Ryona is very popular but where is the subscribers? (1 Viewer)

Snowfox5

Potential Patron
Hey guys. I am Snowfox and I'm thinking of turning my YouTube channel into a Ryona channel. I have 8000 subscribers and that is from uploading like 10 videos and I don't get as much views as some of these Ryona video makers.

Ryona is very popular as you can see from the views Ryona get on youtube. I'm on youtube right now and scrolling down, I see 150k, 100k some of the newer ones are 10k and so on.

The most subscribe Ryona video maker that I've seen is only 25k subscribers. Its really low despite the fact that Ryona is very popular. Do people just not subscribe to Ryona channel? I'm looking at Ryonaer with 11k subscribers and scrolling down his video, thousands upon thousands of views. I see people with the same type of views with over 200k on their channel so why don't people who enjoy Ryona subscribe and support the people that are uploading these videos that you and I enjoy?

I highly recommend people subscribe right now because if they see thousands of subscribers and hopefully million one day... people will see that this is a popular fetishes.
They will also upload more videos and encourage others to upload and so on and so on.

You get me?

So go over there and subscribe to Ryona video maker like Ryonaming3 or Ryonaer so on and so on.
Go support them.

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
there's really not much to follow anymore through. you search for it on youtube and it's just people doing the exact same thing in DoA or MK, with the DoA videos not even being ryona related ever since extreme 3 came out. there aren't really any games coming out that are appealing for it either, especially since any action/adventure game just recycles batman combat which is utterly terrible for the fetish and devs can't make varied combat worth a shit anymore. why clog my feed?

D

Deleted member 31

It's probably for the best that ryona stays niche on youtube. I'm convinced developers would reduce or eliminate ryona material from their games if AAA game ryona videos aren't hitting 1 million views.

90sSegaFan

Ryonani Teamster
Hey guys. I am Snowfox and I'm thinking of turning my YouTube channel into a Ryona channel. I have 8000 subscribers and that is from uploading like 10 videos and I don't get as much views as some of these Ryona video makers.

Ryona is very popular as you can see from the views Ryona get on youtube. I'm on youtube right now and scrolling down, I see 150k, 100k some of the newer ones are 10k and so on.

The most subscribe Ryona video maker that I've seen is only 25k subscribers. Its really low despite the fact that Ryona is very popular. Do people just not subscribe to Ryona channel? I'm looking at Ryonaer with 11k subscribers and scrolling down his video, thousands upon thousands of views. I see people with the same type of views with over 200k on their channel so why don't people who enjoy Ryona subscribe and support the people that are uploading these videos that you and I enjoy?

I highly recommend people subscribe right now because if they see thousands of subscribers and hopefully million one day... people will see that this is a popular fetishes.
They will also upload more videos and encourage others to upload and so on and so on.

You get me?

So go over there and subscribe to Ryona video maker like Ryonaming3 or Ryonaer so on and so on.
Go support them.

I imagine it has to do with the fact that a user's subscriptions are visible to everyone if you don't have the right security settings. I think most people like to keep this fetish a secret from most people. I imagine a lot of ryona videos don't have a lot of likes or dislikes because of this as well. There used to be a few channels that had some great videos. I remember one guy posted tons of Mortal Kombat 9 videos and had really descriptive titles. One day, his channel got deleted which was nonsense since all of his content was fine per YouTube's rules. Still, it's so easy to get a channel removed so why put in all that work just to see it go bye bye. I would have thought people would maybe post their ryona videos to something like X Videos or Spank Bang. That's probably where they belong more or less.

dyne9

Vivacious Visitor
I also imagine perhaps not everyone likes the same kinds of ryona. There are levels to this shit. I'm not interested in the specific subsets that people dedicate channel vids to like choking or bearhugs alone, and murder and blood aren't my biggest flavors either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.