Streets of Rage: An Encounter with the Twins (1 Viewer)

Watt Khan

Club Regular
Hey all,

Just a short intro before we get into the meat of things. I created this project because I was frustrated over the lack of love shown towards the acrobatic twins from the Streets of Rage games. I’m not sure if I want to develop this into a series. That’ll probably depend on my mood and on whether or not there’s enough demand for it. Also, creative writing isn’t my strong suit so I apologize if the narrative below is somewhat subpar. Any form of feedback, suggestions etc. would be much appreciated. Anyways, without further ado I present to you:

Streets of Rage: An Encounter with the Twins

Streets of Rage - Twin Fun 01.png

In the criminally infested den known as the Blue Island bar, an undercover cop is trying his damndest to remain inconspicuous. Tonight, our cop is tasked with the job of spying on the twin sisters Onihime and Yasha. Rumour has it that the twins have some sort of connection to the elusive crime syndicate leader Mr X.

A novice in the espionage business, our cop is fairly confident in his abilities despite a few close calls. Though at one point, he could’ve sworn that the shorter-haired Onihime was smiling directly at him. He quickly chalks the idea off to wishful thinking. One can’t afford to let one’s imagination run wild in an operation like this… however tempting. Pausing his thoughts for one moment, he readjusts his underwear. It’s getting a bit stuffy down there.

Just short of midnight, the twins are seen leaving the bar. Not wishing to lose contact, our cop follows suit to continue his sting operation. His pursuit leads him to a dark and dilapidated street. Something does not add up. Why are the twins content with walking? Why take such a strange meandering path to this part of the city? Then, it all became clear. Grinding to a halt the twins slowly turn their heads in the opposite direction. They knew.

Acting more upon instincts rather than cool judgement, our cop begins to leg it. Unfortunately, he finds himself facing the dead-end of a building after taking the wrong turn.

“Hey! Don’t think we didn’t notice you ogling at us back at the bar!”

The twins have caught up and are blocking his only way out. The voice he heard was from the silky haired Yasha, often considered to be the assertive one out of the pair.

“Careful sis, he might be a trained cop… and a cute one at that.” True to her playful demeanour, the last remark was made with a wink from Onihime.

“Nah, I don’t think so, no cop’s stupid enough to get himself trapped like this,” Yasha replies. “I think we’re just dealing with a regular pervert here, though better looking than most.”

“Hey sis, I think our friend here just caught a huge snake in his pants.” This elicited a bit of giggling from the twins.

The twins lock eyes for a moment and then nodded simultaneously. An agreement was reached.

“Hey, you seem like a guy who can handle his stuff.” Onihime’s double entendre did not escape our cop’s notice. “Think you can handle the both of us?”

“Come on big boy, show us watcha got,” says Yasha whilst doing a mock impression of a blowjob with her middle finger.

Only a fool would pass over a chance like this. Our cop relented without a moment’s hesitation.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
I'm surprised there's not much for Mona and Lisa. They've got a pretty great design and are kind of a showcase encounter.

Anyway, one of my favorite zako scenarios is the DTF zako. I love the idea of sexually aggressive bad girls that are just as interested in sexually engaging the hero as they are beating him. It just adds to the bad girl image, and makes my favorite trope of pleading for mercy with sexual favors just seem like a natural turn.

Last edited:

Watt Khan

Club Regular
Great story concept and very well written! I would love to read more/ help out if I can! :)
Thank you for your encouraging words! I was actually tempted to scrap the story altogether and just concentrate on the art (I think I forgot to mention that the art is also done by me). But I think I'll follow through with the whole thing if only for closure's sake.

The second part of the story will be slightly bigger in scope with three accompanying art pieces. here's a sort of sneak peek of what I've been working on:

02.png

I think people will notice a slight jump in quality compared to the last image. It helps a lot when you're not working with a frustratingly glitchy art programme. Ranting aside, I hope to finish part two by the time people are done with NNN.

