Tops and bras pulled underneath breasts (2 Viewers)

Jungle Welcomes You

Potential Patron
I honestly don't know if what I'm asking about is possible, but I thought I'd ask anyway.

Basically, it's the concept of having the breasts pulled out of the bra and having them supported by resting them on top of it, much like you see this gal do at the 35 second mark of this video:
http://www.imagepost.com/videos/busty-buffy-magic-wand-fuck/

I know it would be possible to make a bra import drawn to sit underneath and expose the breasts (which would be great either way), but is it possible from a technical standpoint to make the breasts situate higher than they do hanging loose in the game, simulating that breast support? I've seen some imports like Rusty Shakleford's body mods and his various clothing imports that affect the way they look, would that be a way to do it?

The other part of my question/request here is to have some cute tops like Iago's latest tops (which look great BTW) that are pulled under the breasts: I had some example pics to attach here but they're failing security checks and I can't find any "save for web" option mentioned in the feedback. Searching the site came up with nothing too.

Iago

Content Creator
Jungle Welcomes You said:
The other part of my question/request here is to have some cute tops like Iago's latest tops (which look great BTW) that are pulled under the breasts
I've got it in mind (for the strapped top and the buttoned T-shirt at least) but I don't know when will I put myself to do it.

The rest of your request sounds too complicated for my to even know if its possible. Someone more experienced will have to answer that.

Thanks for your opinion on my tops, by the way :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.