To the owner of the board: "just something i had on my mind..." (2 Viewers)

snyperhacker

Ryonani Teamster
Ryona Scenes from the unexplored corners of cyberspace!!!

Hey man... just wanted to say... a big fan of your site and your collection... I myself, have collected thousands of videos and stuff from over the web containing ryona-based material, ranging from big screen movies, small screen movies, tv movies, tv shows, webisodes, indie shows/films, youtube productions, etc and would like to post all of them in some sort of organized format, but seeing that they would all fall into different set-ups (Wrestling, Gore, etc) and also some set-ups that havent been created as sub-forums, it would just lead into a bundle of unorganized mess that potential viewers would have a hard time unscrambling... Firstly, i would like to give a preview of some of the recent stuff i've rummaged from the world wide web :-

TITLE:"FR0M PART$ UNKN0VVN"
DESCRIPTION: 9th VL0G from the indie film's making showcasing a "Wrestling" fight scene between the lead actress "J3NNA DWY3R" and the villain's minion "???"
LINK: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YEB7LPB6
REVIEW: Excellent one-sided beating... the minion mainly targets the 3xbeautiful heroine's face... violently bashing it, with each punch being sold by a bloody spit from her mouth and excellent "going-into-unconsciousness" acting... finally she is irish-whipped into the opposite turnbuckle, which makes her crash back-first into it, throwing a big spurt of blood from her mouth, and selling it in the most perfect way ever (lol, NEVER thought i'd ever see an irish-whip to the turnbuckle being sold as perfectly as the one being show-cased here, and in SLOW MOTION too!!!)... so she finally falls face-first to the mat, spitting blood for the final time and going into la-la-land...
BONUS PIC: http://i47.tinypic.com/jkajv4.png
(A high definition picture of the heroine after the one-sided beatdown... PS. the scene in the video above is in standard quality... the picture u see is captured from the HD trailer of this flick)

TITLE:"SC0RN3D"
DESCRIPTION: low quality trailer of a student flick from some film university
LINK: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FPXT6YMU
REVIEW: I totally love these kinds of set-up... interrogation, one-sided, three against one, blood, belly punch, face punch... so the set-up specifically involves the girl being tied up in a chair hands behind her back, and being questioned by some thugs... scenes-of-interest include a big big belly punch that sends blood spurting from the girl's mouth, and one of the thug shouting out "u're gonna kill her, man!!!".... and a big face punch, that sends her face flying in the other direction with blood spurting from her mouth and her wimpering in such a perfect way (Love her selling!!!!)... anyways, other parts of this trailer are crap, include crappy acting and dialogues, and the girl taking revenge on her capters in a K1LL-B1LLish type of way involving razors, frying pans, etc

TITLE:"N1NJA M00N ep3 p4"
DESCRIPTION: home-made parody/spoof of the anime series, but the production value is top-notch imo, though the acting sucks big time!!!
LINK: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0CT149R5
REVIEW: the first two scenes of this webisode are basically crap... male victims. The last scene is seriously awesome!!! Complete one-sided anhillation of a heroine by a female villain!!! First a face punch that bloodies up the face of the heroine... followed by an awesome barrage of punches to her helpless belly (continuous, non stop)... selling isnt that cool, but the whole set-up makes up for that... so after the barrage of belly punches end, she falls to her knees, begins spitting blood... and finally collapses unconscious... dead, maybe? (in which case, this video wouldn't be considered ryona, i guess? despite it obviously being staged)... Anyways, no more excellent scenes like this from this series, though it did contain other one-sided fights, just not as excellent as this one.

TITLE:"???"
DESCRIPTION: a staged boxing scene from some japanese tv show
LINK: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L14DEIBS
REVIEW: a high quality rip from youtube... contains body shots and face shots but majority of them dont have any effect on the victim due to them being partially blocked... the last scene does contain a massive slow motion punch to the belly... selling isnt that cool, but a slow motion mega belly punch is rare in staged boxing bouts... anyways, i'd prolly guess that a majority of the viewers would consider boxing ryona to be boring, unless it really emphasizes the impact of the blows (no blocking by the victim) and unless it is really really one-sided (no back and forth action)... but i guess we shud accept boxing ryona videos for the rare gems they may be...