Last edited:

Watt Khan

Club Regular
A small note, you might notice certain stylistic differences between the first and second images. Sorry about that, I'll try to keep the art direction consistent for the rest of the project.

Watt Khan

Club Regular
Hey everyone,

Not gonna lie, progress has been very slow due to procrastination plus other commitments. Writing the story is no problem, it's the artwork that requires time to do. However, I really don't like to keep this thread hanging without any updates. So again I'm just going to post another art piece that's going to feature in part 2:

Yasha Punished.png

There's one more art to be done for the second part. Hopefully, I can pair that with the actual text of the story when it's done. Bear in mind, the art I've posted so far are not in their final versions. I might make some small (maybe even imperceptible) edits by the time part 2 is 100% finished.

Watt Khan

Club Regular
Goddamn finally! It’s done. As is customary, a few words before we start. I really enjoyed writing the fight scene for this part. It was fun trying to translate how it feels like to fight the twins in the game into creative writing form. Also, took the opportunity to write some fairly realistic grappling exchanges. So the fight scene is a weird mix of fantasy and realism. As for points of self-criticism, the inconsistency of style from the first to the latest art is just ridiculous. You can argue that the first three pictures can belong in the same sphere, but the latest picture is just a different thing entirely. Nonetheless, I’m glad with how the last picture turned out, and IMO it’s the best piece of art I’ve created for this project thus far. Anyways, enough faffing about, have at you!:

Streets of Rage: An Encounter with the Twins Part 2

In his zeal to remove his pants, our cop accidentally let slip an object from one of his front pockets. An initially awkward situation soon turns dire when the faint moonlight reveals the object to carry the silver gleam of a police badge.

“Shit,” our cop says under his breath “Why the hell did I even bother carrying that thing?”

“Awww sis, it looks like our perv‘s an actual cop after all.” Onihime looks at him disappointingly like a girl just denied her birthday present.

“Fucking hell!” unlike her sister, there is a clear inflection of anger in Yasha’s voice. “Come on sis, let’s make him squeal.”

Both the twins assume a static fighting stance before breaking into quick coordinated maneuvers. Looking all around him, our cop feels like he is trapped in the middle of a violent whirlwind as the twins circle around him in a flurry of jumps and dashes. He is hypnotized by the whole thing, feeling as though they are everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

Suddenly, one of the twins makes a forward lunge towards our cop. To slow to react, he feels a striking blow connect on his chest. This is followed by a strike on his back and then another follow-up strike, and then another, and then another. Before long, our cop is overwhelmed by attacks coming from all different angles and directions.

Our cop feels compelled to just maintain a high guard stance blocking some of the incoming strikes. But this makes him vulnerable to other forms of offence as he soon finds out. Preoccupied with his defense, he is caught by surprise when he feels a body lock secured around his waist from behind. Before he knew it he is up in the air being suplexed. Remembering his drills, he tucks his chin forward and readies his arms in a break fall position.

The impact still hurts like hell even though his shoulders bore the brunt of it. Rising back to his feet, he can sense that there is a reset in the action with the twins restarting their maneuvers. Just like before, our cop is content to keep up with his high guard. To a casual observer, the situation for our cop might seem hopeless. But this is far from the case. Although not the most intelligent policeman, no one in the department would deny that he possesses a superb fight IQ.

Peering through his guard, our cop pays close attention to the pattern and rhythm of the twins’ movements. Confident in his assessment, he readies for an opening that should present itself right... about …NOW! Our cop throws an intercepting elbow that lands flush on the temple of the forward lunging Onihime. He follows this up with a hard punch on her stomach. This sends Onihime reeling back and collapsing amongst a trash pile.

01 Onihime Punished.png

With his back turned towards her, Yasha secures a body lock around our cop just like before. However, this time our cop ensures that his weight is shifted forward to negate a possible suplex. With both his hands he forcibly pries open one of Yasha’s clasping hands. This achieved, our cop lands a spinning back fist on Yasha’s face inflicting a nasty gash on the bridge of her nose. A driving double-leg takedown from our cop then causes Yasha to fall flat on hard concrete.

