The Dungeon Of Terror (1 Viewer)

spider-jin

Vivacious Visitor
I'm amazed by the amount of details and slow pace You are putting in this story. Usually these type of fiction goes directly to the "action" and put all the attention on the "ryona" aspect. Here you are building up an enjoyable story and one of the best characterization of the characters. You are one good writer!!

Kargan3033

Club Regular
I'm amazed by the amount of details and slow pace You are putting in this story. Usually these type of fiction goes directly to the "action" and put all the attention on the "ryona" aspect. Here you are building up an enjoyable story and one of the best characterization of the characters. You are one good writer!!

Thanks I use to do some writing but got out of it due to my depression but I'm starting to get back into the swing of things.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Sorry for the long delay in getting this chapter done but I have been feeling like complete shit as well as being busy.

I hope that you will enjoy this chapter even if it's a bit horrific.

The Dungeon Of Terror
Chapter 5

After walking for many hours Robin began to see signs of cave goblin habitation due to crude wall carvings becoming more prominent as she made her way deeper into the cave as she could not shake the feeling she was being watched which was making her become increasingly wary and jumpy.

Damn, I might have to go back the way I came if I get any closer to a cave goblin village. “ she thought to herself as she was becoming increasingly worried that she was going to stumble into a cave goblin village and while she was a skilled fighter and magic user she had doubts that she could take on an entire cave goblin village single handily.

Damn it now is not the time. “ Robin muttered to herself as she felt the need to answer the call to nature and as much as she wanted to find a way to put more distance between herself and the possible cave goblin village by finding another side tunnel that lead to what she would hope was far away from the cave goblin village her body was making it's demands known to her by the increasing pressure in her bladder.

Knowing my luck I'll be ambushed while I'm pissing. “ she thought to herself as she stopped and took off her backpack and put it aside before undoing her pants so she could relieve herself.

Ahh that feels better. “ Robin muttered to herself as she squatted down and began to piss like a race horse in a rain storm and true to her words a large party of cave goblin walked into the radius of her light spell and when they saw her in her partly naked state they began to leer at her.

I just had to go and jinx myself, didn't I. “ she thought bitterly to herself as she quickly finished pissing but before she could even pull her pants up the cave goblins charged her while hooting and hollering obscenely towards her.

Talk about literately getting caught with you're pants down! “ Robin groused bitterly as she manged to get off a forked lighting bolt spell that electrocuted four of the charging cave goblins before she was able to grab up her sword before the cave goblins were on her.

Due to the fact that she had her pants down around her ankles Robin was having a hard time fending off the attacking cave goblins when she noticed a cave goblin witchdoctor preparing to cast a spell on her.

Due to her distracted state Robin was unable to act in time as she saw a cave goblin armed with a large nasty looking club swing it towards her and brutally nailed her in the cunt.

She dropped to her knees and began to puke due to the hellish pain in her traumatized pussy just as the cave goblin witchdoctor cast a sleep spell on her which rendered her uncontentious.

OH GODS! “ Robin thought to herself as she returned to a contuse state as she not only smelled some foul but had a monumentally foul taste in her mouth which made her struggle frantically as she found she could hardly move.

Suddenly she heard a beastly snarling before the right side of her face exploded into pain which stunned her.

OH NO! “ she thought to herself as she became aware that she had not only been captured by the cave goblins but that she was securely tied to a large wooden pole that was being carried by two large cave goblin that barely kept her back from scraping the floor of the cave.

The next thing she noticed was that the source of the foul stench in her nose and horrifyingly foul taste in her mouth was from a dirty, lice infested and piss stained loin cloth that had been jammed into her mouth when she had been captured and she would have puked right then and there if she had not all ready puked when the vicious little bastard with the club had crotch shoted her before the witchdoctor put her to sleep.

OH HELL NO! “ Robin thought to herself as she realized she was naked which sent her into a frenzied panic as she frantically struggled to free herself once more which earned her a painful slap to her left tit and a warning snarl from a particularity large, ugly and malodorous cave goblin and she settled into a a state of barely controlled terror as she noticed that she did not feel like she had been gang raped by the cave goblins.

I might as well bide my time for now. “ she thought to herself and went about forcing herself to relax as best she could so she would be ready to escape when the opportunity presented it'self to escape the gruesome fate that awaited her despite being groped and fondled by the lusty, verminous cave goblins.

