The Price of Power (1 Viewer)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Tylissa pressed on southbound, searching for the Library of Leng that she was certain held the secrets she needed to repowering her magic abilities since having spent her magic on her biggest spells, the one that eliminated her plane's superweapons and the one that removed her from it to avoid the surefire hit that both guilds would have on her.

Tylissa was so engrossed in the possibility of being able to effortlessly sling magic fire and possibly become the strongest spellcaster again that she did not even see the dark elf sneaking up behind her. The dark elf was using minor concealment magic, but Tylissa, attuned as she was to magic, was able to detect it. She just couldn't pinpoint it....

Ears picking up a little, she looked around. She couldn't see anything... until she noticed a ripple in the air. Too late, she was struck with a punch! The impact both snapped her head back and dropped the spell her attacker was using.

Another punch slugged the sorceress in the stomach, causing her to wheeze and double over, followed by a hellacious uppercut that stood her back up and whipped her head back, her hair following suit a half-second later.

One more hook to the face spun Tylissa in a half circle, so her back was to her attacker now. The dark elf grabbed the sorceress from behind and squatted down, easily hefting the tiny high elf up on her shoulders. Standing up, she took hold of Tylissa's chin and a thigh, and began to bounce her in a standing backbreaker, the Torture Rack. It was very easy to see how it got its name...

"AAAGH!" Tylissa shouted out in pain as her spine was bent around the fighters' shoulder blades.

The dark elf was relentless in her attack, pouring on the pain and the pressure until Tylissa felt like her spine was going to shatter...

zIc5hZM.png

lN9nGEL.png

EOjJrpD.png

After her warmup, the dark elf having bent Tylissa's spine in the standing backbreaker, she dropped the elven sorceress to the ground with a thud.

"The fun is just starting, undark..."

Sitting on Tylissa's back, the dark elf put her hands around Tylissa's chin and pulled back on her in a camel clutch, further damaging her spine and neck!

loAUCA5.png

qjIOUpB.png

nPX4vL1.png

SP4I85K.png

YmrNDPm.png

"Gnnngh.... aaaah... get... off me!!" Tylissa managed to shout.

The dark elf was pleased. It meant she'd have to dish out more....

She looked down at Tylissa. "Very well then..."

She did hold up her word, and released Tylissa from the hold... only to turn around and put her right back into another, even more torturous submission, the STF! Now not only was her neck and spine being wrenched on, but her leg was bent inward ant a dangerous angle as well, causing pain to fire through three spots on her body at once...

JIGepLL.png

QEYqiXH.png

GsCZClf.png

sstQYpB.png

Tylissa made gurgling choking sounds as the drow locked her arm around the sorceress' neck, not only contorting her body but strangling her as well. Dark elves had a great knack for drawing out a punishment session and turning it into vicious torture.

The dark elf had another way to injure Tylissa as well. After nearly choking her unconscious with the STF, she dropped the slumping sorceress to the ground.

"uunnnhh.... Tylissa moaned painfully as the triple-pointed submission was released. Her respite was cut short as the dark elf placed her in another damaging hold, the Romero! Also known as a ceiling hold, this hold was not only painful to withstand, but required a great deal of strength on the part of the one doing it to hold the victim in it. Luckily for the dark elf, she had more than plenty of strength....

Standing on the backs of Tylissa's thighs, she clasped the sorceress' wrists, and then rocked back and forth before finally pulling back in a burst of exertion, bringing the high elf with her and aiming her at the sky! Immense pain began to shoot through Tylissa's knees and shoulders....

X4Izr7v.png

PTz42Ui.png

LyRJu5Z.png

o2S9hNe.png

"AAAAAGGH!!" Tylissa screamed as the dark elf poured on the pressure, pain ripping through her shoulders and knees like a wildfire.

The soldier was resolute, tightening the hold and turning the intensity of the pain in Tylissa's joints up that much higher.

"I've got one more thing for you," the dark elf taunted. "One of my favourites..."

She dropped Tylissa on the ground, then stood up and brushed herself off, smoothing her tunic. Taking hold of Tylissa's hair, she yanked the sorceress off the ground and pulled her up, encircling her waist with her arms and then standing straight up, squashing the high elf with a crushing bearhug.