DESCRIPTION: an interrogation scene from an old movie.. nazi environment.. belly punches... brass knuckles!!!
LINK: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LL1EG7D3
REVIEW: an excellent scene, it could have been, if they had actually shown us the visible punches... we only get to hear the sounds of the punches and hear the woman's reactions... while they cut away from the actual action scenes.. though we do get to see the woman selling the pain after the punching is over... finally, the scene concludes with the man using brass knuckles to commence the punching... and the woman spitting blood from the pain... not a really good ryona scene imo due to lack of actual punching scenes, but the aftermath shots are good anyways... (PS. it is denoted that the woman was going to have a baby.. so best not to view it if viewers are sensitive to such violence, despite it being fake and staged)

DESCRIPTION: a 2 against 1 scenario featuring FRANK13 Z (i guess?) dressed as W0nD3R W0MaN.
LINK: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3R757GQ6
REVIEW: good scenario.. features two villains, one dressed as sonya blade (i guess?) and the other some asian girl... so they've got wonder woman in a dragon lock(correct me if i'm wrong, ppl!!! lol) and the other punching her belly... not so awesome selling, since it appears the victim has never had acting/selling lessons... but the scene is good for the whole set-up, that is, 2 vs 1, belly punch, arms held, etc... worth watching despite it being small...

TITLE:"Towards Exit"
DESCRIPTION: a choreographed martial arts/fist fight scene featuring J3$$1CA bR@NDt
LINK: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XX63904N
REVIEW: i really loved this scene, despite it being a back and forth brawl... it primarily involves 3 guys taking on a helpless and extremely extremely extremely gorgeous blonde whose trying to reach her car... the blonde's selling and reactions are just perfectly awesome... and i hope she gets more roles and scenes... so anyways, if u cast a blind eye at the mixed action, some scenes-of-interest include the girl being attacked from front and back by two guys until she takes rest against a concrete pillar and finally, the scene that i REALLY fell in love with... the most perfect belly punch i've ever seen... the blonde is literally lifted off her feet and fer expressions are totally beautiful... anyways, she wins the brawl... we see her going towards the car... but even that scene is excellent imo, since even then shes selling her pain.. clutching her belly to sell the pain of that excellent belly punch we saw earlier.. she gets in the car... and WHAM another punch to her face... and we fade to black.. scene ends (and i'm left cursing over WHY the scene had to end!!!!)

So... these videos are just a mere glimpse of the 100s of videos available over the net that potential ryona fans like me would love to view but are unable to get across since they aren't actually labelled "ryona"... and getting these videos involved (lol) having to go through 1000s of nonsense videos before i actually found the 100s of ryona scenes hidden in videos available on the net/tv/big screen/etc... so to make it easier not only for potential ryona fans and also to form a sort of encyclopedia of ryona scene rummaged from from the net, i suggest that we shud have a separate forum with categorized subforums for videos like these... that is, videos that weren't posted as "ryona" by the original posters, but are actually treasured ryona material for us....

A possible format:-
Youtube>Live Action Anime>"N1NJ@ M00N" > (and this would contain videos like "nm3ep4.flv" posted above)
Youtube>Staged Fights>HMC1ND13> (this would contain videos like "te bp.flv" posted above)
Youtube>Webisodes>"L0N3LYG1RL"> (and this can contain the famous scene in which the female villain lucy is hung in a bathroom, and interrogated mercilessly... face punched, belly punched, left a bloody mess.. and now that i remember this scene, i'll be posting it as a reply, since its too sweet to be missed out by any ryona fan!!!!!)
Movies>Indie Flicks>"FR0M P@RT$ UNKN0VVN"> (and this would contain the 25 vlogs containing ryona scenes from the movie including "1-9 fgt.flv" posted above)
Movies>Big Screen Movies>"D00M$D@Y" (and this can contain the famous scene in which RY0N@ M1TR@ is hung and bellypunch'ed mercilessly)
... and so forth!!!

Anyways... its only a suggestion... just to serve as a check-list for scenes nabbed from the web that were previously masked from old ryona-fans due to stupid titles like "L0N3LY G1RL" or "FR0M P@RT$ UNKN0WN" as well as help future ryona fans... cheers, man!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

snyperhacker

Ryonani Teamster
Another scene that i had include...

TITLE:"L0N3LYG1RL"
DESCRIPTION: a webisode titled "handcuffed", featuring an interrogation scene
LINK: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FI7HTI3F
REVIEW: excellent scene... lol, tags include: interrogation, tied, belly punch, blood... scenes of interest include a belly punch to the tied victim (LuCY - the villain)... face punches... and excellent reactions and selling... spits blood... normally, many ryona fans would have missed this scene just by looking at the title "L0N3LYG1RL", so grab it while u can, ppl!!!

enjoy, ppl!!!

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Bah I had a response all typed up and then I accidently pressed back.

