Templar's "Spykiller" - 4 different illustrated bad girls vs You in POV (1 Viewer)

Drizzt78

Master of this Domain
"Jade, a hot, slender, Japanese martial artist finds you first. Though you would like to take in the treat of her long, toned legs and her tight, firm belly with a cute, little outie navel - you are instead forced to deal with the three razor-sharp throwing knives that are headed your way.

Run the other way

WE GOT YOU STEELE
As you turn you nearly slam into Beach Bunny's incredible DD tits. The gorgeous tanned, blonde is barely wearing a hot pink bikini that just manages to stretch across her nipples and crotch. Bunny exudes an air of overconfidence as she poses with her harpoon gun. "We got you, Steele!"

Dodge the throwing knives

THUNK! THUNK! THUNK!
You duck just avoiding the deadly knives. Your busty adversary, however, is not so lucky; the knives bury themselves into Bunny's belly, navel and left tit snapping the bra of her tiny bikini. The tall, blonde shrieks as she witnesses blood spurting from the wounds in her once perfect, tan body. For a moment Bunny just staggers staring at the daggers planted in a gruesome line across her naked torso, her pendulous naked breasts swaying free. Then, in a blur of blood, knives, and soccer-ball sized tits, the bikini clad villainess falls on her copious butt with her bare, ample tits bouncing along behind - she's 140 pounds of dead meat right now and couldn't care less what was hanging out.

Grab Bunny's speargun and run

GOD! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO ME!
As you rush through the brush watching a svelte form attempting to intercept you, you hear Bunny pleading with a chagrined jade.

"My God, Li! Look what you did to me!" Bunny's tanned, pierced body is sprawled out on the ground - spiderwebs of blood flowing from her three dagger wounds. "I mean, damn, look at the pattern! You even put one of your knives right dead in my bellybutton like you were aiming or something." Bunny touches the middle knife standing erect like a tiny headstone in her navel. "Ugggh." Bunny moans.

"Damn Kim, I'm sorry." Li winces. "Geez, good thing you were carrying these basketballs in your bra or it might've penetrated your chest." Jade strokes the enormous teat currently impaled by one of her knives.

"Do you mind, Li, you killed me - do you want to rape me too?"

"Sorry, Kim, I just always wanted to do that." Jade draws her hand back allowing her eyes to wander down the busty blonde's heaving chest, long, lean abdomen and finally her tiny bikini bottoms soaked in blood and other juices. "Oh Kim, one other thing..."

"Yeah what Li?" Bunny scowls at the dagger in her lower belly. "This one was meant for my pussy or what?"

"The daggers..."

"what? What? WHAT?"

"They're kinda... poisoned."

"WHAT??!"

"They're poisoned. The daggers are POISONED!"

"Geez, Li! You mean... Damn! Damn! Damn! No wonder my nerves felt like they were on fire. So how much longer do I.... AUGHHH!" Bunny starts convulsing - her back arching sending her huge tits bouncing into her face. "YOU BITCH!" the buxom blonde rages through clenched teeth. "AUUUGGHHHHH! Screw you you little..." Bunny's tan body continues to flop and shudder as the poison wreaks hell on it's ample victim. "HOW... COULD... YOU.......?" The knife in Bunny's tit dislodges and falls at Jade's feet as the busty assassin flies into her final, violent death spasm. "AUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!" For a moment her perfect body arches and tenses, her pokerchip sized nipples hard and pointing skyward, her luscious, red lips open and gasping for air then, with a sudden release, her toned body flops to the floor like a bag of old meat.

"Sorry Kim." Jade pulls her knives out of the busty corpse and allows herself a moment to caress the topless assassin's cooling corpse. "I'll avenge your death!"

Continue

BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!
You leave the dying Bunny and her accidental executioner behind only to see the slender form of Shooting Starre intercept you. The sexy cowgirl with an attitude doesn't seem too interested in conversation and immediately unlimbers two six-shooters pointed directly at you.

As the brunette's pistols blast away, you realize you'll have to kill Starre quick. So, trying not to think of her long, toned legs or bare, flat belly you point your speargun at the dazzling brunette.

Shoot Starre's belly

THHHHWAAAAPPPP!!
The harpoon flies free and pierces Starre's belly two inches below her tight little navel. The skinny brunette shrieks as she witnesses her naked ab impaled with a three foot, barbed spear.

Starre's pistols clatter to the ground as her belly spasms around the long, metal intruder. "Well it was her or me." you console while watching the young assassin's taut body collapse with shock and pain.

Continue

YOU KILLED ME!
Starre grips the shaft embedded in her belly as blood pours freely from the wound. "You killed me!" She spits "How COULD you!? I mean here I am half naked and you just go ahead and put this spear in my bare belly like I was some kind of hired thug!" She rubs her belly indignantly "So, what, are you a tit man or something?" Starre groans, the pain forcing a shiver through her firm little body. "Well this is an embarrassing way to die - I don't suppose you'd reconsider.."

Look Behind You

THIS IS FOR BUNNY, STEELE!
Jade appears behind you brandishing a ninjato sword. She is sleek and gorgeous with her firm little body rippling tiny muscles as she raises the sword above her head in triumph. For just a moment you take in Jade's beautiful tan, bikini-clad body realizing that you'll have to kill her soon.

"This is for Bunny!" the svelte Japanese girl yells tensing her body even more. Jade's outie navel nearly pops out from the strain - "What a perfect target." you think.

Get one of Starre's pistols

OH GOD! JADE LOOK OUT!

You drop to the ground avoiding Jade's blade and grab one of Starre's revolvers. Starre is in bad shape, the iron spear jutting out of her belly like a victory flag continues to tear up her delicate insides. The dying cowgirl, repulsed by the thought of her gun being used to kill her friend, shouts out a warning to the slender, bikini-clad assassin. "Oh God! Jade, look out!"

Unconcerned with the impaled brunette's warnings you turn and aim the pistol directly at Jade's little, outie navel.

Shoot Jade's navel

BLAM! UGGHHH!
Your gun coughs a single, lethal shell that rips exactly through the middle of Jade's little navel. "Ugghhh." the half naked assassin protests as she watches her once perfect navel exude a hot plume of smoke. "Damn it! You got me too!" Jade grips her lean bellybutton vainly attempting to stem the crimson river now trickling down her nude belly. "So why my bellybutton? Just showing off?"

"Yes, I guess so! Gotcha!" You triumph sticking your index finger into Jade's now deeper navel. "OUCH! Damn you, get that finger out of my bellybutton! You, bastard, I hope Stiletto guts you like a fish!"

As if on cue you feel a horrible pain slashing through your left arm.

What the Hell? Turn around.

First blood to me!
A wild, gothic brunette strikes a pose with the weapon she just sunk into your left arm - her stiletto. "Stiletto obviously." you mumble, "How many of these bitches are there?"

"First blood to me, Steele." the biker chick announces smugly, "And you bet last blood will be too." She's doing the whole leather domme thing with fetish heels, net stockings, garters, tiny leather mini and vinyl bikini top. The tattoos, especially the sun surrounding her perfect navel, just seem to accentuate this woman's wild sexuality.

"It'll be a pleasure to put this bitch in the morgue."

The End for now."

The full story has 11 illustrations by Templar and can be purchased as part of a 15 series bundle at:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.