StarVirgin's Adventures (1 Viewer)

bloodmaiden

Potential Patron
princeofpain
can I send a resquest for you?
please, make videos with other characters, but, don´t forget Star Virgin, she is so cute taking a beating

evilhero

Potential Patron
Yes prince
You can make videos with other characters, but, don´t forget Star Virgin.
Your last video was so nice, thank you for accept my request

princeofpain

Ryonani Teamster
Hi everybody
Next week I will have a very important exam, so I have to study hard.
I will finish the requests that I received, but will take some days.
Please wait

princeofpain

Ryonani Teamster
Hi guys
First of all let me say sorry for take so much time to update my video post. I was too busy studying, but now I am fine.
Until the end of this week I will upload 3 videos.

onlinehero

Casual Client
Great to see you back and also will be nice to see new works from you. Take your time and don't stress too much about it :)

Setsunai1111

Potential Patron
Yeah, awesome video! I can think of very few ways that you can improve.

One way, though - add dialogue during Star Virgin's torture where she begs for them to stop, and expresses her pain. The dialogue doesn't need to stop the action; you can keep it displayed for multiple "frames."

Also, new sounds / voices would really liven up your videos. I think it'd be awesome if the community helped Prince out by finding more voice files and giving it to him for use in his videos. Personally I do not know where to find this, but perhaps some of you do.

princeofpain

Ryonani Teamster
Setsunai1111
Thank you very much for your opinion.
I agree with you, I need new voices, but, I didn´t found yet, when I find new voices I have to pay, and I don´t want to pay for 2 or 3 secs of a groan.
If nyone can help I really appreciate

evilhero

Potential Patron
prince
your last work is one of your best, I love when a superheroine is humiliated by multiple enemies.
I like the voices that you put in your videos, where did you found them?
hey guys let´s help prince?

Setsunai1111

Potential Patron
Wow, that was awesome! You keep raising the bar, and you're getting better and better at it. The use of props have done well to enhance it. Thanks for making this!

As a suggestion to improve further, I think utilizing the camera in inventive ways could be a great thing to utilize.

If the software you are using allows you to create two cameras, you can record the scenes with each camera, one being up-close and one being at the normal position. Then you can show some events, and then replay it using the second camera.

But if there can be no second camera, I think utilizing some close-up shots to the heroine at the right times could improve it. For example, a camera placed beneath her and looking up as she is struck. A close-up to her face to show emotion and give her dialogue amidst the torture, like if she actually does beg for mercy.

Great job =)

Last edited by a moderator:

onlinehero

Casual Client
^ Her opponents are getting sexier with each video :) Thaaanks!
My own video probably won't be ready until Sunday :(

evilhero

Potential Patron
This is one of your best videos
Star Virgin one more times was totally humiliated, I love to see her loosing.
Her partner is also beatiful, but, I think that Star Virgin continue being the "Star"

bloodmaiden

Potential Patron
Star Virgin is so sexy getting her ass kicked.
I love to see and hear her defeats.
I would like to see her fightin (and being humiliated) by a bigger oponent, a monster, brute, big, violent, a monster who make her suffer as never before

bloodmaiden

Potential Patron
Another good work.
I liked the fact that this time she faced a monster, it was different and he was so violent and tortured her very well, good work prince.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.