Strongest Woman In The World - Ryona Series (1 Viewer)

Player_20

Club Regular
Starting a new series and coming out of my lurker shell to celebrate our new home.
-=-=-=-=-
Silly Karin thought she could block a leg of that size.
41914 41915 41916 41917 41918
-=-=-=-=-
Chun Li celebrates her victory.
-=-=-=-=-
Chun Li may have won, but we all know street fighters are all about best two out of three.
After such an easy win, she greatly underestimates Karin. Karin catches Chun Li's arm and drops her down.
-=-=-=-=-
Karin getting her revenge.
-=-=-=-=-
Chun Li can only blame herself for stepping on Karin earlier. Of course, Karin just hasn't had enough and proceeds to humiliate her further.
-=-=-=-=-
Chun Li shows that her thighs aren't her only weapons.
-=-=-=-=-
Chun Li is extremely unhappy about what happened earlier. Returns the favor.
-=-=-=-=-
Karin submits and admits Chun Li is the absolute best. Chun Li yawns at the easy fight.
-=-=-=-=-
Here's an extra for submissive audience.
-=-=-=-=-

Chun Li vs Cammy
Karin Wins - Alt Uni
Chun Li vs R. Mika
Fix for several poses
Sexy KO sprite
Chun Li vs Laura
KO on new costume
Happy Birthday
Laura's training dummy
Cammy's training dummy
Chun Li vs Ibuki
Ibuki's Dream
Ibuki's Dream 2
Birthday 'Celebration'
Chun Li vs Juri
Chun vs Juri Tie Breaker
Juri's Dreamland
Chun Li vs Menat
Happy Birthday 2019

Remember to click like if you really like the scenes. Just showing your appreciation is great motivation for me to continue!

Last edited:

Player_20

Club Regular
not a fan of most 3d renders, but you have swayed me lol
Yeah, and truth be told, the reason I'm able to make it decently is because I also hate 3D. Lots of people are lazy with the expressions and smaller joints like the fingers. I think they're the most important though, nothing says unconscious as loud as limp fingers and limbs, or struggling like cringed fingers. Aside from that, there's lots of people who do try to make expressions but doesn't use the eyebrows. So by fixing everything I hate, it becomes decent.

Anyways, on to part 2! Chun Li vs Cammy!
-=-=-=-=-
Chun Li is off to a bad start.
-=-=-=-=-
Chun Li breaks free by clawing at Cammy... somewhere.
-=-=-=-=-
Chun Li shows off her new move from SFV.
-=-=-=-=-
Chun Li wins and decides to show Cammy how to do a real choke.
-=-=-=-=-
Cammy is much faster than Chun Li.
-=-=-=-=-
Cammy gets her revenge.
-=-=-=-=-
Chun Li shows Cammy how to hit people in the face properly.
-=-=-=-=-
Chun Li: Your bunned up hair will remind you of my victory!
-=-=-=-=-
Like Karin, Cammy has been 'persuaded' that Chun Li is the best.
-=-=-=-=-
Extras - Alternative universe where Chun Li never broke free from the choke hold.
-=-=-=-=-
Chun Li admits that Cammy is the best.
-=-=-=-=-
Remember to show your support by liking my posts!

Last edited:

Player_20

Club Regular
Progress will be pretty slow due to all the games coming out. But I can still do some lazy work and reuse certain poses. Soooo... alternative universe again, this time with Karin.
-=-=-=-=-
Part 1 - Alt Uni - Karin wins 01.jpg Part 1 - Alt Uni - Karin wins 02.jpg
-=-=-=-=-
Cammy wants to avenge Chun Li. Fails.
Part 2 - Alt Uni - Karin wins 01.jpg Part 2 - Alt Uni - Karin wins 02.jpg Part 2 - Alt Uni - Karin wins 03.jpg
-=-=-=-=-
Now they can live happily together.
Part 3 - Alt Uni - Chun Li and Cammy trashed 01.jpg Part 3 - Alt Uni - Chun Li and Cammy trashed 02.jpg Part 3 - Alt Uni - Chun Li and Cammy trashed 03.jpg
-=-=-=-=-

galvatron88

Club Regular
Progress will be pretty slow due to all the games coming out. But I can still do some lazy work and reuse certain poses. Soooo... alternative universe again, this time with Karin.
-=-=-=-=-
View attachment 42267 View attachment 42268
-=-=-=-=-
Cammy wants to avenge Chun Li. Fails.
View attachment 42269 View attachment 42270 View attachment 42271
-=-=-=-=-
Now they can live happily together.
View attachment 42272 View attachment 42273 View attachment 42274
-=-=-=-=-
thats awesome.

ciprianouu

Potential Patron
That's an amazing work!