After what seemed like days to her Robin saw the entrance to the cave goblin village and she felt the low simmering terror in her heart boil over as she was being carried through the cave goblin village as she could see the very *LARGE* of male cave goblins and their non cave goblin female slaves that were in varying states of pregnancy and deteriorating health as well as being slovenly messes and distressingly enough she saw a large number of heavily pregnant non cave goblin females being brutally gang raped by gaggles of cave goblins.

Some facts about the goblinoid races:

1:All Goblins are male who capture non goblinoid females to breed with and all goblinoid male/non goblinoid female pregnancies result in one to four male goblins being born.

2:On the ultra rare occasion that a female goblin is born it is sterile and seen as an abomination by the male goblins and is usually killed with seconds of being born and the body fed to the semi feral beasts that the goblins keep as guard/attack animals.

3:Male goblins generally do not care for their female slaves and will happily gang rape their pregnant slaves to death, eat them or force them to fight to the death for their entertainment and the entertainment of their gods.

4:The most confusing day in goblinoid society is father's day.

The more you know and knowing is half the battle. “ Robin thought to herself as she was trying to recall what she had learned as a novice in the adventure’s guild about the goblinoid races as she was being taken to a large, crude stone hut near the center of the cave goblin village.

Once she was taken into the stone hut she just about pissed herself in terror as she saw a large, scared cave goblin sitting on a crude stone throne with what was either a human child or a young gnomish women impaled in the ass on his large, thick hard cock.

Robin watched in growing terror as one of the cave goblins that had been carrying her started to speak to the cave goblin king who pulled his victim off of his large, hard cock which she noticed was covered in shit stained warts and sores that where leaking diseased pus from them.

After a few minutes of listing to the cave goblins speaking to one another and growing more frantic with each passing moment the cave goblin king got off his throne and walked passed Robin with an evil leer on his scared and brutish face and was followed a few seconds later by the cave goblins that were carrying the pole she was tied to and Robin knew that if she did not do something soon she was going to be horribly raped.

Robin started to struggled with her bindings as she was being taken to some unknown place in the cave goblin village and was struck on the right side of her head which dazed her as the cave goblin witchdoctor was speaking very animatedly to the cave goblin king and when she got her wits about her have the hard smack to the side of her head Robin saw that she was being led to what appered to be a crude alter of black, jagged rock with a crudely carved rock representation of a cave goblin god.

I HAVE GOT TO GET OUT OF HERE! “ Robin thought to herself as she saw the cave goblin witchdoctor bowing and chating to the rock carved representation of the god of gods of the cave goblins as another cave goblin that was in the temple walked over to a crude, beaten iron gong with a large crude iron hammer and began to stike the iron gong which was making a loud low pitched gonging sound that hurt Robin's ear drums.

Robin watched as the entire population of the cave goblin village began to gather in the temple with their dispirited and abused female slaves as one of the cave goblins began to pour some oil into a crude barzier and light with a torch as the chanting of the cave goblin witchdoctor became more louder and coarser.

Robin realized that she was going to be sacrificed to the cave goblin's god which was a relief to her because that meant she was not going to be raped, or so she hoped but that was of little comfort to her as the chanting of the cave goblin witchdoctor reached it's crescendo as the cave goblin witch doctor took a handful powder from a bag around his waist and threw it into the flames in the barzier which gave off a sparking cloud of monumentally foul smelling smoke that nearly made her throw up as the gathered cave goblins began chanting in a low coarse tone as the witch doctored pointed at a heavily pregnant female elf slave and spat out a harsh command which caused four of the gathered cave goblins to grab the luckless female elf slave and drag her up the the blood stained alter as she began to frantically struggle to escape as her fate dawned on her.

Heavens Above, Hells Below! “ Robin thought to herself as the struggling and crying female elf slave was tied down to the blood stained alter as the cave goblin witchdoctor picked up a blood rusted crude iron knife and brutally rammed the blade into the screaming female elf's heavily pregnant belly.

Robin felt her contuse mind starting to slip away as she heard the female elf's loud, agonized screaming as the cave goblin witchdoctor ripped the freshly bloodied knife down from the middle of the pregnant female elf slave's belly to the top of her cunt and slicing her clit in two.

