She never clench teeth and bite from moremoods don't work (1 Viewer)

cayden

Potential Patron
Pretty much that, I use a pretty old loader (i think it is loader5.41) and when on angry/upset mood she never clenches her teeth.It looks like she is going to clench her teeth sometimes but it seems as if something interrupts it. I have tried porting my stuff to a more recent loader and even SDTL2, but as soon as i port my stuff she stops clenching her teeth and the bite feature from moremoods simply doesnt work, even when I place the "moremoods_bitten" dialogue line. Is there anything known to conflict with this? I searched my mods and didn't find any with some built in no clench teeth feature so i dont know why its not working

drambuie

2D Artist
I can't get bite to work either, even with latest versions of everything as of this week. Tried various scenarios, even tried blocking loading of all other mods. No sign of bite at all. Teeth clenching works fine though. I wonder if there is a pre-requisite mod I am missing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.