XcvoVUn.png

l1wRJ4c.png

0ns9JAv.png

ufGHEdj.png

The dark elf was remorseless and very well conditioned, allowing her to crush Tylissa as long as necessary. She began to shake the high elf from side to side, ratcheting the hold even tighter, until it felt like a vice grip around Tylissa's body.

Tylissa began to fade, the pain beginning to become too much to bear. Her eyes began to flutter as she struggled to breathe, failing to draw breath withthe dropw's arms locked tightly around her, as if iron bars were crushing her ribs. She started to black out, and soon her body went limp in the soldier's hold.

The dark elf held the unconscious sorceress in her bear hug a moment longer before she dropped her unceremoniously on the ground. "Well, that was a lot of fun! Too bad you weren't tough enough to take my best..."

After robbing Tylissa of her necklace and gems, the soldier departed, leaving the sorceress on the ground, sprawled out and unconscious.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Tylissa pressed on southbound, searching for the Library of Leng that she was certain held the secrets she needed to repowering her magic abilities since having spent her magic on her biggest spells, the one that eliminated her plane's superweapons and the one that removed her from it to avoid the surefire hit that both guilds would have on her.

Tylissa was so engrossed in the possibility of being able to effortlessly sling magic fire and possibly become the strongest spellcaster again that she did not even see the dark elf sneaking up behind her. The dark elf was using minor concealment magic, but Tylissa, attuned as she was to magic, was able to detect it. She just couldn't pinpoint it....

Ears picking up a little, she looked around. She couldn't see anything... until she noticed a ripple in the air. Too late, she was struck with a punch! The impact both snapped her head back and dropped the spell her attacker was using.

Another punch slugged the sorceress in the stomach, causing her to wheeze and double over, followed by a hellacious uppercut that stood her back up and whipped her head back, her hair following suit a half-second later.

One more hook to the face spun Tylissa in a half circle, so her back was to her attacker now. The dark elf grabbed the sorceress from behind and squatted down, easily hefting the tiny high elf up on her shoulders. Standing up, she took hold of Tylissa's chin and a thigh, and began to bounce her in a standing backbreaker, the Torture Rack. It was very easy to see how it got its name...

"AAAGH!" Tylissa shouted out in pain as her spine was bent around the fighters' shoulder blades.

The dark elf was relentless in her attack, pouring on the pain and the pressure until Tylissa felt like her spine was going to shatter...

zIc5hZM.png

lN9nGEL.png

EOjJrpD.png

After her warmup, the dark elf having bent Tylissa's spine in the standing backbreaker, she dropped the elven sorceress to the ground with a thud.

"The fun is just starting, undark..."

Sitting on Tylissa's back, the dark elf put her hands around Tylissa's chin and pulled back on her in a camel clutch, further damaging her spine and neck!

loAUCA5.png

qjIOUpB.png

nPX4vL1.png

SP4I85K.png

YmrNDPm.png

"Gnnngh.... aaaah... get... off me!!" Tylissa managed to shout.

The dark elf was pleased. It meant she'd have to dish out more....

She looked down at Tylissa. "Very well then..."

She did hold up her word, and released Tylissa from the hold... only to turn around and put her right back into another, even more torturous submission, the STF! Now not only was her neck and spine being wrenched on, but her leg was bent inward ant a dangerous angle as well, causing pain to fire through three spots on her body at once...

JIGepLL.png

QEYqiXH.png

GsCZClf.png

sstQYpB.png

Tylissa made gurgling choking sounds as the drow locked her arm around the sorceress' neck, not only contorting her body but strangling her as well. Dark elves had a great knack for drawing out a punishment session and turning it into vicious torture.

The dark elf had another way to injure Tylissa as well. After nearly choking her unconscious with the STF, she dropped the slumping sorceress to the ground.

"uunnnhh.... Tylissa moaned painfully as the triple-pointed submission was released. Her respite was cut short as the dark elf placed her in another damaging hold, the Romero! Also known as a ceiling hold, this hold was not only painful to withstand, but required a great deal of strength on the part of the one doing it to hold the victim in it. Luckily for the dark elf, she had more than plenty of strength....

