Sumiko... (1 Viewer)

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
Grabbed Frame 163.jpg

A little nipple here from Natasha Bryant Raible/Natasha Fox? We can at least see her puffy cunt for sure.

C

CapnDinner

That was... odd... lol didn't actually expect to see Jade in the nude. Still, thanks for something I never thought I'd see ;D

Doesn't she go by another name too..? When she's not doing SK work /=

Last edited by a moderator:

poupa

Potential Patron
That was... odd... lol didn't actually expect to see Jade in the nude. Still, thanks for something I never thought I'd see ;D

Doesn't she go by another name too..? When she's not doing SK work /=

Yes that is right.Missy Lixr is her other pseudo.

I neither believed it when I first saw it :)

J

jerry

It's unfair to call her fat at all, honestly. Seems perfectly fine to me. She's also come off a pregnancy.

That was the first thing I thought of. She was "gone for a year" and comes back and looks like a really hot girl who is now or was just nursing. That was the first thing I though looking at her (see pics below)

Hey, Good for her! But sorry folks. SKW provides entertainment that I bet is watched 99% of the time alone ;-) and many of us like the small, petite jobber girls getting squashed by the bigger ones. I liked her WAY better before she put the weight on. Good news is is that if it were a pregnancy, she can probably get back to former glory. She's only what, 24 right? We love you Sumi!

She is still smoking hot but was a lot more "smoking" in 08-10. She left for 2011 and is now back in 2012 a little heavier but again, beautiful! I just prefer the 08-10 years :-) Also. I'm with "thedude255" and "Gecko"'s assessments above. However Gecko, I would say that her boobies may have seemed small, but she was actually more stacked than meets the eye... even when she first hit the scene. Check them out:

Grabbed Frame 31.jpg IMG_3530.JPG IMG_6668.JPG

And seriously. As for the Before and After:
BEFORE - Pose blue bkini.jpg Pose white bkini3.jpg

AFTER - IMG_3076.JPG IMG_3079.JPG

I was wondering if there is any buyable video from a company where she pops out of her top ? I've always found her incredibly sexy and I kind of hope she's gonna go the topless wrestling route some day, but I don't think that will ever happen so that's why I'm asking if any of you guys know if there is a video in which her top just doesn't do it's job ( hopefully :P )

In "Do You Heel Like I Do", she 'almost' slips out while trapped in a reverse dragon sleeper/arm bar combo from Cameron. In fact, you can see SK creeping up for a close up and his hand slips into frame - adjusting her left bikini triangle. Oh well :-( In "Sumiko's Hour", her oh so pert, perfect globes try to slip out of the bottom of her top...most noticeable in the sleeper hold she is held in by Cameron and then against Devon, while clad in the Brown bikini, she almost slips a nip when she us shoved to the mat after suffering an OTK back breaker. In "Sumiko's Hour 2/Boxing Sumiko", again wearing that tight yellow bikini (with the red label on the back) both boobies again start to sneak out from under her top while wrestling Fantasy and again in the boxing segment against Jackson. Really nice. Yes, I have watched the vids alot :-) In all these vids however, she retains her privacy. Still really hot and maybe even hotter than if she did get topless. Which adds more credibility to the adage: "Always leave them wanting more". You can actually see all these holds and associated near misses in the free pics section of the oh so wonderful SKW site! Here are the scenes, I am describing above. Enjoy!
Grabbed Frame 321.jpg Grabbed Frame 239.jpg Grabbed Frame 398.jpg IMG_0166.JPG Grabbed Frame 248.jpg Grabbed Frame 124.jpg Grabbed Frame 218.jpg Grabbed Frame 229.jpg Grabbed Frame 31.jpg

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2012-03-03-18h23m45s66.png
    vlcsnap-2012-03-03-18h23m45s66.png
    889.3 KB · Views: 839
  • vlcsnap-2012-03-03-18h24m26s205.png
    vlcsnap-2012-03-03-18h24m26s205.png
    24.2 KB · Views: 1,386
F

fang665

Thank you jerry! And what about the other website where she appeared? Any video where her wardrobe didn't cooperate? :P

J

jerry

She also is seen on Ringgoddess, SAF productions and FWA Grappling. I don't think she ever "lost" it. That fact that she hasn't actually makes her way more of an icon IMHO. Once in the all out nude, wrestlers seem to lose something that makes them appealing. Not sure what it is. Maybe it's because the "respect factor" goes down. By that I mean, the entertainment goes from alluring and above board to cheaper and raunchier. SKW does it perfectly in my book. Sexy, skimpy attire on hot chicks vs monster heels coupled with good role paying, attitude and selling of the action :-)

C

CapnDinner

She also is seen on Ringgoddess, SAF productions and FWA Grappling. I don't think she ever "lost" it. That fact that she hasn't actually makes her way more of an icon IMHO. Once in the all out nude, wrestlers seem to lose something that makes them appealing. Not sure what it is. Maybe it's because the "respect factor" goes down. By that I mean, the entertainment goes from alluring and above board to cheaper and raunchier. SKW does it perfectly in my book. Sexy, skimpy attire on hot chicks vs monster heels coupled with good role paying, attitude and selling of the action :-)

Well spoken! Couldn't have said it any better myself. And so glad to see other people think the same way =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.