[PC] The Fate of Irnia 0.07(30.11 update) (1 Viewer)

W

winterlook

Greetings! I'm Winterlook and I'm curently creating "The Fate Of Irnia". The Fate Of Irnia is an adult(18+) visual novel in medieval \fantasy setting, where your choices control the story. My number 1 goal is to make this game enjoyable for people with different taste and fetishes. You want to have some stealth sex in a tavern? You can do it. You want to corrupt a nun? You can do it. You want to have a normal romantic relationship with a girl of your choice and live happily ever after? You can do it. Or maybe You want to focus on your main task and save Your land? You can do it ! The Fate of Irnia and its characters is in your hands.

Story:
Every 12 years orcs attack your homeland and each time it has enough forces to protect, but never to strike back.
Your father was a hero of the last attack, who unfortunately passed away from unknown disease on your 17 th birthday.
He left you alone with your mother, your sister and a gift box that you can open only when you reach full age.
That was one year ago...

Fetishes:
-M/F
-M/FF
-M/F/F
-F/M/F
-Mind control
-Mind break
-Femdom
-Vanilla
-Incest
-Foot fetish
-Impregnation
and many others.

Things added in 0.07 (Latest public build)
1) 4+ k new words

2) New H scene with mother.

3) Mother reaction to Dabna (If she is in your house).

4) Interaction with Corporal (I plan to add her romance route in the next version).

5)Some bug fixes.

Scenes so far:
4 with Sandy(barmaid)
2 with Mother
1 with Lady Death

Latest public build for Windows and Mac :
MEGA

My patreon if you want to support this project:
Winterlook is creating The Fate of Irnia (adult visual novel/fantasy game) | Patreon

x6c3nq.jpg

116ne3q.png
0d60447f6a364aa39d9140a573b32188b8798d5d.png
5ef04f7368db4e12dbc09ab1025a2f11aec53900.png

Thank you for your time!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.