Superheroine JAV discussion (4 Viewers)

h0ly123

Ryonani Teamster
So they made one of these where there was a Samus rip off, she starts out in her armored outfit, gets back to her space ship or something to relax, takes it off, and then gets the crap kicked out of her while in her zero suit, I think it was colored white and green though. At the end she gets killed off with some kind of acid or something. Anyone have any idea which one I'm talking about?

If it's any help, I'm pretty sure it stars Rina Himekawa

Last edited by a moderator:

rayheng0595

Ryonani Teamster
It must be T-GBC-03. One of my favorite. Rina Himekawa looks cute in that white and green suit. I like her hair style in that movie.

h0ly123

Ryonani Teamster
It must be T-GBC-03. One of my favorite. Rina Himekawa looks cute in that white and green suit. I like her hair style in that movie.

You magnificent bastard! I am now forever in your debt. You have any idea how many site searches I did that included her name, none of which turned up the correct video, and you name it off rip like it's nothing? I love you. My google-fu is unworthy.

Last edited by a moderator:

pronfly

Potential Patron
So here's the deal. The entire ryonani forum is compromised as is your filepost account.

RayHeng what you need to do if you wish to continue is this.

1. Close out this forum thread.
2. Close out all of your accounts. ALL OF THEM.
3. Wait. Weeks, or months. Not days.
4. When you do reactivate there can be NO LINK AT ALL between this forum, your name, or your filepost account.
5. You will need to start in a small forum. Or a private one.
6. You will need to let people know that this shit that is happening now is an object lesson in why you loose lips sink ships.

That's the deal man. Good game man.

cnix

Potential Patron
So here's the deal. The entire ryonani forum is compromised as is your filepost account.

RayHeng what you need to do if you wish to continue is this.

1. Close out this forum thread.
2. Close out all of your accounts. ALL OF THEM.
3. Wait. Weeks, or months. Not days.
4. When you do reactivate there can be NO LINK AT ALL between this forum, your name, or your filepost account.
5. You will need to start in a small forum. Or a private one.
6. You will need to let people know that this shit that is happening now is an object lesson in why you loose lips sink ships.

That's the deal man. Good game man.

Who are you and where are you getting this information? What part of Ryonani is being comprised and what is the harm is posting under another alias on another file sharing website? What the heck does loose lips sink ships mean??

H

hz9139

Who are you and where are you getting this information? What part of Ryonani is being comprised and what is the harm is posting under another alias on another file sharing website? What the heck does loose lips sink ships mean??

You'd be stupid to no realize that something's wrong when Ray can post a video and have it taken down within a day. Giga devs are probably already monitoring the site and will shut down his links for another file host as well.

M

maxtrik

I don't think it's Giga monitoring the links, they never cared after all these years, in my opinion the responsible in deleting the links are the owners from that new superheroine site that rayheng0595 started shared.

cnix

Potential Patron
You'd be stupid to no realize that something's wrong when Ray can post a video and have it taken down within a day. Giga devs are probably already monitoring the site and will shut down his links for another file host as well.

Are you guys even talking about the revival thread? Rayheng made a new thread with new password protected links; if videos in the revival thread are being taken down once again, then yea they are definitely monitoring the site. If not, then I think its perfectly viable for a 'name change' and filehost change. Keep in mind also that websites like Akiba-online got entirely shut down not from infringing Giga links, but from excessive DMM/DL site Maniax complaints.

In fact, may I even suggest not directly using the GIGA code/file names ie (GEXP-xx) and name it something different but similar so that its not searchable through Google (ie G-xE-p-xx)? If they can't pin the source of the sharing to this website, all Giga has to catch pirating is through copyright claims directly to the filehost sites which are pretty impossible to find sometimes.

x_countryguy

Potential Patron
You magnificent bastard! I am now forever in your debt. You have any idea how many site searches I did that included her name, none of which turned up the correct video, and you name it off rip like it's nothing? I love you. My google-fu is unworthy.

Yeah, I guess I'm still too dumb to find that movie. I couldn't even find the movie on the Giga site to buy by searching for the actress or the movie serial.

rayheng0595

Ryonani Teamster
Let's play a little game. If you're a big fan of superheroine movies, you should be able to read the following message:: )
It's been some time. I'm now interested in collecting e-mail addresses. If you are a big fan of superheroines, you can help me to build up my collection by sending your e-mail address to me with a private message. I'll sort out my favorite e-mail addresses myself. If I reach a target of 150 e-mails, surprise will come just like the old days. BTW: The e-mail address I prefer most is gmail. What are you waiting for? : )
There is a small gift. I'm no 'Santa' so the way to open it must be another one starting with 's'. Have fun.:)

Attachments

0.rar
782.5 KB · Views: 359

T

tmjimmy

Hi Rayheng,
Your PM box is full, can't send more until you clear some space. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.