The Dungeon Of Terror

spider-jin

Potential Patron
I'm amazed by the amount of details and slow pace You are putting in this story. Usually these type of fiction goes directly to the "action" and put all the attention on the "ryona" aspect. Here you are building up an enjoyable story and one of the best characterization of the characters. You are one good writer!!

Kargan3033

Club Regular
I'm amazed by the amount of details and slow pace You are putting in this story. Usually these type of fiction goes directly to the "action" and put all the attention on the "ryona" aspect. Here you are building up an enjoyable story and one of the best characterization of the characters. You are one good writer!!
Thanks I use to do some writing but got out of it due to my depression but I'm starting to get back into the swing of things.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Sorry for the long delay in getting this chapter done but I have been feeling like complete shit as well as being busy.

I hope that you will enjoy this chapter even if it's a bit horrific.

The Dungeon Of Terror
Chapter 5

After walking for many hours Robin began to see signs of cave goblin habitation due to crude wall carvings becoming more prominent as she made her way deeper into the cave as she could not shake the feeling she was being watched which was making her become increasingly wary and jumpy.

Damn, I might have to go back the way I came if I get any closer to a cave goblin village. “ she thought to herself as she was becoming increasingly worried that she was going to stumble into a cave goblin village and while she was a skilled fighter and magic user she had doubts that she could take on an entire cave goblin village single handily.

Damn it now is not the time. “ Robin muttered to herself as she felt the need to answer the call to nature and as much as she wanted to find a way to put more distance between herself and the possible cave goblin village by finding another side tunnel that lead to what she would hope was far away from the cave goblin village her body was making it's demands known to her by the increasing pressure in her bladder.

Knowing my luck I'll be ambushed while I'm pissing. “ she thought to herself as she stopped and took off her backpack and put it aside before undoing her pants so she could relieve herself.

Ahh that feels better. “ Robin muttered to herself as she squatted down and began to piss like a race horse in a rain storm and true to her words a large party of cave goblin walked into the radius of her light spell and when they saw her in her partly naked state they began to leer at her.

I just had to go and jinx myself, didn't I. “ she thought bitterly to herself as she quickly finished pissing but before she could even pull her pants up the cave goblins charged her while hooting and hollering obscenely towards her.

Talk about literately getting caught with you're pants down! “ Robin groused bitterly as she manged to get off a forked lighting bolt spell that electrocuted four of the charging cave goblins before she was able to grab up her sword before the cave goblins were on her.

Due to the fact that she had her pants down around her ankles Robin was having a hard time fending off the attacking cave goblins when she noticed a cave goblin witchdoctor preparing to cast a spell on her.

Due to her distracted state Robin was unable to act in time as she saw a cave goblin armed with a large nasty looking club swing it towards her and brutally nailed her in the cunt.

She dropped to her knees and began to puke due to the hellish pain in her traumatized pussy just as the cave goblin witchdoctor cast a sleep spell on her which rendered her uncontentious.

OH GODS! “ Robin thought to herself as she returned to a contuse state as she not only smelled some foul but had a monumentally foul taste in her mouth which made her struggle frantically as she found she could hardly move.

Suddenly she heard a beastly snarling before the right side of her face exploded into pain which stunned her.

OH NO! “ she thought to herself as she became aware that she had not only been captured by the cave goblins but that she was securely tied to a large wooden pole that was being carried by two large cave goblin that barely kept her back from scraping the floor of the cave.

The next thing she noticed was that the source of the foul stench in her nose and horrifyingly foul taste in her mouth was from a dirty, lice infested and piss stained loin cloth that had been jammed into her mouth when she had been captured and she would have puked right then and there if she had not all ready puked when the vicious little bastard with the club had crotch shoted her before the witchdoctor put her to sleep.

OH HELL NO! “ Robin thought to herself as she realized she was naked which sent her into a frenzied panic as she frantically struggled to free herself once more which earned her a painful slap to her left tit and a warning snarl from a particularity large, ugly and malodorous cave goblin and she settled into a a state of barely controlled terror as she noticed that she did not feel like she had been gang raped by the cave goblins.

I might as well bide my time for now. “ she thought to herself and went about forcing herself to relax as best she could so she would be ready to escape when the opportunity presented it'self to escape the gruesome fate that awaited her despite being groped and fondled by the lusty, verminous cave goblins.

After what seemed like days to her Robin saw the entrance to the cave goblin village and she felt the low simmering terror in her heart boil over as she was being carried through the cave goblin village as she could see the very *LARGE* of male cave goblins and their non cave goblin female slaves that were in varying states of pregnancy and deteriorating health as well as being slovenly messes and distressingly enough she saw a large number of heavily pregnant non cave goblin females being brutally gang raped by gaggles of cave goblins.

Some facts about the goblinoid races:

1:All Goblins are male who capture non goblinoid females to breed with and all goblinoid male/non goblinoid female pregnancies result in one to four male goblins being born.