Thanks for the great post and the videos, I'm downloading them now. About your suggestion on the more specific categories, it is possible to be too organized which is a negative for viewers and moderators alike. Since the site is still new and the content is limited I don't imagine we'll need very specific categories quite yet but maybe in the future. For the time being feel free to determine to most appropriate section for the things you want to share or if you think it's quite necessary, I can create a new subcategory on the same level of wrestling/vore/guro. Alternatively you can just make a long post containing all the ryona-ish materials that you like in the videos section and let people figure out if they have similar tastes. For example, people who like ryona from newer fighting games will probably know to look for DeNice's name and those who like ryona from action/adventure games know that's what I normally do.

Although if a lot of people here would prefer more specific categories they should speak up. :P

snyperhacker

Ryonani Teamster
Lol, true that... being too organized can be more of a crime sometimes... i understand that!!

Anyways, till then, here are some more goodies from my collection...

TITLE: "FR0M P@RT$ UNKN0VVN"
DESCRIPTION: VLOG no.2 showcasing the use of fake blood in their stunts..
LINK: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A5NJKQ8V
REVIEW: may not appeal to everyone, but oh my, did it appeal to me!!!... showing three stunts using blood to accentuate the selling involved... first, a front fall... second, a back fall... and third, a punch to the face... anyways, it is ryona-enough to appeal to most ppl here, but too soft to appeal to the Xtreme-Ryona fans... To me, i just love to see an actress who resembles W0nD3R W0m@n actress LYND@ C@RT3R get mashed, pummeled, destroyed in this indie flick and its respective vlogs... so, enjoy it ppl!!! There are plenty more vlogs from this flick.. 25 to be precise.. but will have to find em from my massive collection of ryona material collected from the web!!!

TITLE: "B3@UTY & TH3 B3@$T"
DESCRIPTION: not the animated cartoon, folks.. so stop drooling or whining (depending on how u reacted)... its the defunct television show starring T3RM1N@T0R babe L1ND@ H@M1LT0N...
LINK: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XC5SYH6E
REVIEW: Action starts at the 5:20'ish mark... basically a 2 against 1 one-sided beatdown... but a little too short... so, guy grabs girl's arms, and the other guy punches her in the belly... and wow, who'd have thought that our terminator-babe can sell a punch so well?... anyways... nice reaction... even 1 min after the whole beatdown, she still sells the pain with perfection... but yea, too short to actually enjoy!!!

TITLE: "TR1$H $TR@TU$ & M@V3N vs. V1CT0R1@ & $T3V13 R1CH@RD$"
DESCRIPTION: never-before-seen rare belly-destruction of TR1$H... in fact, every move delivered to TR1$H in this match somehow involves her belly... too excellent to actually miss, u "VV VV 3" haters
LINK: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VJ78L4J2
REVIEW: If you ppl hate "VV VV 3" ryona clips, or hate anything related to "VV VV 3" anyways... then go against ur principles, and watch this match... I always waited the day TR1$H $TR@TU$ would sell something belly-related perfectly, and finally came across this match... enjoyed it the day i watched it on tv, still enjoy it as i watch it on my computer... prior to this match, all TR1$H was good at in my opinion was selling a belly-attack for like 1 sec and then stand up all healthy and fit... but man o man, have u got to check this match out... Thankfully, despite it being a mixed tag match, a MAJOR portion (u can say the whole match) is dedicated to V1CT0R1@ actually using every move there is in the dictionary to pummel TR1$H's awesome awesome belly... lemme now shut up about TR1$H and actually tell what goes on in the match...
So the ultimate "never-before-seen" TR1$H beatdown starts as $t3V313 interferes while the ref's back is turned and delivers a delicious haymaker to a upside-down TR1$H... next, victoria delivers two forceful knee-makers (a move that u wud use to break a wooden log into two halves, lol) to a downed TR1$H... followed by a leg drop on TR1$H's belly (first time i've seen that delivered to a girl)... then some soccer kicks to TR1$H (first time i've seen "three continuous" soccer kicks delivered to TR1$H)... then some football tackles to TR1$H in the corner (and she really sells it well this time)... then a kitchen sink that leaves TR1$H gasping for air... and finally a bearhug to end all bearhugs (and i swear i can almost feel TR1$H's pain)... anyways, that ends the beatdown, for now folks.... after the match ends... V1CT0R1A rams TR1$H into the steel steps belly-first (thats the first f**king time i've ever seen that happen, and i loved it..) and TR1$H sells and cries so beautifully... if only the "VV VV 3" writers would use this match's choreography for every other d1v@-related match... anyways, this is the only match in which i truly loved VV VV 3 for what they are...