Standing on the backs of Tylissa's thighs, she clasped the sorceress' wrists, and then rocked back and forth before finally pulling back in a burst of exertion, bringing the high elf with her and aiming her at the sky! Immense pain began to shoot through Tylissa's knees and shoulders....

X4Izr7v.png

PTz42Ui.png

LyRJu5Z.png

o2S9hNe.png

"AAAAAGGH!!" Tylissa screamed as the dark elf poured on the pressure, pain ripping through her shoulders and knees like a wildfire.

The soldier was resolute, tightening the hold and turning the intensity of the pain in Tylissa's joints up that much higher.

"I've got one more thing for you," the dark elf taunted. "One of my favourites..."

She dropped Tylissa on the ground, then stood up and brushed herself off, smoothing her tunic. Taking hold of Tylissa's hair, she yanked the sorceress off the ground and pulled her up, encircling her waist with her arms and then standing straight up, squashing the high elf with a crushing bearhug.

XcvoVUn.png

l1wRJ4c.png

0ns9JAv.png

ufGHEdj.png

The dark elf was remorseless and very well conditioned, allowing her to crush Tylissa as long as necessary. She began to shake the high elf from side to side, ratcheting the hold even tighter, until it felt like a vice grip around Tylissa's body.

Tylissa began to fade, the pain beginning to become too much to bear. Her eyes began to flutter as she struggled to breathe, failing to draw breath withthe dropw's arms locked tightly around her, as if iron bars were crushing her ribs. She started to black out, and soon her body went limp in the soldier's hold.

The dark elf held the unconscious sorceress in her bear hug a moment longer before she dropped her unceremoniously on the ground. "Well, that was a lot of fun! Too bad you weren't tough enough to take my best..."

After robbing Tylissa of her necklace and gems, the soldier departed, leaving the sorceress on the ground, sprawled out and unconscious.

Nicely done Raden, any female elf on female elf *Action* is good:grin::cool:

The pace of the story is not rushed or too slow and the *action* is well thought out and executed and the artwork is top notch.

Last edited:

TrishKO

Casual Client
She's very cute! And she must use more wrestling holds! Grapevine an example, or schoolgirl pin. ;)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Nicely done Raden, any female elf on female elf *Action* is good:grin::cool:

The pace of the story is not rushed or too slow and the *action* is well thought out and executed and the artwork is top notch.
Glad you thought so! But it was literally just written on the fly as a response to your PM asking if I had any more pictures of Tylissa abuse. I guess that's how I know I'm a decent writer, everybody thinks I'm amazing when I'm just actually full of shit. :P

She's very cute! And she must use more wrestling holds! Grapevine an example, or schoolgirl pin. ;)
The dark elf or Tylissa? Hell, why not both :P

Usually I end Tylissa's night on a piledriver, but I didn't have any images of that. Might have to go back to the commission board.... >.>

Bearhugs are a great finish as well anyway!

What are you using to make those pictures
It is a program called Honey Select. There's some sort of "game" (real loose term there) associated with it but most of us just use the poser, Honey Studio.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Raden, you should give yourself more credit you story is well done and highly entertaining.

Are you going to continue with this story line?

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Not much to continue, really, although if you want a longer arc involving dark elves and Tylissa, you can check out "Six Weeks of Shadows" that I wrote if you haven't already. That'll be plenty long for you :D

Kargan3033

Club Regular
I'm pretty happy with that one, thanks a lot and glad you enjoyed it. :grin:

No problem even though there was no *hot* high elf rape by dark elves it is a well thought out and well paced story, I was not honestly expecting Tylissa to be rescued by her team mates, well done my friend, now only if I had the motivation to get back to my writing and do up a story for this site.:cool:

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
This is taking a while because

1) I keep fucking things up and invalidating lots of screenshotting work and

2) This next section of story is going to be very image heavy. Multiple angles of every scene and all that.

Bear with, it will be worth it! Even I can't wait to get started writing it. :D

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Did you think the first piece was image heavy at 20 images?

Bitch, you ain't seen shit. How does 58 (+1 repeat= 59) strike you?

Let's do this!

