Sarah the High School Slut - REWRITED ENGLISH VERSION (1 Viewer)

Adrien

Potential Patron
==== Hi everyone ! School hot girl dialogue here ! ====

After downloading many of the avalaibles dialogues you already did, it's my turn to share some story with you. I would like to thanks all the author of the dialogues I already read, all the modders who are doing a great job. Special thanks to Singerbult, author of the Submissive Schoolgirl Story, who did a nice job I used to understand the mechanism of this files, and bono-fr, a french guy like me who corrected some of my mistakes. There are many french lurking around, but we only are a few posting on this board.

==== Sarah the High School Slut - Introduction ====

This dialogue is short, but it's the beginning of a story. In this first part, you will discover who is this little schoolgirl, what she thinks and how hot she is : I told you, it's a young girl who likes teasing boys, but she's not a whore.

This dialogue has a good and a bad end, depends on your understanding of the situation. Its not hard at all, but you cant do all you want to her. You can't be very rough for example. I hope it will be furstating, because this way you will enjoy the 2nd part to avenge yourself. Thx to Singerbult who inspired me with the introduction and the win/lose system. Start the game in normal mood to have the introduction. To skip it, switch to happy mood.

The original version is in french, but I finished the english version, and it's up ! English is not easy for me to write, so if somebody here want to corrige me... I know I did many many many mistakes in my text, and I need some help.

==== Sarah the High School Slut - About the story ====

Its about a girl called Sarah. Of course, you can change her name. Its a barely legal schoolgirl who likes to tease the boys she knows, and of course, she likes have a dick in her mouse (you know, its SDT here, not Ponyland). But, she's a virgin, and she is not a true whore.

The guy in the story called Jerry. You cant change his name, but you dont really want to be Jerry. (if its a problem and if many people want to be able of changing his name, i will edit that later). Jerry is that guy, you know, the looser one. He is not beautiful, not strong, he doesnt know how to speak at a girl, and he masturbates himself often. But its not a bad guy, he is nice with women.

So, Sarah and her friends are in the swimming pool of their school, and they bet 100 euros : They will give 100€ to Sarah if she sucks that Jerry. So Sarah wait for Jerry to go in the men WC, she meets him there, and start to tell him he's nice, beautiful, lovely, etc... and then SDT starts.

==== Sarah the High School Slut -Some stuff ====

Here is the code for Sarah :
charName:Sarah;mood:Normal;bodyScale:1;arms:onhislegs;throatResist:84;hair:sdchan2,;iris:normal,56,100,137,1;breasts:70;skin:light;nose:normal;ear:normal;lipstick:0,197,64,109,1;eyeshadow:0,0,0,1;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:196,80,77,0.35;freckles:60,24,24,0.8,0;mascara:0,0,0,1,100;nailpolish:84,0,6,1;eyebrow:normal,89,67,51,1,0,0,0,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:3;hisSkin:0;hisPenis:1,0.8799999999999999,0.8799999999999999;balls:1,0.612;hisTop:none,238,242,245,1;hisBottoms:slacks,27,29,29,1;hisFootwear:none,0,0,0,1;collar:none,0,0,0,1,232,240,255,1;cuffs:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;gag:none,0,0,0,1;panties:bikini,63,118,162,1;top:bikini,63,118,162,1;armwear:none,0,0,0,1;legwear:sock,241,242,241,0.804,0,0,0,1;legwearB:shortsock,255,126,167,0.8,255,255,255,0.8;footwear:school,0,0,0,1,254,248,238,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1;headwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;tonguePiercing:ring,183,187,195,1;bellyPiercing:stud,183,187,195,1;earring:ring,232,188,242,1

She has tiny mouth, tiny throat, so set the resistance to the max. Jerry has a medium small dick. I upload you the settings.txt i use with the loader.

I didn't find a good background for a swimming pool water closet, but I keep looking for. I will soon post a complete .zip with the character and the dialogue for those who use the loader. Next version will also have the code in the dialogue file, and some little improvement, but right know my girlfriend is right behind me, and she doesn't like deepthroating, even if I already ask her for some facefuck... shitty little mouth !

Attachments

Settings.txt
1.3 KB · Views: 2,054

Sarah - High School Slut - English.txt
16.1 KB · Views: 5,521

bono-fr

Potential Patron
Re: School hot girl - first try

As a french guy, I loved it. I was just disappointed the guy has to cum only once, but tthe idea is very good. I'll correct your version, cause mistakes can be turn offs. But I really enjoyed, and I look forward to see more of her. She looks to be a dirtytalking cocksucking slut, what about an other boy to blow ?

Go on, again, it's very good ! Thanks !

Adrien

Potential Patron
Re: School hot girl - first try

Thank you for the feedback, I was desperate with nearly 200 downloads and 0 reply. Im very happy that you loved it !

Yes, the guy cum only once, because it's a little story. But don't worry, I have some plans for her, and the others part will be more and more hot and rough. For the first, I did a short story, but it was hard to write as a first try. And for me she is a schoolgirl bitch : she talks too much, but she justs lick some cocks. She will learn some other tricks later.

I will update my first post with the english version, and a improved french version. I used your corrections in my new version, thanks for that !

Check my first post in the incoming minutes, i'll update it.

Thanks bro

Adrien

Potential Patron
Re: Sarah the High School Slut - NEW ENGLISH VERSION

Many downloads, but no feedback, greatings, so many lurkers and leechers >.>

Mineas

Potential Patron

Bonsoir.

Juste histoire d'être à contre courant, je viens remercier pour ce travail intéressant. Vivement la suite :p

Vixen

Potential Patron

Hey, ovarall a pretty nice idea albeit the English grammar could be better. Gives me some turn-offs while reading... Sry, can't rate the French dialogue cuz I'm bad with French :'D

~Vixen

Adrien

Potential Patron

Hey, thanks you for the feedback, I'm happy that the english version can be understand. I'll soon work on the part 2. I'll write it in french first for my mate then in english.

coopjk

Potential Patron

are you going to be posting both again? cause i'm french and the lack of french dialogues is dissappointing

Mineas

Potential Patron

coopjk said:
are you going to be posting both again? cause i'm french and the lack of french dialogues is dissappointing

Salut. Je crois que tu pouvais lui demander en français ^^

Nocticate

Potential Patron

So, I was bored. Decided to do a retrofit on the English dialogue. I tried to make it more understandable and more natural while still keeping the same feel. Gotta say, I love your work though. Are you considering using the tan line feature and making her lose her top then her bottom as the dialogue goes along? I don't know how to do it, otherwise I'd definitely try.

Attachments

Adrien

Potential Patron
Thanks you very much Nocticate, I didnt read it but Im sure it is way better than my version. I already upload it in my first post, I'll get a look after.

Actually we can't make her lose her top in a dialogue, we only can modifiy the arms and the position. But I just see that Kona improved the dialogue system with a variable feature, as an ex programmer I think I will be able to write a very intersting part 2. I dont have many time this month, lot of work, but soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.