Once the action hits the ground, it’s clear that Yasha is way out of her element. She allows our cop to gain dominant mount position without much effective resistance. From mount, our cop throws a single punch on Yasha’s face causing her to spurt blood on her side. Not wanting to inflict any more unnecessary damage, our cop sinks in a head and arm choke on the defenceless Yasha. He doesn’t let go of his grip until Yasha’s pitiful wheezing recedes into silence. Finally, our cop has a moment to catch his breath.

02 Yasha Punished.png

It is amazing how being choked out can induce people to have the wildest dreams and Yasha is no exception. Whilst still mounting her, our cop can hear Yasha repeatedly sleep talking the word “Shiva”. Who’s Shiva? Are the twins Hindu? Is she reciting a Vedic mantra in her sleep or something? Just some of the questions running through the head of our tired and confused cop.

“You know it’s a real shame,” our cop jerks his head in surprise to see Onihime nonchalantly resting amongst putrid trash, “I knew you were a cop from the beginning; I really wished we could’ve had our fun without all this mess.”

Our cop notices Onihime’s gaze shifting towards his badge still lying on the ground. “I took a real good look at your badge, saw your name, and even memorized your badge number. You know it’s not fun being a target of the syndicate, having friends and family as collateral damage.”

Signs of distress begin to surface our cop’s demeanour, his panicked face like an open book for Onihime to see.

Wanting to reassure him, Onihime continues. “Hey, calm down will you? Nobody else has to know about this. It can be our private little secret. I think we can come to terms that are,” she pauses for a moment moving her head playfully from side to side, “mutually beneficial. Also if you’re worried about sis don’t be. She’s almost impossible to wake up once she’s in her slumber. Sooo, whatcha say?”

Her proposition surprises our cop; he wonders to what depths her promiscuity sinks to. At the same time, he really feels disturbed by Onihime’s true character. He has a hard time believing that a cunning manipulator lies behind her playful facade. His perturbed sense does far to dampen his want for sexual desire. Our cop knows that Onihime’s offer is only a prelude. She will ask for more favours in the future in exchange for keeping their “little secret” intact.

Our cop can’t think of any other way to escape from his predicament short of just killing her off. Even then that’s hardly a sensible solution. For one thing, he can’t countenance the idea of just casually taking her life away. Besides, the inevitable furor caused by the murder of a high-ranking syndicate member would only lead to violent reprisals. So there he remains like a sorry statue frozen with indecision.

Perhaps sensing his distress, Onihime begins to remove her gloves and her bracelets. With one hand she grabs her latex suit by the chest to bare her breasts. With the other hand she reaches down for the zipper between her legs exposing her cunt. At this moment, all the blood helping to drive the cogs in our cop’s brain quickly rushes down to his crotch. How can trepidation survive under such bold sexual gestures? Our cop answers the call of Onihime’s beckoning finger, completely oblivious to the foul stench that surrounds him.

03 Onihime's Offer.png

As our cop reaches down towards Onihime, she grabs him by the balls uttering the words “not yet.” She grabs him by the collar and kisses him by the lips. Whilst swirling their tongues together, Onihime slides her hand into his pants. With her delicate fingers, she edges and strokes our cop’s throbbing member. He reciprocates this by caressing Onihime’s tits and occasionally pinching her puffy erect nipples. This goes on for nearly a full minute before Onihime has to forcibly restrain our cop from continuing. She then garbs our cop by the head and pushes it down past her beltline till his face is mere centimetres away from Onihime’s juicy forbidden fruit.

“Come on, do your worst.” Before she could finish her sentence, our cop begins to devour her pussy like a man possessed. In no time at all, Onihime’s ecstatic moaning fills the silence of the night.

Watt Khan

Club Regular
Might as well post this, I also created a variation of the last artwork. This one has a transparent background:

04 Onihime's Offer - No Background.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.