"Huh.... whazzat..." Tylissa groaned as she opened her eyes. Instantly she knew she wasn't in the field she'd been crossing, but she didn't quite have her bearings yet. Everything was still sideways.

Sitting up, she looked around. She appeared to be outdoors... the sun was shining anyway.

She was in the middle of what appeared to be a floating arena, some 40 feet square. There were weapons and torture devices littering the perimeter.

Getting to her feet, she surveyed the place. She went to the edge of the arena, looking over the railing... and then wishing she hadn't. Yes, they were indeed floating... in the clouds! Only teleportation magic of some kind could have brought her up here.

Tylissa turned back around, looking around at the empty fight pit. Okay, so who had brought her here and why?

As she made her way to the middle of the pit, she was suddenly struck with a kick to the stomach! It doubled her over as she wheezed in pain. At the same instant, the dark elf from before dropped her stealth. Yes, she'd used the same trick again, but this time Tylissa strangely couldn't detect it.

Wasting no time, the dark elf grabbed Tylissa around the neck with one arm and gave a quick yank, pulling her up into the air a little. At the same time she struck a wide base so Tylissa's legs would catch around her hips. Grabbing Tylissa's other wrist, she pulled the sorceress' arm behind her in a hammerlock, and then leaned back, viciously choking Tylissa.

Ok2v43Z.png

AGQYSNX.png

"Allow me to formally introduce myself," the dark elf said. "I am Meillara... and I am your captor now. As a jailer, I make sure my prisoners stay in line... and you will stay in line..."

Meillara dug the choke hold in deeper as Tylissa thought her eyes were going to bug out of her head. She couldn't free herself, so she had to fight out. She placed a hand on Meillara's kidneys and channeled a blast of cold magic into her, which would cause her to release the hold and then she could-

nothing happened.

Tylissa tried again, concentrating harder. Nothing. No magic blast....

Panic began to set in now as she tried punching Meillara, but her blows were weak against a trained and honed soldier. Tylissa's eyes began to flutter as she weakened in the hold, her punches gradually losing steam... what little they had behind them to start.

Just as Tylissa thought she was going to pass out, Meillara stood up, allowing Tylissa's legs to come free. They felt like jelly as she was placed on her feet. Meillara had to hold her up.

Meillara had no problem with that... bending the weakened sorceress over, Meillara pulled Tylissa's head between her strong thighs and grabbed her around the waist.

VD4KsUN.png

pstqaOw.png

B4NI0mJ.png

So many bad things could happen from this position. Tylissa had been subjected to many of them ever since her time away from Guildmar. Some learning experiences really weren't any fun. This was about to be a refresher course.

With a sudden pull, Meillara stood up straight, muscling Tylissa up and holding her upside down.

NWt5lZK.png

eSoGXxg.png

MdqnkgF.png

"No... no, please..." Tylissa pleaded, uselessly.

Meillara gave a small hop and then crashed down to the floor in a sitting position, ramming Tylissa with a piledriver.

I6ssVqI.png

WFlUttc.png

pA4J2Zp.png

BuU1ovZ.png

"UAGH!" Tylissa screamed out as her head impacted the floor. She saw stars momentarily. She'd been introduced to many piledrivers in various fights. Not a single one was one she got up from. This would be no different as she lay on the floor.

Meillara was far from finished. "Oh ho ho, undark, you can't possibly think I'm through with you yet...."

Meillara pulled Tylissa to her feet, then reached down with one arm between Tylissa's legs and hefted her up on a shoulder.

Dread filled Tylissa as Meillara circled her arms around her waist and positioned her upside down again. Another piledriver, this time more brutal. If you could even make a move like a piledriver more brutal....

AqqTIYu.png

7kX4t3I.png

qfA8cgX.png

nJBRSwP.png

FmGzOnG.png

Meillara held Tylissa there for a few moments, letting her realize what was about to happen. Tylissa didn't need much time.

"Gods, no, please don't... please don't!" Tylissa cried out. Previous piledrivers had done a number on her, and it was only through the grace of clerics that she'd recovered completely. One tombstone piledriver had opened a bad cut on her head when the one doing it to her drove her into a tree root sticking up out of the ground. That was by far the worst. A second instance had her unable to walk straight for three days. This was shaping up to be just as bad, given the floor that was acting as her landing pad.

