Rumble Roses XX: Total Domination (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter Jonah_Arc
  • Start date
  • Watchers 5

kained

Ryonani Teamster
I love this series, looking forward to further chapters. Maybe one of the matches could be one of those crazy Japanese style electrified wire and explosion matches in which the ring is surrounded by barbed wire. And I second the motion for heavy big male opponents.

J

Jonah_Arc

Hey guys, I just want to say a few things.

For those who wonder the statues of this story, I have not abandoned it. The reason why I haven't been working on it recently is because of school and work. I didn't have a lot of free time on my hands. And even when I do, I'm doing other stuff instead of working on the next chapter. But have no fear, I'm back to working on it, even though it's the next chapter is still in the works. But I just want to let you all know for those who are anxiously waiting for the next chapter that I'm still here. Thanks for all who liked and commented. I can't tell you all when the next chapter will be up. But I can say that it will be just as painful as the last.

Thank you,

Jonah

swartzwald

Potential Patron
Okay, I'm going to be a dickish fanboy for a minute and say Evil Rose doesn't talk. I'm assuming you missed the first game, it had a story mode where this was...well, not explained in any way, established? Yeah that works.

For some inexplicible reason it was dropped from the sequel.

Anyway, enough bitching. Looking forward to what you do to Reiko next. Perhaps you pit her against the most dominant charachter in the game!

MOKOTO!
What? She is! Check her moveset, h submission in like under a minute. BBD has all that and a straddle punch thing.

swartzwald

Potential Patron
Reread this, you've kind of blown yer wad with this huh? Short) of killing her I don't think theres anything left to do to her.

Ooo, you coulr have her come back as Rowdy Reiko and then have her turn the tables. Like Austin used to do. Not enough stories where people who deserve it get beat up. It's always some poor inocent heroine. I say smack a bitch. Get the nice girl some ice cream.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.