[Scarlet Blade] A few nude-edited NPC portraits (1 Viewer)

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
Miesha might be a big tricky, but Eddiel and Nyx should be easy enough.
Don't want to change the designs too much. The designs are something I really like

nyx_2.png

Nyx done, added to the RAR.
Eddiel is next

cowboys12

Potential Patron
hey is it possible to make Nynx's Body completed nude editing the grayed out Aeras but leaving her Jacket the way it is? Because right now it doesnt match up right. ( no offense or anything)

cowboys12

Potential Patron
Don't want to change the designs too much. The designs are something I really like

nyx_2.png

Eddiel is next

Yea the retexture only covers half and doesnt match up well with the gray Skin

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
Well, I was going for a sort of semi-nude thing, since that's not her skin(the hex pattern), but a weird sort of shirt thing.

NotMe

Content Creator

nyx_2.png

Eddiel is next
I think you put the left nipple in the wrong place :P You can actually see the place where it should be by looking that the silhouette of the boob.

axellslade

Avid Affiliate
I think you put the left nipple in the wrong place :P You can actually see the place where it should be by looking that the silhouette of the boob.

They are both out of place actually, they need to be moved to the left slightly.
The left nipple would be where the silhouette is and the right nipple should be centered on her boob.

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
They are both out of place actually, they need to be moved to the left slightly.
The left nipple would be where the silhouette is and the right nipple should be centered on her boob.

That's how it was drawn, sure, but that's not really how I think it would really work. You could say that with previous ones, the nipples wouldn't actually be where I put them, since they obviously weren't showing before, either.

axellslade

Avid Affiliate
That's how it was drawn, sure, but that's not really how I think it would really work. You could say that with previous ones, the nipples wouldn't actually be where I put them, since they obviously weren't showing before, either.

Fair enough. :)

Vallil

Swell Supporter
:0! very nice mod! would make a new character just to redo the quests with the moded pics xDD so you playing sb now? pm me sometime, maybe we both in the same faction, who knows.

-Someone from the vindi hongfire forums :p

Vallil

Swell Supporter
lol im RG too, i used to be FK but changed faction due some... stuff xD im lv44DE just lved up today (YAY!) and i have a sw at lv 20ish~ FK also a Chaser lv29 RG :p

adambomb1200

Potential Patron
On my location it just says "ScarletBlade\Data\GUI\NA" and not "ScarletBlade\Data\GUI\NA\textures" Not Textures Folder on my .install location and I tried making a folder but it just makes the game crash I cannot even load it please help

cowboys12

Potential Patron
have you Updated all the quests dialogs or can you mod them?

- - - Updated - - -

I hope someday we see an Aereolastic V 1.5 RIP Eddyboy

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.