Star Virgin vs Jade (1 Viewer)

princeofpain

Ryonani Teamster
This is a story wrote by DragonEmpressJade (is in love with Reiko Hinomoto) - DeviantArt
It´s a wrestling fiction between my character Star Virgin and her Jade. Hope you enjoy

The CWF arena was once again filled with wrestling fans and spectators from all over the country, excited for tonight's events. Once every seat is taken, the doors closed shut and the lights dimmed. The arena turned dark saved for the ring where there were spotlights above it, shining brightly down. In the ring, the referee stood waiting as Kasumi Asakura made the announcement.

'WELCOME BACK TO ANOTHER NIGHT AT THE CWF! TONIGHT'S MATCH IS SCHEDULED FOR A ONE-FALL! MAKING HER WAY TO THE RING, FROM CHINA: DRAGON GODDESS JADE!'

Jade came into the arena, wearing black thongs, boots and gloves, showing most of her tanned skin. Wearing an arrogant smile, she strode towards the ring while waving at her cheering fans. She sexually climbed into the ring where she posed sexually and flexing her biceps. When the cheering died down, she leaned against her corner as Asakura made the next announcement.

'AND HER OPPONENT, MAKING HER DEBUT AT THE CWF: STAR VIRGIN!'

Coming into the arena was a young woman with dark, long flowing hair and brown eyes. Her skin was pale and her body was slim and petite. She wore white bikini, boots and gloves that covered her entire hands. She smiled and waved as she passed her cheering fans before rolling into the ring, jumping on her feet and beaming at the crowd. When the cheering died down, she turned to face Jade walking towards her. She gulped as Jade towered over her, grinning like a predator.

'Mmmmmm...' Jade demurred. 'You're a bit small aren't you? I guess you make a good warm-up.'

Despite her fears, Star blushed and acted defiant. 'I maybe small but I can fight!'

Jade laughed. 'You got spirit! I like that! Well, give me your best shots.'

The bell rang and with a roar, Star charged towards Jade but gasped as Jade lifted her left knee and rammed it into Star's stomach. Star fell onto her fours, gasping and clutching her stomach as Jade planted a boot onto her back. Jade forced Star down into the mat and pulled her arms back, stretching her body in a surfboard hold. Star screamed as she felt her arms being pulled out from their joints and her back being bent, her screams filling the arena.

After a good one minute and with no resistance, Jade let go of Star and allowed her to take a breather. As Star groaned and arched her back, Jade leaned down and untied Star's bikini and threw them out of the ring. Then from the rear, Jade wrapped her arms around Star's arms and head and pulled her up onto her feet, showing Star's pink nipples and black hairy vagina to the crowd. Star's moans turned into screams as Jade tightened her hold on her, using the full Nelson hold to squeeze her upper body. Jade pulled Star onto her feet, still in the same hold, and even lifted her off her feet. Star screamed in both embarrassment and pain as Jade showed her naked body to all the crowd to see.

Star's face became red as male spectators' eyes widened and drooled all her naked form. Jade then let go of Star, wrapped her arms around her waist and lifted her higher into the air. With a dragon-like roar, Jade brought Star down in an atomic drop. Star screamed and her eyes watered when her crotch slammed onto Jade's knee, immediately making her vagina explode with orgasms. Star cried and moaned as she fell off Jade's knee, trying to cover her exploding vagina as she tried to crawl away from her tormentor. Jade smirked.

'Cumming already?' she taunted. 'You're such a naughty girl. This warm-up is making me thirsty though...'

Jade grinned and grabbing Star by the hair, pulled her hapless victim onto her feet and facing towards her. Wrapping her arms around Star's waist with her muscular arms, Jade lifted the small girl into the air. With a grin, Jade crushed her mercilessly in a bearhug. Star screamed in agony as her ribs were being crushed then started gasping when Jade started sucking on her pink nipples. Star shook her head and moaned as Jade kissed and sucked her erected nipples, even pulling her pink nipples with her teeth. It was not long until Star gasped as her nipples squirted out fluids, lactating all over Jade's face. Jade happily licked Star's fluids, making the smaller girl moaned bashfully. Jade licked the fluids off her face and Star's chest before smiling at the groaning girl.