Considering that you've done the hard part with the poses, wouldn't it be a good idea to throw in some background, though? Or do you prefer the simpler look of the default scene?

Player_20

Club Regular
That's an amazing work!

Considering that you've done the hard part with the poses, wouldn't it be a good idea to throw in some background, though? Or do you prefer the simpler look of the default scene?

Preference, less distraction from the ryona. Also, you can now imagine your own background!!

Player_20

Club Regular
Total War Arena keeps crashing, so I finally got time to finish this!
R.Mika challenges Chun Li!
But Chun Li doesn't want to fight a coward that can't even show her face.
-=-=-=-=-
Helps her remove it :D
Part 01 Mika SFV - Mask Removed 01.jpg Part 01 Mika SFV - Mask Removed 02.jpg Part 01 Mika SFV - Mask Removed 03.jpg Part 01 Mika SFV - Mask Removed 04.jpg
-=-=-=-=-
R. Mika enraged by this, decides to rushdown and grapple. Met with foot.
Part 02 Mika SFV - Side kicked 01.jpg Part 02 Mika SFV - Side kicked 02.jpg Part 02 Mika SFV - Side kicked 03.jpg Part 02 Mika SFV - Side kicked 04.jpg Part 02 Mika SFV - Side kicked 05.jpg Part 02 Mika SFV - Side kicked 06.jpg
-=-=-=-=-
Chun Li wins and taunts.
Part 03 Mika SFV - lose 01.jpg Part 03 Mika SFV - lose 02.jpg Part 03 Mika SFV - lose 03.jpg Part 03 Mika SFV - lose 04.jpg
-=-=-=-=-
Round 2 starts with a bear hug!
Part 04 Chun Li - Bear Hugged 01.jpg Part 04 Chun Li - Bear Hugged 02.jpg
Chun Li slips up.
Part 05 Chun Li - Bear Hugged 01.jpg Part 05 Chun Li - Bear Hugged 02.jpg Part 05 Chun Li - Bear Hugged 03.jpg
Chun Li goes limp.
Part 06 Chun Li - Bear Hugged KO 01.jpg Part 06 Chun Li - Bear Hugged KO 02.jpg Part 06 Chun Li - Bear Hugged KO 03.jpg Part 06 Chun Li - Bear Hugged KO 04.jpg
-=-=-=-=-
Smelliest woman in the world now.
Part 07 Chun Li SFV - toilet 01.jpg Part 07 Chun Li SFV - toilet 02.jpg Part 07 Chun Li SFV - toilet 03.jpg
-=-=-=-=-
R.Mika tries to bear hug again. Gets clutched. With the title strongest woman in the world, it would be silly to fall for the same move twice!
Part 08 Mika SFV - Bear Hug Fail 01.jpg Part 08 Mika SFV - Bear Hug Fail 02.jpg Part 08 Mika SFV - Bear Hug Fail 03.jpg Part 08 Mika SFV - Bear Hug Fail 04.jpg
Becomes a thigh crush armbar!
Part 09 Mika SFV - Thigh Crush 01.jpg Part 09 Mika SFV - Thigh Crush 02.jpg Part 09 Mika SFV - Thigh Crush 03.jpg Part 09 Mika SFV - Thigh Crush 04.jpg Part 09 Mika SFV - Thigh Crush 05.jpg
-=-=-=-=-
Shouldn't have given Chun Li the idea to use a toilet bowl.
Part 10 Mika SFV - Toilet 01.jpg Part 10 Mika SFV - Toilet 02.jpg Part 10 Mika SFV - Toilet 03.jpg
-=-=-=-=-
Persuasion success!
Part 11 Chun Li is the Best 01.jpg Part 11 Chun Li is the Best 02.jpg Part 11 Chun Li is the Best 03.jpg
-=-=-=-=-
Non ryona extras. I noticed the failed bear hug looked a bit like dancing... so here it is!
Part 12 Lulz 01.jpg Part 12 Lulz 02.jpg Part 12 Lulz 03.jpg
-=-=-=-=-
Series on hold until more models come out.

