release. By the way, if it's ok to ask, with the new build, would you be able to send me how well it performs and PC spec? We are trying to figure out how it runs on which spec and this can help a lot :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.