2:On the ultra rare occasion that a female goblin is born it is sterile and seen as an abomination by the male goblins and is usually killed with seconds of being born and the body fed to the semi feral beasts that the goblins keep as guard/attack animals.

3:Male goblins generally do not care for their female slaves and will happily gang rape their pregnant slaves to death, eat them or force them to fight to the death for their entertainment and the entertainment of their gods.

4:The most confusing day in goblinoid society is father's day.

The more you know and knowing is half the battle. “ Robin thought to herself as she was trying to recall what she had learned as a novice in the adventure’s guild about the goblinoid races as she was being taken to a large, crude stone hut near the center of the cave goblin village.

Once she was taken into the stone hut she just about pissed herself in terror as she saw a large, scared cave goblin sitting on a crude stone throne with what was either a human child or a young gnomish women impaled in the ass on his large, thick hard cock.

Robin watched in growing terror as one of the cave goblins that had been carrying her started to speak to the cave goblin king who pulled his victim off of his large, hard cock which she noticed was covered in shit stained warts and sores that where leaking diseased pus from them.

After a few minutes of listing to the cave goblins speaking to one another and growing more frantic with each passing moment the cave goblin king got off his throne and walked passed Robin with an evil leer on his scared and brutish face and was followed a few seconds later by the cave goblins that were carrying the pole she was tied to and Robin knew that if she did not do something soon she was going to be horribly raped.

Robin started to struggled with her bindings as she was being taken to some unknown place in the cave goblin village and was struck on the right side of her head which dazed her as the cave goblin witchdoctor was speaking very animatedly to the cave goblin king and when she got her wits about her have the hard smack to the side of her head Robin saw that she was being led to what appered to be a crude alter of black, jagged rock with a crudely carved rock representation of a cave goblin god.

I HAVE GOT TO GET OUT OF HERE! “ Robin thought to herself as she saw the cave goblin witchdoctor bowing and chating to the rock carved representation of the god of gods of the cave goblins as another cave goblin that was in the temple walked over to a crude, beaten iron gong with a large crude iron hammer and began to stike the iron gong which was making a loud low pitched gonging sound that hurt Robin's ear drums.

Robin watched as the entire population of the cave goblin village began to gather in the temple with their dispirited and abused female slaves as one of the cave goblins began to pour some oil into a crude barzier and light with a torch as the chanting of the cave goblin witchdoctor became more louder and coarser.

Robin realized that she was going to be sacrificed to the cave goblin's god which was a relief to her because that meant she was not going to be raped, or so she hoped but that was of little comfort to her as the chanting of the cave goblin witchdoctor reached it's crescendo as the cave goblin witch doctor took a handful powder from a bag around his waist and threw it into the flames in the barzier which gave off a sparking cloud of monumentally foul smelling smoke that nearly made her throw up as the gathered cave goblins began chanting in a low coarse tone as the witch doctored pointed at a heavily pregnant female elf slave and spat out a harsh command which caused four of the gathered cave goblins to grab the luckless female elf slave and drag her up the the blood stained alter as she began to frantically struggle to escape as her fate dawned on her.

Heavens Above, Hells Below! “ Robin thought to herself as the struggling and crying female elf slave was tied down to the blood stained alter as the cave goblin witchdoctor picked up a blood rusted crude iron knife and brutally rammed the blade into the screaming female elf's heavily pregnant belly.

Robin felt her contuse mind starting to slip away as she heard the female elf's loud, agonized screaming as the cave goblin witchdoctor ripped the freshly bloodied knife down from the middle of the pregnant female elf slave's belly to the top of her cunt and slicing her clit in two.

All Robin could do was watched in numb horror as the cave goblin witch doctor put aside the freshly bloodied crude iron knife and slam his hands into the jagged, torn belly of the dying female elf slave and rip a goblin baby out of her savaged womb as the much abused female elf slave finally shuffled off her moral coil.

Robin thought she was seeing things as she thought she saw the blood and gore covered cave goblin baby starting to squirm in the blood drenched hands of the cave goblin witchdoctor, then she felt a blood freezing terror and horror paralyze her as the cave goblin baby let out a weak cry that was barely heard over the low chanting of the gather cave goblins and the horrified sobbing of their abused non cave goblin female slaves.

But before she could reacted to the senseless slaughter of the formerly pregnant female elf slave the cave goblin witchdoctor threw the now screaming cave goblin baby into the flame filled crude iron barzier.

The last thing Robin was aware of before her shock and horror numbed mind shut down was the agonized screaming of the burning cave goblin baby and the putrid smell of burning cave goblin flesh.

noche

Vivacious Visitor
This was brutal, i like it
Also a nice peek for thing to come and the tone of violence this storie will have?
I will keep read thanks!

Kargan3033

Club Regular
This was brutal, i like it
Also a nice peek for thing to come and the tone of violence this storie will have?
I will keep read thanks!
Thanks for the feedback, things have been up in the air, looking for a new place to live, not feeling well but I'm slowly working on the next chapter, don't know when it'll be done but when it is I'll post it.

Top Bottom