'Thanks for the milk honey. I feel much more better now. Right, time to finish this.'

Jade pulled Star onto her shoulders horizontally and started to bend her back in a torture rack backbreaker, pulling her down by the head and with one finger hooked into her vagina. Star screamed in agony and sexually as Jade bend her spine more and even pushed her finger deep into Star's vagina, arousing the smaller girl besides her back burning fiercely. Jade yawned and grinned as she bounced Star on her shoulders, asserting more force in the backbreaker.

'Feel the taste of my Dragon Crusher!' Jade yelled triumphantly.

Star's screams mixed together with the crowd's roars and cheering as Jade used her signature move on her opponent, fingering her deeply as well as breaking her back. Star moaned and screamed as tears flowed down from her eyes and dropped onto the mat. With Jade toying with her earlier, she was unable to hold out much longer. She desperately tapped on Jade's back.

'Please... I... I.... I give! I submit!'

Jade smiled and dropped Star onto the mat as the bell rang, signalling the end of the match. As Star rolled onto her back and arched her back in pain, Jade pumped her fists into the air in victory. She embraced the crowd's cheering and applause while Asakura made the announcement.

'WINNER BY SUBMISSION: DRAGON GODDESS JADE!'

Jade smiled and flexed her biceps before looking down at Star, who was still on her back and looking defeated.

'Thanks for the warm-up honey.' she taunted. 'You are a great wrestling dummy. I think I let you stay on CWF. Now...'

Jade pulled Star onto her feet, lifted her overhead and threw her out of the ring. Star yelped as she slammed onto the arena's floor, gasping in pain as she curled into a ball. Jade jumped out of the ring and landed next to her. Jade then grabbed Star by the hair and announced.

'Come on honey.' she smiled. 'I got a strap-on with your name on it.'

Dragging Star by the hair, Jade pulled the small girl into the backstage as Star panted and crawled behind the bigger woman like a dog: leaving the arena together.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kargan3033

Club Regular
This is a story wrote by DragonEmpressJade (is in love with Reiko Hinomoto) - DeviantArt
It´s a wrestling fiction between my character Star Virgin and her Jade. Hope you enjoy

The CWF arena was once again filled with wrestling fans and spectators from all over the country, excited for tonight’s events. Once every seat is taken, the doors closed shut and the lights dimmed. The arena turned dark saved for the ring where there were spotlights above it, shining brightly down. In the ring, the referee stood waiting as Kasumi Asakura made the announcement.

‘WELCOME BACK TO ANOTHER NIGHT AT THE CWF! TONIGHT’S MATCH IS SCHEDULED FOR A ONE-FALL! MAKING HER WAY TO THE RING, FROM CHINA: DRAGON GODDESS JADE!’

Jade came into the arena, wearing black thongs, boots and gloves, showing most of her tanned skin. Wearing an arrogant smile, she strode towards the ring while waving at her cheering fans. She sexually climbed into the ring where she posed sexually and flexing her biceps. When the cheering died down, she leaned against her corner as Asakura made the next announcement.

‘AND HER OPPONENT, MAKING HER DEBUT AT THE CWF: STAR VIRGIN!’

Coming into the arena was a young woman with dark, long flowing hair and brown eyes. Her skin was pale and her body was slim and petite. She wore white bikini, boots and gloves that covered her entire hands. She smiled and waved as she passed her cheering fans before rolling into the ring, jumping on her feet and beaming at the crowd. When the cheering died down, she turned to face Jade walking towards her. She gulped as Jade towered over her, grinning like a predator.

‘Mmmmmm…’ Jade demurred. ‘You’re a bit small aren’t you? I guess you make a good warm-up.’

Despite her fears, Star blushed and acted defiant. ‘I maybe small but I can fight!’

Jade laughed. ‘You got spirit! I like that! Well, give me your best shots.’

The bell rang and with a roar, Star charged towards Jade but gasped as Jade lifted her left knee and rammed it into Star’s stomach. Star fell onto her fours, gasping and clutching her stomach as Jade planted a boot onto her back. Jade forced Star down into the mat and pulled her arms back, stretching her body in a surfboard hold. Star screamed as she felt her arms being pulled out from their joints and her back being bent, her screams filling the arena.

