SD's Imports [06th Oct. '15] Reuploaded everything (1 Viewer)

How was your day?

• Good.

Votes: 84 62.7%
  • Bad.

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • Meh.

Votes: 42 31.3%

• Total voters

superduper2019

Content Creator
Well, sorry guys, I haven't been on here for a long time, as I am now more intrigued by adult games which actually have gameplay. Also I never considered myself a decent (let alone a good) artist.

However, I decided to check to day if this site still exists and saw this, I had no idea that happened and I have now idea why, but MEGA seems to have decided to change all the links for my files... The files were still there, they were still shared, but the links changed...

Unless I made a mistake I should've updated all download links in the main post and I hope you guys have fun with it (despite the fact I've given up on doing this I'm very glad some people find enjoyment in using my mods).

Have a nice day!

superduper2019

Content Creator
I just paid a quick visit, I'm not really interested in this game anymore. I'm not saying it is bad, and the community is great and very dedicated, but there are other games that offer gameplay, story and adult content...
Anyway, there's plenty of better artists on here ;)

Swedra

Potential Patron
Took some time making easily loadable characters out of these (I did not see or look at the bundles, lel), but ALL MY YAS, dude!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.