Tylissa felt Meillara begin the move and she closed her eyes tight, bracing for impact.

h6heEnl.png

CVPKFhb.png

YYqz2gL.png

2vfnRCC.png

6aaeEIt.png

c8m1Nl2.png

Whack! The landing was every bit as horrible and vicious as she'd imagined. In the battle of skull versus tile, the tile won as Tylissa was heartlessly driven into the floor.

LYfJFSU.png

yX9w9Gm.png

VM0jmcu.png

i362v0T.png

Meillara tightened her grip on Tylissa and held her there for a moment as she put her head back and drew a deep breath, almost like she was getting off on the injury she was causing the elven sorceress. She certainly was enjoying it.

After a couple moments, she allowed Tylissa's body to come to rest on the floor.

Jfnvggr.png

PylObyr.png

ElaipeD.png

BR8Xhwz.png

Whack. Tylissa's body slapped against the tile.

Meillara peered down at Tylissa on her hands and knees. "Are you awake, plaything?"

Sv2Azmk.png

Tylissa moaned in pain, her head swimming from the violent piledriver.

Meillara grinned. "Oh, good... I'm not even mad you're still awake. Because now I get to keep playing with you..."

Her grin turned into a sneer as she uprooted Tylissa from the floor again.

Standing her up, Meillara had to hold her... so she helped her stand... by palming her throat!

6UeOBEx.png

19CBur5.png

56KiLfR.png

rzaPo7K.png

Tylissa's eyes opened in surprise. She feebly tried to fight back, but she was in no shape to do anything at this point except suffer whatever brutality the jailer dished out.

Tylissa was left wondering what was coming next when Meillara sprang into action, answering the question on Tylissa's mind. In one quick movement, she lifted Tylissa up into the air by her throat....

S3latXo.png

6cM437Y.png

EfQRLTn.png

... and then threw Tylissa straight down onto her back with a chokeslam that seemed designed almost to put her through the floor.

Rlhky02.png

Sn09i9I.png

HVK2hpA.png

lcBz8gS.png

The only sound made was the raw meat slap of body on tile. Tylissa gave a sharp exhale, but was too battered and injured to even make a sound anymore.

Tylissa was too beaten to do much of anything anymore.

BbLEN0O.png

Meillara looked down at Tylissa and prodded her with a boot, pushing her head to the other side. Tylissa flinched and weakly attempted to swat Meillara's boot away, but couldn't get her arm up.

It was all the movement Meillara needed.

"You bitch. It's time to put you down."

Meillara scooped up Tylissa again, once more putting her into piledriver position.

VD4KsUN.png

She had to hold Tylissa up, whose legs would have given out if left to their own devices.

Once more, she picked Tylissa up, but this time she flipped her over in a three quarter rotation, ending with Tylissa sitting on Meillara's shoulders.

IP5vuGx.png

nJi4ccV.png

"Time to end this, worm."

Falling forward with Tylissa, she dropped the sorceress in a savage powerbomb.

gLVgsQT.png

nJkVzDm.png

dB7BoTr.png

Once again, a sound akin to raw meat hitting the floor sounded out. At this point, the comparison wasn't much of a stretch.

Meillara braced herself getting to one knee, then gave a shout of effort as she hoisted Tylissa up again. Tylissa's eyes were half open and fluttering. She was passing out.

Meillara helped her along by pitching forward and driving her with a second powerbomb.

Tylissa blacked out on impact, even though Meillara held on. Once more, Meillara deadlifted Tylissa, bringing the now-unconscious elven woman up before destroying her with a third powerbomb.

Tylissa lifelessly lay on the tile floor, totally unmoving except for the motion of her chest rising and falling as she breathed.

Meillara placed her boot on Tylissa as a sign of victory, even though Tylissa was completely out cold.

Ma3M05a.png

3IqP8wD.png

Yl8A56J.png

smi3LJk.png

PvO36lv.png

"Hmhmhm... I think I'll be keeping you here for a while..."

Last edited:

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Well done Raden, Tylissa totally got made into Meillara's bitch, damn the art work is top notch, the story well paced and well thought out, well done my friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.