All Robin could do was watched in numb horror as the cave goblin witch doctor put aside the freshly bloodied crude iron knife and slam his hands into the jagged, torn belly of the dying female elf slave and rip a goblin baby out of her savaged womb as the much abused female elf slave finally shuffled off her moral coil.

Robin thought she was seeing things as she thought she saw the blood and gore covered cave goblin baby starting to squirm in the blood drenched hands of the cave goblin witchdoctor, then she felt a blood freezing terror and horror paralyze her as the cave goblin baby let out a weak cry that was barely heard over the low chanting of the gather cave goblins and the horrified sobbing of their abused non cave goblin female slaves.

But before she could reacted to the senseless slaughter of the formerly pregnant female elf slave the cave goblin witchdoctor threw the now screaming cave goblin baby into the flame filled crude iron barzier.

The last thing Robin was aware of before her shock and horror numbed mind shut down was the agonized screaming of the burning cave goblin baby and the putrid smell of burning cave goblin flesh.

noche

Casual Client
This was brutal, i like it
Also a nice peek for thing to come and the tone of violence this storie will have?
I will keep read thanks!

Kargan3033

Club Regular
This was brutal, i like it
Also a nice peek for thing to come and the tone of violence this storie will have?
I will keep read thanks!

Thanks for the feedback, things have been up in the air, looking for a new place to live, not feeling well but I'm slowly working on the next chapter, don't know when it'll be done but when it is I'll post it.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Sorry for the delay, still feeling sick and this summer's heart is killing me, don't worry I'm not abandoning this project

The Dungeon Of Terror
Chapter 6

When she regained contentiousness Robin found herself tied down to the blood and gore stained alter in the spread eagle position and began to frantically struggle against the crude rope that bound her the the crude, blood and gore stained alter.

She suddenly heard a growl from one of the cave goblins before she was struck in the right side of head which stunned her slightly.

After a few seconds of seeing stars Robin stopped struggling against her bonds as she found that she was well tied to the alter, then she saw the cave goblin king walk up towards her and saw that he had the freshly bloodied crude, rusty iron dagger in one hand and what looked to be a potion bottle in the other hand as he stood over her.

She watched as the cave goblin king held up the potion bottle so she could get a good look at it and saw that it was a potion of regeneration which was undoubtedly looted from some luckless adventurer who fell prey to the cave goblins as he was snarling something at her.

Then she watched as the cave goblin king point to the potion of regeneration with the blood soaked rusty iron dagger then point as his large, hard, shit stained, diseased cock as his snarling speech grew more vocal as he stood over her so that his cock was above her face from the top of her head to her chin which made it clear to Robin that if she bit off the cave goblin king' cock while he was raping her mouth and throat he would drink the regeneration potion to regrow his cock and then she would be in for even worse suffering then he already had planed for her.

When the cave goblin king pushed the large head of his soiled, disease cock into her lips, Robin clamped her mouth shut as she felt like she was going to puke from the stench of the cave goblin king's shit stained, disease ridden cock.

Robin just about pissed herself as she felt the cold touch of the bloody, rusty iron dagger against her left breast as the cave goblin king uttered and evil sounding snarl as he pushed the bulbous head of his cock into her mouth and much to her shame Robin reluctantly open her mouth and just about puked right then and there as she could taste the shit and pus on the cave goblin king's huge, diseased cock that was painfully stretching her small, tight mouth and throat.

GODS SAVE ME! “ Robin thought to herself as she felt the cave goblin king violently raping her mouth and throat as she was sure she was going to choke to death as she began to gag around the cave goblin king's long, thick, diseased cock as the cave goblin king was grunting obscenely.

After what seemed like hours for being face raped she heard the cave goblin king bellow as he gave a particularity violent thrust of his hips as Robin felt his cock swell up, then before she could react she felt a hot, sticky, chunky slime coat her violated mouth and throat and much to her shame she swallowed the cave goblin king's foul, diseased genetic slime to keep herself from violently choking to death.

When she felt the cave goblin king pull his still hard, diseased, wart covered cock from her bad abused mouth and throat she turned her head to one side and began to violently puke up the foul contents of her stomach which earned her a flurry of hard punches to the face from an outraged cave goblin king that left her battered face bloodied and bruised.

When she recovered from her savage beating Robin saw through half closed eyes the cave goblin king get between her legs and she began to weakly struggle as she had the horrifying mental image of her belly heavily swollen due to being impregnated by the cave goblin king.