TITLE: "H1TW0M@N: A$$A$1N"
DESCRIPTION: stunt/fight choreography from an indie flick... really really short.. starring D3N33N M3L0DY
LINK: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X2UFIPHC
REVIEW: nothing special... the only point-of-interest is the massive belly punch in the end that lifts the girl off her feet and makes her fall belly-first on the ground... no reaction, sell, expression visible... belly punch and idea receives 5 stars, everything else zero stars...
For people who are interested, it may be valuable to note that the actual fight scene from the indie movie (whose preview pics i found from its myspace homepage) actually reveal that the villainess is actually beaten up pretty badly... with a majority of the blows being concentrated to her belly... to the extent, that one kick actually forces her to spit blood out of her mouth (fake, of course)... so anyways, just an FYI for those who wanted to do a lil research and ryona-homework on their own...

TITLE: "???" (forgot the name dammit, lol!!!)
DESCRIPTION: a short film, featuring a kidnapping scene, and vicious beatdown of the kidnap'ee...
LINK: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AYFDAX4B
REVIEW: not a really great scene... but good for what it is.. low-budget, independent, bad acting, bad production, bad camera work... really nice set-up and scenario... could have really done something extra special with the whole scene, but they just decided to ruin it just for the heck of it... anyways.. two thugs kidnap a guy's sexy daughter... beat her up senseless... bloody her... we just see the guy punching air.. we dont see the girl reacting or receiving the punch in any way... anyways, the aftermath shots are ok.. the bloody makeup is fine... but in a nutshell, terrible film, don't waste ur time downloading it if ur a real ryona critic... but if ur a collector, go for it!!!...

TITLE: "???" (no title, just a camera test shot)
DESCRIPTION: fight choreography scene from HCM1ND13 staring the same blonde angel (from Towards Exit)... J3$$1C@ BR@NDT
LINK: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=REOKQ3RO
REVIEW: Who would have thought that a test shot for a camera would contain a ryona scene (a really short ryona scene)... So, the only point-of-interest for ryona fans is the part where she gets punched in the face, falls into the arms of a second thug... and gets a 2 against 1 beatdown (a really really short beatdown)... a punch in the belly, which she sells so well that i really wanna marry her, but seriously, her facial expressions are so professional it'd seem that they really slugged her in the gut for real... and a punch to the face... apart from that nothing special unless you really enjoy watching that blonde angel fight...

TITLE: "Ninja Battle"
DESCRIPTION: a poorly choreographed fight containing a well choreographed "non-stop punches to the belly" scene.. from a home-made web film...
LINK: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2OPI9RN6
REVIEW: Despite the overall crappiness and suckiness of the whole video... crappy acting, crappy expressions, crappy production value, crappy setting... it is REALLY surprising how well the victim sells and reacts to the belly punching scene... i really thought that the only thing the actress herself enjoyed in the whole shoot was the belly punching scene... So, mid-way through the video, a scene comes when a punch from the heroine is blocked by the villainess, and what follows is one of the most perfect non-stop belly punch scenes i've ever seen... four or five punches to the belly that really rock the victim's whole body, and her head movements and facial expressions are REALLY REALLY professional... anyways, ends too soon...

TITLE: "R3D, WH1T3 & BRU1$3D"
DESCRIPTION: interrogation scene... indie short film
LINK: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K3SFWER5
REVIEW: nothing special... just an interrogation scene... with a few scenes-of-interest, one including the interrogator using a stick to pummel the girl's belly non-stop... but anyways, worth watching in my opinion!!! i enjoyed it, but may not appeal to everyone due to the short timespan of the ryona scenes...

Anyways, there are plenty more videos... some you ppl may have already seen, some you ppl will be seeing for the first time (like that TR1$H $TR@TU$ match posted above).... till then, i'll try to organize my posts and contributions a little more as compared to the above posts and this one, lol... Hope these clips are refreshing/new/appealing to everyone here, and it'd be really awesome for the other members if the viewers here would give their own reviews and feedback on these clips, so other viewers would have an idea from the different points-of-view of the different members here!!! So anyways, cheers ppl!!!

