Ryona Live! (1 Viewer)

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I've been messing around with Livestream a bit and thought it would be fun to do a little live ryona event where you guys can tell me to load up a game and basically do a ryona video on the spot for any PC or emulated game for an hour or two. I have a pretty good machine so I can run most games while streaming at a decent quality. If you're interested, put out a request for a game/scene and let's go from there.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
This is a really good idea. Could be hard to schedule and I'll probably miss it, but as far as sharing this experience goes I would love to see you do this. Soul Calibur V seems to be a good choice for now, yes?

Weak for Aqua

Casual Client
I dont know how to stream soul calibur V. I guess you need a capture card for that? Couse there is not emulator for xbox 360 or ps3.

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Might also help if we knew what games with ryona content you own. I can't really think of anything specific at the moment.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I can basically do any PC game and I guess pretty much any PS2 / MAME title as long as it can be emulated properly. Just to name some of the ones I've made videos from in the past:

Aeon Flux
Bloodrayne 2
Oni
Death by Degrees
Left 4 Dead 2
Champions Online
Catwoman
Jade Empire
Saints Row the Third (think this one might be kinda fun, maybe make the character with suggestions from chat)
Resident Evil 5

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
I'd be all up of some Saints Row streaming, except you'd have to do it at 1:00 in the morning for me to see it...

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
What time zone are you in?

I might do it on Saturday night/Sunday morning this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.