Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls (1 Viewer)

JonathanGreen

Potential Patron
I wish to request a nude mod for the above titled game (similar to previous nude mods for Neptunia games), it recently came out on Steam. If possible I'd like for both the 2d and the 3d models made nude but at the very least I would like all the 3d models to be modded.

A link to the game/details of the game: Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls | 超次元大戦ネプテューヌVSセガハードガールズ夢の合体スペシャル | 超次元大戰戰機少女VS SEGA主機娘夢幻合體特別版 on Steam

9155-superdimension-neptune-vs-sega-hard-girls-vs-sega-vs_2.jpg

Superdimension-Neptune-VS-Sega-Hard-Girls-16.jpg

Superdimension-Neptune-VS-Sega-Hard-Girls_2.jpg

Superdimension-Neptune-VS-Sega-Hard-Girls_2016_10-13-16_006.jpg

P.S. I'm not sure if I've missed anything, but if I have please let me know and I'll edit the thread appropriately.

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Potential Patron
Well, can not help with such things ^ ^
But if you come later I like to test it .

Of course the app does not crash with it.
The error is where else ^ ^

Kitasan0529

Potential Patron
Just wondering why this game is still not deserve nude mod, even 4GO is wip.
I don't have knowledge about these modding, so please someone make this happen. i wanna see sega hard girls' nude.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Welcome to Undertow.
The request was made in 2017, so I assume the game has been around since that time. If so, it would appear that there are no tools available to extract and re-import the texture files for the girls. If there were tools available, someone would probably have made nude mods by now.
I'd recommend checking at additional web sites (but NOT the game's official site) and asking if any tools exist to extract and re-import texture files. I recommend the, when you ask, do NOT mention nude mods.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.