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Wow! Thanks a ton for these clips! How exactly do you search for these videos ( and do you possibly have Femm1x wrestling clips in that giant collection of yours)?

snyperhacker

Ryonani Teamster
Well... my routine really revolves searching for some keywords (like "girl interrogation" "girl torture short film" "woman torture film" etc) on y0utub3 everyday... and other than that, searching for keywords like "action" "fight" "martial arts" "torture" on V1M30... previously, i also used to rely on BL1P but after finding some gems like "R0B0 G1RL" and "DR@WN BY P@1N" and the occasional SL33P3RK1DSW0RLD, H1T THE M@T, F3M WR3$TL1NG R00M$ clips, BL1P failed to offer new or fresh clips or webisodes... and believe it or not, every day i find something new using this routine, especially from Y0UTUB3 and V1M30... Apart from that, i try pressing my luck by searching for the hard-to-get videos like P@R1$ $L@Y3R, R3L1C RA1D3R and R1NGD1V@$ (i love this company, lol) using T0RR3NT$ but that rarely results in me finding something that i want or something new, lol...
As for F3MM1X... lol, i didnt even know of these gems before this site introduced me to them...so, F3MM1X is something new to me!!

snyperhacker

Ryonani Teamster
A few more goodies... "few" for now... much more to come...

TITLE: "AMANDA vs ASHLEY"(i dont really remember the title clearly, so i'm just making a guess)
DESCRIPTION: choreographed martial arts catfight from an indie stunt team... EXTREMELY HOT GIRLS, an american blonde and a chinese(i guess?) brunette..
LINK: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KHUMNX6C
REVIEW: a choreographed martial arts catfight between two extremely hot stunt girls... though they get in several blows to each other... but like all "choreographed martial arts" fights, the blows and the reactions are quick and only last for like a quarter of a second... but hell, those girls are hot...

TITLE: "YUCAIPA FANTASY"
DESCRIPTION: A F1N@L F@NT@$Y spoof containing anime RPG elements... 11th part of a 12 part series
LINK: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QJ11ECBN
REVIEW: a long back and forth fight between a guy and a possessed girl (wearing some kind of facepaint.. spoofing some character that i'm unaware of)... anyways, not much of a favourite of ryona fans since its too much of a fair fight.. but for me, the only points of interest are two scenes that come at the last 2 min of the clip... one BIG STRONG punch to the girl's belly that makes her spit blood out of her mouth (love these scenes)... and a slow motion punch to her face that sends some blood out of her mouth (love these scenes even more)
PS: if any of u guy's are aware of any films, shows, etc containing scenes-of-interest like the ones mentioned above... "punch to belly+spit blood".. "punch to face+spit blood", plz do let me know!!!! Also if u guys would want me to specify the exact times when those scenes do happen instead of u having to manually search for them, do let me know, i'll post the times too from then on...

TITLE: "N@TUR@L B0RN K1LL3R$"
DESCRIPTION: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_Born_Killers
LINK: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J88Y9GR6
REVIEW: a 10 min-scene from the big screen movie, containing the complete destruction of the heroine that begins somewhere at the 3 min mark... only drawback is the constant and annoying switching-back-and-forth between two concurrent scenes... one scene, showing the hero escape/battle the cops.. second scene, the actual ryona-scene... points-of-interest include: dragging the girl by the hair, choking her, then torturing her a lil bit, and finally a 2 on 1 beatdown of the girl with punches to her face, leaving her face bloody (not so much bloody, just enough for a big screen movie, lol)... but anyways, just like any other ryona-scene encrypted into a H0LLYW00D movie, this one also leaves me a lil' disappointed, coz with all the storyline, spotlight on hero, unnecessary details to environment.. the ryona scene makes up about less than 1 min of the entire 10 min "girl captured by cops" scene.

TITLE: "F3M@L3 @G3NT$"
(CREDIT: P3PP1L1PiN0, for posting it in his ftp forum.. i just re-upped it to megaupload)
DESCRIPTION: WWII movie which reveals the role of 6 female agents during the war.. for more info: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0824330/
LINK: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E1BZNM72
REVIEW: God, they could have done so much more with this movie... and could have prolonged this scene so much more (MORE!!!!)... anyways, first part of the scene contains a belly kick to a captured girl.. but the last part of this scene steals the spotlight... two men are beating the holy hell outta the leader of the female agents, S0PH13 M@RC3@U... one guy's holding her arms behind her back, while the second one pummels the shit outta her belly... and i would have wanted this last part to be a full 10 min clip, but anyways... love it as much as i did!!! and a lil FYI, the full movie was available at Y0UKU, but they removed it...!!

TITLE: "W@R @T H0M3"
(CREDIT: P3PP1L1PiN0, for posting it in his ftp forum.. i just re-upped it to megaupload)
DESCRIPTION: Crappy TV show.. but excellent scene, particularly for female boxing fans
LINK: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IUL3S0M4
REVIEW: An excellent uppercut to the girl's belly, making her spit water out of her mouth, enough said...

