Silent Hill 3 (1 Viewer)

???

Potential Patron
Some decent ryona if you've seen any of the videos on youtube. There would be something I can actually sink my teeth into.

Mardion

Potential Patron
Meh. None of the enemies can actually grab you, so all you can look forward to is being bumped by whatever attack animations the opponents have. Doesn't seem worth one's time IMO.

Noname

Ryonani Teamster
Mardion is right. There really isn't much ryona in it. Everything pretty much bumps you, which you have the same "hurt" animation when standing, and the same one when getting knocked down. I'm not even sure you can be hit while on the ground. About the best ryona in it is sometimes when you die you see yourself dragged away, but that is pretty much it.

As far as a horror game goes however it's pretty good. One of the only games that has ever given me chills.

???

Potential Patron
You've missed a few things there, actually. She can indeed be hit while she's on the ground, but only by certain enemies. Also, I've noticed she's got three distinct lying down positions based on the weapon she's carrying, both front and back.

Not to mention her sailor suit... :)

P.S:
Apparently, everything with four legs can grab you in this game....

Mardion

Potential Patron
She can indeed be hit while she's on the ground, but only by certain enemies.

Apparently, everything with four legs can grab you in this game....

...Are we still talking about Silent Hill 3? I mean, I know I didn't thoroughly check it, but I looked around enough and found no evidence of grabs or ground hitting O_o

Mardion

Potential Patron
Here, I found the youtube videos:
Looks like you were right after all. And I suppose these vids are the reason why I forgot about it, the ground hits are so bland, short and look so non-painful that I must have dismissed them completely from my memory.

I'd still be overly surprised if I found any video showing Heather getting grabbed though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.