1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Squished, Squeezed, and the Squashed

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Squished, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Squished

Squished Potential Patron

It's so hard to find a giant hand or tight coils to squeeze the life out of you these days or huge enemies to get smooshed under. Guess you could say they just don't make em how they used to. I remember some of the good times, however. Admittedly not struggling when my character was literally caught in a bind and watching intently as the health bar drained and chipped away. Never anything too graphic, at least most of the time, just wanting of that crunch and snap, however clever they decided to do it. I'm sure there are a few of you who'd enjoy the same thing so let's wring out our resources and share our findings here. I'll be updating this post with links till we get the ball rolling, hopefully, over some low-health ladies. I'll also probably do some MUGEN videos to post here as well. I'm sure you'll love what I have planned with that. Small or large grabs, stomps, wraps, flops, feel free to put it all here!

Grand Knights History
    In the beginning has one of my favorite slime squeezes of all time. Also if you lose all your health in the coil, you get the cry (the pitch you can customize yourself even), a snap, and a zoom. Wonderful. <3

Malicious Rebirth
    Game where you can play either make or female. Has a boss that hits you around then grabs you up in its giant hand, squeezes a bit, then throws you hard into the wall of the arena. One of the last bosses can grab you in its fist and crush you into literally dust. Screen cracks and shakes so you really feel it. <3

Last edited: Dec 27, 2016