Tequila Sunset (1 Viewer)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
ONE.... TWO... THREE! Reiko had just suffered her sixth pinfall defeat in as many weeks. Makoto and Aigle celebrated their victory. Dixie came to Reiko's aid. "Ready for your turn?" Dixie asked. "I'm nervous, what if they don't take to me as a heel?" "Believe me, after this, they will. Okay, get up, look pissed, reconcile, superkick, go from there."

Reiko began to get up. Dixie helped her up, but Reiko pushed her away. "Every week it's the same thing! I can't take it anymore Dixie!"

They conversed in the ring, then they hugged. The fans cheered wildly. "Okay, here goes nothing, lay me out."

Reiko and Dixie raised their arms, then Reiko pivoted and slammed a superkick into Dixie's face. Dixie, being kayfabe unprepared for the attack, sold it like death. The fans were shocked into silence. Reiko got the microphone.

"I've had it! You are completely inept! It's CLEAR I have been carrying your stupid hillbilly ass this whole time! And now I'm getting pinned week after week because YOU can't do YOUR part in this team!" She stomped Dixie in the stomach. "Tequila Sunrise is THROUGH! Over! Done! I am sick to death of you and your worthless ass!" Reiko dropped the microphone and got a steel chair from outside. Dixie had to be written off due to surgery, and she had suggested turning Reiko heel to have a feud on her way back. In wrestling, you can do the most horrible atrocious things imaginable, but all you had to do was ask the fans for forgiveness and do one good deed, and all was forgotten. Reiko took the chair and drove it edgewise into Dixie, who sold it like a cannonball. Reiko hit her half a dozen times with it. The fans realized what was happening and boos had began to creep up, getting louder and louder. Reiko dropped the chair, and picked up Dixie. Calling a spot, she DDT'd Dixie on the chair. Dixie laid flat on the canvas facedown.

Reiko was not through. They had a few minutes to go. Reiko picked Dixie up off the mat, and got her into a reverse DDT hook. Then she twisted and slammed her face first into the mat (Cross Rhodes, if you watch wrestling. If you don't, why are you reading this? :p)

Reiko did her best to look like she were wild and crazed. The fans were booing loudly now and beginning to throw garbage. Reiko bent down to yell at Dixie and then got in close. "You were right, they want to kill me!" "I told you. I'll get up, go get that chair and hit me in the back." Reiko went over to the chair, as Dixie struggled to get up. As she helped herself up with the ropes, Reiko swung for the fences. The crack of steel on human body managed to sound above the booing. Dixie went down again. Fans were throwing half eaten food and drink. A large Coca-Cola cup hit Reiko in the back of the head. You had to have a thick skin in this business, and fortunately Reiko had it. She slicked back her hair like nothing had happened. Reiko dragged Dixie to the middle of the ring. "Angel Dive" she said. Dixie nodded slightly. Reiko climbed the ropes, and with a one and three quarter reverse somersault, flew off the ropes in a picture perfect double moonsault and crashed into Dixie. Dixie held her ribs and rolled to her side. Reiko took in the booing. I think I'm going to like being a heel, she thought. She rolled Dixie over. "One more." "Alright." Reiko climbed the ropes, swatting away a flying paper dish of half finished nachos. Flipping off the general direction it came from, she sailed majestically through the air and slammed into Dixie again. Dixie did her best to make it look devastating. Reiko came back over. "Gonna establish a couple new moves for my character, need you up. Fall down when I grab your head."

Reiko made it look like she were mercilessly hauling Dixie to her feet by the hair. Dixie stood up, and Reiko looked coldly at her. Jumping up and turning a half turn, she grabbed Dixie by the head, and slammed her down again in a neckbreaker. (RKO)

Reiko grabbed the mic again. "Can you hear me, Dixie? Huh?" She prodded her with her boot. "I call that the Rei-K-O. Get used to it, you and everyone else in the back are going to feel that sooner or later. But oh no, that's not all." She rolled Dixie onto her back, and hooked her up in an Anaconda Vice. Selling it perfectly, Dixie started frantically tapping a submission, but Reiko wouldn't let the hold go. She choked Dixie almost unconscious with it before she finally let go. Reiko stood up and reveled in what she had done. She had had reservations about what her character was going to do, but she found that she not only enjoyed the booing, but the fans had taken to it the way she had hoped.

The announcers on the headset were making her out to be the biggest villain anyone had ever seen. "My God, how heartless and cold can one woman be? This was her best friend! They were as close as sisters, how can you possibly DO that to someone you are that close to? What the hell has gone wrong in Reiko's head?"

The paramedics were coming down the ramp. Dixie and Reiko slightly nodded at each other. As the paramedics loaded Dixie onto the stretcher, they wheeled her up the ramp. Suddenly Reiko threatened them with a chair, and they dispersed. She unstrapped Dixie from the backboard. "Ready, Dixie?" "Go". Reiko wheeled the stretcher down the ramp at top speed. It hit the ring and Dixie did her best to rag-doll into the ring apron and onto the floor without getting legitimately hurt. "For the love of God!" the announcer cried. "Somebody get out here and stop this, Reiko's going to kill her! That's just inhuman!" Finally the security came down to the ring and blocked Reiko from getting to Dixie. Aisha showed up and began to argue with Reiko. Reiko shoved her down and left, glaring daggers. The EMT's picked Dixie back up and onto the stretcher again, flanked by security this time as the show went off the air.

B

blitzrunner

wo wo wo.. Dixie chick's a veteran and would never lose to a newby like Reiko =P
love the rivalry/friendship that these two girls are always portrayed in for all the commercials and teasers... never got to play the games very much beyond the demo's, but the two characters always reminded me of older, non-teen Asuka and Lili... I like how you pointed out that it was unnatural for Reiko to do such a thing to her "friend" but hey, each character DOES have a face and Heel persona =)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Thanks, but I didn't really feel it writing this one for some reason. I can't explain it, it's like I was writing something but I wasn't completely pleased with it, and it just... it didn't feel proper, somehow. Maybe due to the scripted nature of wrestling, and how I had to sort of get into that. That's why I'd make a shitty wrestler: I know it is scripted but actually getting into it would cheapen it for me. It might explain why I just don't really feel like this is one of my stories. Hate this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.