Tharja's Broken Toy (collab with stomachache) (1 Viewer)

jasada1000

Potential Patron
(This is a roleplay thread between me and stomachache. Hope you guys enjoy! Comments are appreciated, enjoy!)

I woke up in a dark room in a chair, and while I wasn't tied up, for some reason, I wasn't able to move my body.
I struggled back and forth, but to no avail. "Hey! Hello!? Can anyone hear me!?"

My name is Joey, a recruit of the Shepherds, I was on the battlefield fighting with some brigands, and all of a sudden, I wasn't struck down, but I lost consciousness for seemingly no reason...

I heard some footsteps coming my way, though... Is this the person who trapped me here?

stomachache

Swell Supporter
Tharja stepped out from the shadows and into the dimly lit room.

"Heehee, how does my Anathema hex feel, Joey?" Tharja tapped a finger on her captive's forehead. "You won't be able for a while."

"Oh, oh, and you may experience some very, very painful muscle cramps, from your tip of your head..."

Tharja traced her finger down to Joey's nose, along the curves of his lips, then his chin.

"... to your chest and abs..."

Tharja gulped when her finger made contact with Joey's bare chest. She gave his nipple a playful pinch. As if feeling guilty, she then gave his toned stomach a gentle pat.

"... even your... most tender areas..."

Tharja traced a circle around one of Joey's testicles before continuing down his left thigh and knee. She then lowered to her knees to continue her journey.

"... all the way to the very tips of your toes."

Tharja climbed back on her feet and smiled sweetly. "Now, let us begin."

Last edited:

jasada1000

Potential Patron
I moaned as this witch touched all around my body, I hadn't known she would go this far, I expected pain, but not tender touches around my entire body. And what was that she brought up? Anathema? What the hell was that? Muscle cramps?

I shook around, still trying to get out of the hex, doing nothing but exhausting myself. I finally got a good look at the mage taking me hostage. She was very attractive, long black hair, a rather large chest with her outfit exposing some of her breasts, and her clothes hugging her curves nicely.

Gah, I can't let this witch distract me! With a red face, I turned to the woman. "Wh...what do you want with me?"

stomachache

Swell Supporter
"The Valflame tome, my dear. Tell me where it is."

Tharja sank to her knees again and pressed her palms over Joeys cheeks. She leaned forward and smothered Joey's lips with her own.

"Mm... ffmm..."

Tharja pressed Joey's lower lip with her own, forcing his mouth agape. She then snaked her tongue inside and worked her way through.

"Pffhh.... mmm.. hnnnmmm..."

Tharja at last pulled back. A trace of saliva dangled from the corner of her lips. No way to know if the saliva belonged to her, or Joey, probably a mix of both.

"The Valflame tome, pretty please?"

Last edited:

jasada1000

Potential Patron
My face grew hot as she placed her lips on mine and began to forcefully kiss me. What the absolute hell... I tried to pull away, but the hex was too strong, so the only thing I could do was let it happen and try to at least move his tongue around to avoid making contact with that, at the very least.

She released the hold and saliva came off with her, for all I know, it could be mine.
"I have no idea what the hell the Valflame tome is! I'm just a soldier, I don't know anything about this stupid thing! Now let me go!"

stomachache

Swell Supporter
Tharja hovered a hand over Joey's groin and offered a second sweet smile. "Nice try, Joey the Dark Mage Lord. I know who you are."

*Smack*! Tharja gave Joey's testicles a playful slap. Not enough to hurt if it were anywhere else, but Tharja, after years of battles, knew how sensitive the male genitals were.

"That was just a warm-up." Tharja's smile vanished from her lips. "The tome's location. Now."

jasada1000

Potential Patron
I gasped as Tharja gave my testicles a light slap. "Dark Mage Lord... The hell!? I'm the farthest thing from a mage there is! Again, I don't know where this damn tome is, now let me out!" I glared right into her face, and tried to stay calm, but that stone-cold look on her face sent shivers down my spine.

stomachache

Swell Supporter
Tharja sauntered up to a table and pulled a pair of eggs out of a bowl filled with water. "My dear Joey, do you know of the Transference Hex?"