But before she could react to her impending forced pregnancy she felt a hideously agonizing searing pain between her legs as the cave goblin king violently amputated her small, hyper sensitive clit with the sharp, blood rusted iron dagger which made her scream so load and hard that her voice gave out.

Unfortunately the hellish agony of her sexual mutilation did not render her uncontuse as she felt a hellish tearing agony as the cave goblin king not only thrust his long, hard, thick disease ridden cock into her now bloodied cunt but through her small, tight cervix and into her womb.

Robin began to earnestly pray for death as she felt her cunt, cervix and womb being agonizingly ripped into a bloody ruin as the cave goblin king was violently raping her and to her ever growing shame she felt herself starting to cum from her violent rape.

After what seemed like endless hours of being violently raped by the cave goblin king she felt his cock swell up and then felt a spray of hot, sticky and chunky cum blast into her bloody and violated womb which triggered a violent orgasm in her.

Robin was barely aware of her restraints being undone as she was flipped over onto he belly and the restraints being retied as she was softly sobbing but she felt a surge of adrenalized terror as she felt cave goblin king put his hands on her small, heart shaped ass as it became clear to her that she was going to be violently sodomized for she never let the few lovers she had fuck her ass because she had a deep abiding fear of anal sex due to what she had heard from other girls about how painful anal sex was.

Robin began to fanatically struggle in her bonds as she was begging the cave goblin king not to rape her ass but her frantic struggling and begging was replaced by a loud scream torn from her much abused mouth and throat as she felt an indescribable tearing agony she felt her virgin anus and bowels being torn into bloody ruin as the cave goblin king violently rammed his long, thick, hard and diseased cock through her ripped up anus and deep into her now bloodied and ravaged bowels.

Robin was screaming in agony as the cave goblin king was violentaly raping her saved, bloody anus and bowels as well as feeling a deep shame as she felt another unwanted orgasm creeping up on her as he tits were being scraped raw and bloody on the rough hewen surface of the blood and gore covered alter due to the sheer violence of her anal rape.

After what seemed like forever and a day of her screaming in shame and pain from being violently sodomized by the cave goblin king Robin felt his hard, long, disease ridden cock swell up in her now bloody and thoroughly raped anus and bowels which told her that he was about to violently cum in her ruined and bloodied anus and bowels and the moment she felt his hot, diseased cum spaying deep into her savaged anus and bowels she let out a loud, piercing scream of agony and unwanted pleasure as she came hard.

The last thing Robin was aware of as she was now utterly broken in mind, body and spirit as she felt her contuse mind slipping into oblivion was the hellish pain of the cave goblin king pulling out his bloody and shit stained cock out of the bloody, cum drooling mess of her thoroughly raped anus and bowels as a swarm of cave goblins mobbed her and began to violently rape her in all the ways a human female could be raped.

After a long amount of time had passed Robin came back to a contuse state of mind as her bonds were being undone and her cum filled and cave goblin cum covered body was being dragged off the blood, gore and cum covered alter by her hair to who knew where she was being taken.

Robin no longer cared what happened to her as she was praying for the sweet release of death as she was becoming more aware of her surroundings.

Now where are they taking me? “ she thought to herself as the rough hewen rock floor of the cave bit cruelly into her naked flesh as she was being dragged to where ever the cave goblin that had her by the hair was taking her.

After being dragged for what seemed like an eternity in hell Robin saw that she was being dragged into a large cave that held the entirety of the cave goblin horde and their much abused slaves.

She noticed the cave goblin king sitting on another crude stone throne with a crude representation of their god in the from of a crude stone statue in front of what appeared to be a pit with the cave goblin tribe's witchdoctor sitting next the the cave goblin king.

This can't be good. “ Robin thought to herself as she felt sick with not only fear as to what was going to happen to her but also because of her stomach being filled with slimy, sticky and chunky cave goblin cum.

As she was being dragged to the edge of the pit she saw the blood thirsty look in the gathered cave goblin's beady eyes which told her that she was in grave danger as she felt a growing terror swell up within her as she was dragged to the edge of the stone pit and thrown into the pit.

AAAAHHH, Dammit! “ she yelled out load as she hit the the rough floor of the pit and was slightly dazed from the impact and after a few seconds she shakelly got to her feet and saw that the pit was about seven to eight feet deep and twenty feet in diameter.