Just a little FYI... there are plenty of clips out there that people have uploaded using R@P1D$H@R3, etc at various boards... not all of them contain ryona scenes, but at least half of those clips do contain excellent ryona scenes "hidden" in them... People may already have access to these clips by being members of such boards, but may not download all of them due to lack of description of whats in those clips, and many a times avoid downloading those clips just by assuming it may not contain a ryona scene judging that by reading the name of the clip (eg. W@R @T H0M3, lol)... So, if u ppl would like me to, i can highlight those links over here with a description of the strength of ryona-ness in it, lol... waiting for response regarding this... till then, cheers good ppl!!!!

snyperhacker

Ryonani Teamster
TITLE: "TH3 G00D $1$T3R"
DESCRIPTION: independent movie trailer
LINK: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2SZCCWX8
REVIEW:... hate it becoz the scenes of interest occur for like three-four seconds after 10 seconds of nonsense drama... love it becoz the scenes of interest are my favourite kinds of scenes... interrogation, girl tied to chair, punched, head dunked in water, torture, blood (little)... anyways... enjoy it

PS. Just got this trailer fresh off youtube today... even though it dates back to Jul 29 2009, but anyways, better found late than never... If anyone has any clue of this indie film's whereabouts, plz do hit me up... anyways... for the future contributors out there, wanted to say that i love these kinds of scenes.... so if u got any, don't hesitate to share, lol

EDIT-

do you have any other videos like this one?

I actually found this vid off youtube... lasted for about 20 hours before youtube took it down... awesome of me to save it on my hard drive, yea?... lol.. so, unfortunately, dont have any other videos like this one... though as i was highly impressed by this scene due to my love for such 2 against 1 scenarios, i tried doing a lil research on Fr@nk13 Z which led me to her site, and it only contained nonsense previews of other stuff, and no info whatsoever of this wonderwoman clip... however, she might have updated her site now..

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
You seem to be the master of searching, eh? If you could fill in a request for me, I would like for you to search for f3mmix wrestling clips. I've racked my brain over all of the places I can think of, but I'm lost. If you haven't seen any samples, find my thread on it in the wrestling section. I would extremely appreciate an attempt at it, even if you don't find anything.

noice1

Potential Patron
Well I've been hearing your plight, Leonyx, and for what it's worth, I ran it through all my sources and came up empty. Funnily enough, I learned many of my sources (I rarely go to anyway) are gone.:*(

snyperhacker

Ryonani Teamster
You seem to be the master of searching, eh? If you could fill in a request for me, I would like for you to search for f3mmix wrestling clips. I've racked my brain over all of the places I can think of, but I'm lost. If you haven't seen any samples, find my thread on it in the wrestling section. I would extremely appreciate an attempt at it, even if you don't find anything.

well... you could say that its partially true... being the master of "screening" scenes out of the web clutter is more easier since it involves generic search tags (that is, "girl" "torture" "wrestling", rather than "f3mm1x" or "sl33p3rk1dsw0rLD") and also for a majority of the videos involved, the production companies are non-profit and mostly handled by students, kids, teens, etc... as far as "searching" for videos produced by well-established companies is concerned, i'm more of an unarmed soldier (searcher).

But anyways, all is not lost... even though searching for "f3mm1x" obviously resulted in zero results, but i did think of using generic terms that resulted in videos from lots of other companies (that i couldn't identify and may well be something of ur interest)... and heres what i came back with :-

http://www.vimeo.com/videos/search:wrestling%20female
http://www.vimeo.com/videos/search:girl%20wrestling
http://femwrestlingrooms.blip.tv/posts?view=archive&nsfw=dc
http://superactionfight.blip.tv/posts?view=archive&nsfw=dc
http://phoenixwrestling.blip.tv/posts?view=archive&nsfw=dc
http://www.vimeo.com/5577852

The final step to complete this search would involve using ur suggestion, that is, checking out ur wrestling thread for other relevent tags... so the final step would be to search blindly using the names of the wrestlers, and chances are that out of a search result of 60 pages, the 23rd page might contain the desired video, lol... so i'll be doing that homework now...

and dude, i totally understand ur desire for these clips... i mean, the R1NGD1V@ clips are like the holy grail for me, but still not able to find any t0rr3nts of the video(s) that i want... and even those that i found on 3MuL3 were not the ones i was looking for... so... i really dont know whether i should hate or love these big production companies, lol...