Tharja pointed at the eggs before shifting her finger to Joey's testicles. "Your... boy parts... now share the same existence as these 2 eggs in my hand. This is my first time trying the hex, actually. I wonder what will happen if I do... this?"

Tharja tightened her grip, causing one of the eggs to crack ever so slightly. *Tear* *Crackle*!

jasada1000

Potential Patron
"Agh, AAAAAAAAGH!" My balls and my body reacted appropriately, to the eggs in her hand, my head flew backwards from the excruciating pain, and my balls felt like they were going to explode if I didn't do anything. But what can I do!? I have no idea where this stupid tome is!

After taking some deep breaths and recomposing myself, I slowly took a look at the witch before she closed her hand any tighter.

"Ok... I'll tell you..." I seriously hope my face didn't give away the fact that I'm lying, please, for the love of Naga, please don't notice...

stomachache

Swell Supporter
"Aww, so you do know where it is." Tharja wiped some of the cracked egg shells from her palm. "Okay, let's hear it."

jasada1000

Potential Patron
I exhaled loudly, still trying to catch my breath from the pain. "It's somewhere in Plegia Castle... I have no idea where... But it's somewhere inside that place..."

Would she take the bait? Please, I don't know if I can swallow down this pain any longer...

stomachache

Swell Supporter
"Now that wasn't so hard, was it?" Tharja sighed. "But still, you did lie to me. You need to be punished for that..."

Tharja let one of the eggs slide out of her fingers. "Whoops, my hands slipped."

*Splat!*

jasada1000

Potential Patron
My eyes widened in terror. Crap, she hadn't fallen for it... I watched closely as my own demise came, the egg fell out of her dainty fingers and came careening towards the floor, as soon as the egg landed...

"EyaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHH!" I let out an inhumane scream as one of my balls exploded in the worst pain I've ever felt in my life. At that point, I felt the Anathema hex break, and I crashed into the floor, writhing in pain...

stomachache

Swell Supporter
Tharja cupped her hands over her own crotch. "Aww, did I break one of your jewels? Heehee, I don't have balls, so I wouldn't know. Must suck to be a man."

Tharja dropped to her knees next to Joey and tapped a finger against his left testicle, then the right. "Hey, hey, which one did I break? This left one, or the right? Stop whining like a pig for a second, won't you?"

jasada1000

Potential Patron
I was in a ton of pain from the drop, but it came back again as soon as she touched the right testicle. "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" I was just getting over the pain, now I have to deal with it more for gods know how long. I rolled from side to side, trying to do anything to distract myself from the pain, accidentally rolling into Tharja's leg in the process.
"P-please... stop... I can't take any more..."

stomachache

Swell Supporter
"Heyyyyyy, you need to stop rolling around like a frog." Tharja lifted Joey's head on top of her left thigh, then placed her right thigh on top of his throat. "There, this will hold you still."

"Are you sure you don't know any more info?"

jasada1000

Potential Patron
Soft. Her thighs are so soft. Those were the only thoughts running through my head that distracted me from the pain. After a few deep breaths that were harder to get than usual with her right thigh on top of my throat. "Yes, I'm sure... Now please, let me go home?" It seemed like she was finally about to show some mercy, and I could just relax like this for the time being...

stomachache

Swell Supporter
"Aww, in that case, I guess I could let you go, Mr Single Testicle." Tharja put a hand over her lips to hold back a chuckle. "Orrrrr I could try out some of my new moves and hexes on you. I love the way you squeal, Joey, teehee!"

Tharja squeezed her thigh against Joey's wind pipe. "How does it feel, love? I learned this move from a male soldier. Does it hurt? Can you breathe?"

jasada1000

Potential Patron
"AUCK... KRKKKKKK... PWEAGE..." Those soft thighs I was praising a few seconds ago? Now turned into two immovable objects, threatening to crush my neck completely. I grasped at them, trying to pry them off, but this was a useless attempt, I couldn't move them at all. Not wanting to get choked out, I tapped out on her thigh repeatedly, I need... to get out of here...

stomachache

Swell Supporter
"Silly Dark Lord. You need to speak more clearly!" Tharja drummed her fingers across Joey's shattered testicle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.