After a good one minute and with no resistance, Jade let go of Star and allowed her to take a breather. As Star groaned and arched her back, Jade leaned down and untied Star’s bikini and threw them out of the ring. Then from the rear, Jade wrapped her arms around Star’s arms and head and pulled her up onto her feet, showing Star’s pink nipples and black hairy vagina to the crowd. Star’s moans turned into screams as Jade tightened her hold on her, using the full Nelson hold to squeeze her upper body. Jade pulled Star onto her feet, still in the same hold, and even lifted her off her feet. Star screamed in both embarrassment and pain as Jade showed her naked body to all the crowd to see.

Star’s face became red as male spectators’ eyes widened and drooled all her naked form. Jade then let go of Star, wrapped her arms around her waist and lifted her higher into the air. With a dragon-like roar, Jade brought Star down in an atomic drop. Star screamed and her eyes watered when her crotch slammed onto Jade’s knee, immediately making her vagina explode with orgasms. Star cried and moaned as she fell off Jade’s knee, trying to cover her exploding vagina as she tried to crawl away from her tormentor. Jade smirked.

‘Cumming already?’ she taunted. ‘You’re such a naughty girl. This warm-up is making me thirsty though…’

Jade grinned and grabbing Star by the hair, pulled her hapless victim onto her feet and facing towards her. Wrapping her arms around Star’s waist with her muscular arms, Jade lifted the small girl into the air. With a grin, Jade crushed her mercilessly in a bearhug. Star screamed in agony as her ribs were being crushed then started gasping when Jade started sucking on her pink nipples. Star shook her head and moaned as Jade kissed and sucked her erected nipples, even pulling her pink nipples with her teeth. It was not long until Star gasped as her nipples squirted out fluids, lactating all over Jade’s face. Jade happily licked Star’s fluids, making the smaller girl moaned bashfully. Jade licked the fluids off her face and Star’s chest before smiling at the groaning girl.

‘Thanks for the milk honey. I feel much more better now. Right, time to finish this.’

Jade pulled Star onto her shoulders horizontally and started to bend her back in a torture rack backbreaker, pulling her down by the head and with one finger hooked into her vagina. Star screamed in agony and sexually as Jade bend her spine more and even pushed her finger deep into Star’s vagina, arousing the smaller girl besides her back burning fiercely. Jade yawned and grinned as she bounced Star on her shoulders, asserting more force in the backbreaker.

‘Feel the taste of my Dragon Crusher!’ Jade yelled triumphantly.

Star’s screams mixed together with the crowd’s roars and cheering as Jade used her signature move on her opponent, fingering her deeply as well as breaking her back. Star moaned and screamed as tears flowed down from her eyes and dropped onto the mat. With Jade toying with her earlier, she was unable to hold out much longer. She desperately tapped on Jade’s back.

‘Please… I… I…. I give! I submit!’

Jade smiled and dropped Star onto the mat as the bell rang, signalling the end of the match. As Star rolled onto her back and arched her back in pain, Jade pumped her fists into the air in victory. She embraced the crowd’s cheering and applause while Asakura made the announcement.

‘WINNER BY SUBMISSION: DRAGON GODDESS JADE!’

Jade smiled and flexed her biceps before looking down at Star, who was still on her back and looking defeated.

‘Thanks for the warm-up honey.’ she taunted. ‘You are a great wrestling dummy. I think I let you stay on CWF. Now…’

Jade pulled Star onto her feet, lifted her overhead and threw her out of the ring. Star yelped as she slammed onto the arena’s floor, gasping in pain as she curled into a ball. Jade jumped out of the ring and landed next to her. Jade then grabbed Star by the hair and announced.

‘Come on honey.’ she smiled. ‘I got a strap-on with your name on it.’

Dragging Star by the hair, Jade pulled the small girl into the backstage as Star panted and crawled behind the bigger woman like a dog: leaving the arena together.

Nicely done, the flow of the action was smooth and the erotic content was well done without being sleezy.

Is this your first atempt are a fic?

Jade1503

Swell Supporter
No, that not what i meant. Because i met Star-Virgin on DeviantARt and is wondering if this is the same person?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.