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
and dude, i totally understand ur desire for these clips... i mean, the R1NGD1V@ clips are like the holy grail for me, but still not able to find any t0rr3nts of the video(s) that i want... and even those that i found on 3MuL3 were not the ones i was looking for... so... i really dont know whether i should hate or love these big production companies, lol...

There are quite a few torrents goin' on at empornium.us. Your just going to have to seed some things to get enough cred from that site.

Attachments

• Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    79.9 KB · Views: 305

snyperhacker

Ryonani Teamster
motherload of clips... on a Y0UTYB3 channel... save em and re-up as fast as u can... my estimate: may close down the next time u open it...
PS. i already saved and re-uped the R3L1CRA1D3R 2 video (dont know why?)... i'll post the links next time!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/SweetDominique9am#g/u

There are quite a few torrents goin' on at empornium.us. Your just going to have to seed some things to get enough cred from that site.

lol, already saw those... the one i was looking for was "T1N@ L0CKH@RT G@NG V1OL3NC3 vol.1"... i just f**king love that video, man!!! anyways, lets hope one day that gets available as a t0rr3nt too.. =D

and while i'm at it... here are some more channels... and once again i repeat... i highly advise members (lurkers, contributers, etc) to start saving all the clips on these channels and re-upping them... it'd result in 2 things : (1) we'd have accomplished the task of screening and organizing a large encyclopedia of clips from all corners of the web before they get removed by the authorities... (2) lurkers would automatically become contributers...
So, even if u don't feel like using sites like K33PV1D.C0M, you can help this site out by just "clicking" and actually "viewing" all those clips... how will that help, u may ask? well, in the case of a majority of browsers, the clips u view get saved in the browser's cache... (e.g. in the case of Opera, the videos i view get saved as a non-extension file in the cache among 10000 other nonsense files, but i can easily identify them due to their filesize being much larger than the rest of the nonsense files and also by arranging the files in the cache according to "Most Recently Added"... so i just give those files a ".FLV" extension, and i'm good to go...)... anyways, here they are:-

http://www.youtube.com/user/MsManse#p/f
http://www.youtube.com/user/Slim0110#p/f
http://www.youtube.com/user/OFEOperator2#p/u

PS. Leonyx, u might have a look at the OFEOperator and SweetDominique channels... they have wrestling clips... so some of them might turn out to be hidden F3MM1X... u never know, right?... so anyways, cheers everyone...

snyperhacker

Ryonani Teamster
how the hell i started this thread without even including this scene, i have no f**king idea... better late than never, though...

TITLE: S@T@CR@CY 88
DESCRIPTION: Episode 8 Part 3 of a web series
LINK: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BNTDAVQ7
REVIEW: it could have been a much longer and much better scrap (hey.. i have standards and my own rating scale, lol... its not that i'm nitpicky.. its like waving hard earned money goodbye that we have [not] paid to web film production companies when a scrap doesnt meet our expectations...) anyways... back to the review... so this scrap is MUCH better than the crap we see on TV or even big screen movies... two girls (one sexy black brunette and one HOT white blonde) beating the living daylights out of each other, what else could u ask for???... anyways... black girl appears out of thin air in front of white girl... white girl gets scared but quickly manhandles black girl and drives her knee across black girl's face that sends blood outta her mouth... she is about to knife her when the black girl strikes back... she takes down the white girl, gets up on her (dream on, guys)... and then punches the shit outta her face sending blood outta her pretty little mouth... eventually black girl is thrown off by white girl.. and then the crap drama resumes.... so, what do u guys think? short or not? was i right abt being nitpicky?... anyways... enjoy it for what its worth!!!

On a side-note.... ive been thinking that posting clips in 1 long thread may be a bit too messy and disorganized... right?... and was thinking of starting separate threads for each clip or series of clips falling under one category... dont have any idea though... dont know whether i should categorize my future posts according to genre, or according to titles, or whatever, man... if regular visitors of this thread have any idea or suggestions for me, plz do hit me up... and stay tuned coz next time i'll be posting two ryona scenes from a web series called "DR@WN BY P@1N" and then flv-quality clips from "R3L!C R@1D3R 2" (that some of u might have already nabbed from the links i posted above...)... so cheers guys...

and...some things off my mind: I like to read other ppl's comments on videos or clips... u know... feedback from other people's point of view... to understand how ppl feel about scenes... or how they feel about specific parts of a scene... and maybe thats the reason i like being all descriptive about the videos i post... so, if anyone shares my views, plz do write how u feel about the scenes, lol... i mean, its ur choice, guys and hope u don't feel that i'm sounding like some douchebag right now, lol... and for the lurkers out there, u never know that if ur not so good in contributing, maybe u can turn out to be excellent in writing feedback... and thats what drives a community or forum or whatever, right?... so anyways... enough of my rant... peace out guys!!!!

