[Scarlet Blade] A few nude-edited NPC portraits (1 Viewer)

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
Portrait-wise, it's the same as it was before. List in the first post and such. Haven't really seen any that I think should be edited or anything, tbh

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
Updated the the main file with three new loading screens, renders and models by MiaMaterial on DeviantART.
If you would like them removed, contact me and I'll take them out of the RAR

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Been following your tumblr for some time now, your SB renders are nice, do you plan on doing more in the future? and btw do you still play the game?

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
I don't really play the game that much, my extended absence since beta has taken a major toll on my ability to be competent in the game, and the road to becoming competent again is... either very very long or very very expensive

As for the renders, chances are I will eventually. I'm on a bit of a Vindi binge atm however

Vallil

Swell Supporter
yeah the game economy is hard xD but there's a way to get money i'm using atm, as i can't buy AP from where i'm, the "free lootbox" from the ignite gives you free items every 12 hrs, items vary from pots to Safeguard9 and that stuff, jewel boxes, naraks, blueprints (etc.) what i did is make some alt accs and redeem them, so far i got like 6k gold from them, and with the free safeguards you can try enhancing items to +7-8 and sell them (for a relly nice price), or use them as naraks for enhancing your own gear.
Maybe that can help a litle xd it's just what i do to cummulate money till someone put something i need in AH, as DE has not that much gear for sale lately :c
ill be looking forward to ur renders, the vindi ones are really enjoyable too, was just curious as i didn't saw sb ones lately

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.