Squished, Squeezed, and the Squashed (1 Viewer)

Squished

Potential Patron
It's so hard to find a giant hand or tight coils to squeeze the life out of you these days or huge enemies to get smooshed under. Guess you could say they just don't make em how they used to. I remember some of the good times, however. Admittedly not struggling when my character was literally caught in a bind and watching intently as the health bar drained and chipped away. Never anything too graphic, at least most of the time, just wanting of that crunch and snap, however clever they decided to do it. I'm sure there are a few of you who'd enjoy the same thing so let's wring out our resources and share our findings here. I'll be updating this post with links till we get the ball rolling, hopefully, over some low-health ladies. I'll also probably do some MUGEN videos to post here as well. I'm sure you'll love what I have planned with that. Small or large grabs, stomps, wraps, flops, feel free to put it all here!

Grand Knights History
In the beginning has one of my favorite slime squeezes of all time. Also if you lose all your health in the coil, you get the cry (the pitch you can customize yourself even), a snap, and a zoom. Wonderful. <3
EDIT:

And so the many prayers have been answered and we finally get an redone video of ryona for GKH. Even better, this one focuses on the slimes squeezing to death and mimics chewing up one of the types of females you can create. I know how rng heavy getting certain attacks to land can be so we should appreciate the patience put into this one.

Malicious Rebirth
Game where you can play either make or female. Has a boss that hits you around then grabs you up in its giant hand, squeezes a bit, then throws you hard into the wall of the arena. One of the last bosses can grab you in its fist and crush you into literally dust. Screen cracks and shakes so you really feel it. <3
EDIT:

A very new version to the game has come out on the PS4 called Malicious Fallen. Not only is it updated is most every way, but it also has new enemies and bosses to throw you around. Thankfully theyve put in two giant hand squeezes, one in which is an instant kill. Besides those, really nice various ryona content.

Dungeon Prime!
A nice looking third person dungeon crawler style game with two girls to play as. In this it looks like the giant flower is wringing out her top half as she squirms only to be swallowed up and squeezed between the petals a bit after. A scene follows up with a monster girl inside making out with her, leading to the game over. Squeezed into submission and then made out with by a monstergirl? Yes, please!

Dungeon Fighter Online

A sidescrolling dungeon style rpg with many character classes. Luckily enough this video shows of one of the bosses being able to bearhug you to death and another giant boss that squeezes and electrifies the player before slamming them on ground in its fist. One of the best parts is being able to die and hear the cry even with the boss' moves in progress.

Freedom Wars
What seems to be a 3D shooter where you can climb onto the bigger enemies to damage their weak spots. Luckily the bosses have enough wit to grab the player off of them. With both hands, it squeezes the player before crushing them down with its other hand. With just one, it grabs the player in the hold and then wrings them out to finish them instead.

Last edited:

Squished

Potential Patron
Nier: Automata
A bit of a spoiler warning here before you continue on as it features some content you may not have come across yet if you plan to play though it yourself. Most of us have seen most of the available ryona for this game and it's really good. My favorite however, is toward the end of the video where the player can be crushed under the giant robot's foot. The flattened ragdoll effect makes it even better.

Hustler

Potential Patron
I agree with Boundy, thanks to this thread and OP I've found a new ryona turn-on! Thank you very much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.