Switchblade Pictures with Zen Pictures?! (1 Viewer)

pirajacinto

Ryonani Teamster
Here is some interesting bit of notes for those who are unaware (such as me): Several Zen Pictures has been officially released on DVD format in english! I just recently learned about this at an anime convention that I went to over the weekend, and bought Female Combatants Battle School and Demonic Heroine in Peril (It was a double feature for $20...I would say ALOT cheaper than buying from the website). So what are the best part about this though?

First and foremost, you won't be getting internet quality footage, and 2nd, it's subtitled in english! Not like it's that hard to follow the storylines usually anyways, but it's great for those like me who want to know what is going on. Lastly, by buying those dvds it also helps support (in my mind) more releases of Zen Pictures to english DVD format!

Switchblade Pictures is a division of the original ADV Films (now more or less Section23) that mainly goes for the more gorely B-films out there, so it was very interesting to see that one of my former fav. anime companies are releasing such titles here...

Attachments

• femalecombat-a.jpg
    femalecombat-a.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 512
  • 51OV0G9odFL._SS500_.jpg
    51OV0G9odFL._SS500_.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 531
Last edited by a moderator:

pirajacinto

Ryonani Teamster
Wow, reading this topic a year later really makes it sound like an advertisement, huh? But then, I guess I was! Really you guys, for the time of which this was posted you guys should have been more excited about it!

ReyDeLosPuñetazos

Potential Patron
Sorry to bump this, but was it true some of Switchblade's videos were limited editions? As it was imprinted on some of their videos and I only bought 2 but lost one, which I guess was Ninja She-Devil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.