Player_20

Club Regular
I've looked back at all the poses and was quite disappointed with some of them.
A few of them really lacked power. So I decided to fix them up a bit.
The victims should look like they got hit harder now body-language-wise.
I also re-posed Chun Li's front dress to clear all the clipping issues as well as smoothed out the back dress.

Also, get hyped for Chun Li vs Laura! :P (Model should be out in 2 weeks)

Last edited:

Player_20

Club Regular
Here's something I made years and years ago when the SSF2THDR Chun Li was released for mugen. But I've only ever made one frame so the KO doesn't transition nicely. If anyone feels like doing the rest of the sprites so the KO animation can be completed, feel free to contact me.

test13.png

Player_20

Club Regular
Chun Li vs Laura
Round 01
Part 1 - Laura Elbowed 01.jpg Part 1 - Laura Elbowed 02.jpg Part 1 - Laura Elbowed 03.jpg
-=-=-=-=-
Chun Li wins
Must be a windy day, her dress just won't drop!
Part 2 - Laura Loses 01.jpg Part 2 - Laura Loses 02.jpg Part 2 - Laura Loses 03.jpg Part 2 - Laura Loses 04.jpg
-=-=-=-=-
Round 02
Part 3 - Chun Li Armbarred 01.jpg Part 3 - Chun Li Armbarred 02.jpg Part 3 - Chun Li Armbarred 03.jpg Part 3 - Chun Li Armbarred 04.jpg
Chun Li "I can't believe some girl's bare foot is so close to my face!"
Part 3 - Chun Li Armbarred 05.jpg
-=-=-=-=-
Laura wins
Laura "Oh, really? Better get used to it!"
Part 4 - Chun Li Loses 01.jpg Part 4 - Chun Li Loses 02.jpg Part 4 - Chun Li Loses 03.jpg Part 4 - Chun Li Loses 04.jpg
-=-=-=-=-
Round 03
It's currently unknown to the street fighting world(or any world for that matter) how anyone can get hit by a kick like this. It must be the genetics.
Part 5 - Laura kicked 01.jpg Part 5 - Laura kicked 02.jpg Part 5 - Laura kicked 03.jpg Part 5 - Laura kicked 04.jpg
-=-=-=-=-
Chun Li wins
Part 6 - Laura Loses 01.jpg Part 6 - Laura Loses 02.jpg Part 6 - Laura Loses 03.jpg
-=-=-=-=-
Laura is convinced.
Part 7 - Converted 01.jpg Part 7 - Converted 02.jpg
-=-=-=-=-
Bonus~ Alternate universe where Laura wins and Cammy tries to avenge her best friend.
Fails horribly.
Part 8 - Alt Uni Cammy Choked 00.jpg Part 8 - Alt Uni Cammy Choked 01.jpg Part 8 - Alt Uni Cammy Choked 02.jpg Part 8 - Alt Uni Cammy Choked 03.jpg
-=-=-=-=-
Part 9 - Alt Uni with Cammy 01.jpg Part 9 - Alt Uni with Cammy 02.jpg Part 9 - Alt Uni with Cammy 03.jpg Part 9 - Alt Uni with Cammy 04.jpg
-=-=-=-=-
Looks like they will both be Laura's plaything for a long while.
Part 10 - Alt Uni End 01.jpg Part 10 - Alt Uni End 02.jpg Part 10 - Alt Uni End 03.jpg Part 10 - Alt Uni End 04.jpg

Part 10 - Alt Uni End 05.jpg Part 10 - Alt Uni End 06.jpg
-=-=-=-=-
Extras
Chun Li showing the world who the real "flying bird" is.
Extra - Flying Bird 01.jpg Extra - Flying Bird 02.jpg Extra - Flying Bird 03.jpg Extra - Flying Bird 04.jpg Extra - Flying Bird 05.jpg
For those that don't get the joke, Asuka's name is written with the two kanji characters "Flying" and "Bird".

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.