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Thanks snyperhacker and noice1 for your help. I very much appreciate it. I'll check those links you gave me in a bit. (Sorry about your sources drying up, noice1) Oh, I think there are some R1ngdiva vids on Nico video, the japanese equivalent of youtube. I would get them for you but I don't know if I can download them. And I found the real (at least I think) clips of Rel1c Ra1der 2, if your interested.

snyperhacker

Ryonani Teamster
DR@WN BY P@1N, as promised... get em while they're hot.... its a not-very-popular web series... but thats what i'm here for... screening ryona scenes out of both popular and unpopular videos....here they are:-

TITLE: DR@WN BY P@!N
DESCRIPTION: Episode 4
LINK: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J8VS0BEY
REVIEW:... the whole scene is just a big gyp (is the spelling correct?)... the ryona scene could have been prolonged much much much longer... and could have been more severe... anyways, somewhere in the middle of the whole clip, the girl gets tricked and ambushed by a gang of thugs... first a punch to her face sends her all dizzy down to the ground... and *sigh* big soccer kicks to her belly (reminds me of that kick to sonya's belly by kano in mortal kombat... loved that back in the mid 90s)... anyways, scene ends, nostalgic moment ruined... though, girl gets chased thru a forest in a damsel-in-distress like manner (most minor and insignificant form of ryona ever, i guess)... then, some anime characters and a wolf appear and end the ryona-ness of the scene... bad ending..!!!

TITLE: DR@WN BY P@!N
DESCRIPTION: Episode 9
LINK: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LNODJY0W
REVIEW: even though the major ryona scene occurs at end of the clip, but during the first 7 or so min of the clip, there are some scenes involving females being attacked by an anime killer... anyways, in the end, the heroine is confronted by the male villain... and he beats the crap outta the poor girl... some punches to the face, a punch to the belly, and then grabbing her chin in a mocking fashion... then girl runs away... and before the clip ends, we see the bloodied face of the girl, and i really love these kinds of "after-battle" appearance shots... they really add to the ryona-ness of the whole scene... anyways... EN-joy, ppl

There are more scenes too... but they are not as much "ryona"-saturated as these were.... and by the extent of ryona-ness of the above clips alone, u can prolly guess the rest are worthless too... but i'll post them later... *someday*

Thanks snyperhacker and noice1 for your help. I very much appreciate it. I'll check those links you gave me in a bit. (Sorry about your sources drying up, noice1) Oh, I think there are some R1ngdiva vids on Nico video, the japanese equivalent of youtube. I would get them for you but I don't know if I can download them. And I found the real (at least I think) clips of Rel1c Ra1der 2, if your interested.

oh my gosh, man... i just checked that nico video site... its totally awesome... in fact, found a very very old R1NGD1V@ clip that i had downloaded a very long time ago (but had accidentally deleted)... its that S@YUR1 CHR0N1CL3$ clip, to be precise... still trying to figure out how to handle the site, though (using G00GL3 translator, lol)... but totally in love with this site... found some SL33P3RK1D$ clips too... oh, and as for R3L1C R@1D3R 2... downloaded it off a torrent 5 years ago, watched it, and deleted it right at that moment... i was so disappointed by it, keeping in mind i had already "downloaded, watched, loved, made 100 backups" of the first R3L1C R@1D3R series, and i had high expectations for it... though, R3L1C R@1D3R 3 quickly made up for the floppyness of the second one, right?... but, sad to say, after R3L1CR@1D3R 3, the rest of the videos were pathetic... anyways, enough of my rant, lol... thanks once again for the site...
PS. Leonyx, man... can u link me to those R1NGD1V@s clips at that site?.. was only able to find the S@YUR1 one... cheers, man!!!

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
I'll see what I can do. I saw them some months ago but since I have no interest in R1ngdivas I quickly dismissed them. I agree with you on the second Rel1c Ra1der; it is kind of crappy.

Wait... You found sl33perkids clips there? Can you post them?

Update:Here they are!
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1241772152
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1241781270
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1247656600
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1249661297
Enjoy!

noice1

Potential Patron
Does nico require registration? My Japanese is as good as my calculus (I never took it). It's a bit confusing and I don't want to hazard what I'm clicking on without being sure >_<

Downloading one of vids you put up snyper, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.