The Adventures of Star Virgin (1 Viewer)

princeofpain

Ryonani Teamster
Well
I considered the evilhero´s sugestion, so I am beging a video clip, a hope make a good work.
But I need some help, I would like to know where I can find scenaries and sounds (like hits, moans, etc...)

onlinehero

Casual Client
honestly, all xna lara animations i have seen have been horrible shit. that program is not meant for making animations

princeofpain

Ryonani Teamster
Dudes
Considering what evilhero says, I TRIED to make a clip of Star Virgin Vs Demonika.
Please check: starvirginvsdemonika.wmv - YouTube
I know this is not a good work or a professional job, but please, try to enjoy a little.
I promise the next clip will be much better.
This is just my first time

evilhero

Potential Patron
Hello
princeofpain, well, I saw the clip, as you said, is not a profesional work or is very good, but, I enjoyed to see every scene passing and hear that groans and hits on Star Virgin.
In my opinion was a good work, considering xna lara is not an animation program.
I hope you make more.

princeofpain

Ryonani Teamster
evilhero
thanks for your support.
well, this can be a bad work, but, I must adimit it was fun to edit each scene, I am considering to make more clips, but can take a little more time, because I want to learn more about animations

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

I already havethe idea for the next 2 stories, but I need to leran how make better animations

evilhero

Potential Patron
I have a sugestion, look:
1) You are a good writter
2) you have patience for make pictures and write
3) you have good stories
How about if you make just photostories??? clips are more difficult and technical, so, you could make photostories where each image have sound.

Last edited by a moderator:

princeofpain

Ryonani Teamster
evilhero
You gave me a good idea.
I tryed to make videos, but, it would take a lot of time, so it´s really better make photostories with sound.
coming soon!!! this weekend one more Star Virgin Story

evilhero

Potential Patron
OOOOWWW
A new story??? I am waiting.
I aw the photostory in You Tube, and I have a sugestion, how about transform The Capture of Star Virgin in a Photostory??? Could be interesting see Psychic Demon (or Fiend???) capturing her with sound :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.