But before she could react some one else was thrown into the pit and she felt a deep sense of dread as the other person who was thrown into the pit with her was a naked blond female elf that was heavily pregnant.

Robin saw a crazed look in the dark green eyes of the pregnant female elf which made it clear to her that she was now in a fight for her life.

I don't want to hurt you. “ Robin said to the crazed female elf as she was slowly backing away from the advancing pregnoid who was growling at her.

Suddenly the pregnant elven female screamed at robin and ran at her as fast as she could given her condition as Robin tried to avoid her charge.

SNAP OUT OF IT, I'M NOT YOUR ENEMY! “ Robin shouted at the blood crazed female elf who lunged at her and mange to get a hold of her right arm.

AHHHH YOU, BITCH! “ Robin screamed as the crazed pregnoid bit her deeply on the arm which told her that there was no reasoning with the insane female elf and that if she wanted to survive she was going to have to kill the crazed elven girl who was taking large, bloody bites out of her lower right arm as the gathered horde of cave goblins where cheering and jeering at the bloody spectacle.

GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME YOU BLOODY CUNT! “ Robin snarled as she gave a slightly weak punch the the insane elven female's head due to her exhaustion from her gang rape which only caused the blood thirsty pregnoid to try and strangle her as she was wrestled to the rough, blood stained floor of the pit.

Robin was flaying around as the life was being choked from her when she felt something with her left hand and grabbed a jagged broken arm bone and tried to stab the enraged pregnoid with it but only succeeded in opening a bloody gash in the murderous female elf's left cheek which caused the female elf to let go of her throat as she screamed in shock as the gathered cave goblin's cheering and jeering increased not only in volume but also in intensity.

Robin realized that she had to get out from under the pregnant elf girl before she recovered her wits and attacked her again as she realized that she could not afford to show the blood crazed elf girl any mercy and violently kicked the murderous pregnoid right in the cunt which caused the pregnant female elf to toppled over the one side as the fear and rage that had been simmering in Robin since her capture and gang rape exploded with in her and she began violently stabbing the pain dazed pregnant elven girl with the jagged, broken arm bone in a spray of blood, gore and vile curses much to the delight of the cave goblin mob.

Robin gave the now dead pregnant female elf one last stab in her swollen belly and began to pant hard as the blood crazed cave goblins began to cheer loudly when the cave goblin king barked something to one of his underlings.

Now what the fuck is going on! “ Robin thought to herself as she heard the loud screeching of rusted metal on rusted metal and saw that at the back wall of the pit a large, rusted iron gate was being raised which told her that the flight for her life was not yet over.

But before she could react Robin saw a horde of small green goblin like creatures that were about the size of a two year old baby that where most a large, fang lined maw and stubby little legs come swarming out of the cave behind the rusted iron gate and despite their small size the goblinoid creature where on her and she screamed in terror and agony as one of the strange creature bit her right in the cunt.

The last thing Robin was aware of before she was cannibalized by the horde of goblinoid monsters was the horrifying sight of her body being stripped to the bone in hellish agony before the darkness of death claimed her.

spider-jin

Vivacious Visitor
You weren't lying when you said story would be brutal. Poor Robin. I feel so sad for her. If you manage to keep this level of ryona for the whole serie, it is going to be an interesting story for sure.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
You weren't lying when you said story would be brutal. Poor Robin. I feel so sad for her. If you manage to keep this level of ryona for the whole serie, it is going to be an interesting story for sure.

Thank you I'm going to try to keep the story as interesting as I can, some chapters will be good, other will not be as good but I'm glad you are liking it so far, after all you and the others who contributed the characters made this story possible and I was not kidding when I said I wanted to give something back to our little community.

noche

Casual Client
another great chapter.
i am glad you not shy away about the more violent tone of the story and yeah i know is not everyone cup of tea but at least it please me like i know it does too for a lot of peaople, so good work and congratulation.
so who is next?

Kargan3033

Club Regular
another great chapter.
i am glad you not shy away about the more violent tone of the story and yeah i know is not everyone cup of tea but at least it please me like i know it does too for a lot of peaople, so good work and congratulation.
so who is next?

Thank you for your feedback as for who's next that will be determined by a roll of a dice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.