Rumble Roses XX: Total Domination (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Jonah_Arc
  • Start date
  • Watchers 5
J

Jonah_Arc

[FONT=&amp]Reiko Hinomoto faces her toughest challenge ever. The entire organization is trying to end Reiko's wrestling career for good. In order to do that, they force her to compete in five matches where the odds are heavily stacked against her. Things aren't looking good for heroine. Can she possible survive this brutal, helacious beat down, or will this be the end of Reiko Hinomoto?[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
Prologue[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]The lights were shining bright on the wrestling ring. People from all over the globe came to watch the world's best female wrestlers. Everyone was going nuts. The arena was filled with cheers and jeers from the audience. Every time their favorite wrestler scores a hit, the crowd goes wild. But whenever her opponent lands a cheap shot, the audience screamed with 'boos' and 'hisses.' Back and forward the two wrestlers went, exchanging each other blows as well as submission holds. One of them grabbed her opponents arm and Irish whipped her into the corner. However, the Japanese woman leaped onto the second rope and jumped back onto her opponent. She landed horizontally across her torso, forcing her to the mat. The diving crossbody knocked her to the ground on unconscious. The Japanese woman quickly got to her feet and climbed the top rope. She jumped as high as she could and executed not one, but two backflips in midair. The Japanese wrestler landed stomach first across her opponent lying on the ground.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]"Angel Dive! Angel Dive! That's her finishing move, Mike! The Angel Dive!" said one of the commentators.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Unbelievable! She's going for the pin!" spoke the other.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
She hooked her opponent's leg with one arm, while raising her other arm and pointed to the sky. The referee slid to the ground and got ready for the pin count.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"ONE!" He shouted.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"TWO!" The audience screamed with him. The Japanese woman could feel her heart pounding. Beads of sweat cascaded down her face. She looked to the sky and smiled.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"THREE!"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
It was pandemonium inside the arena. Everyone got out of their seats and started jumping for joy. The sound of the applause and the crowd chanting her name entered the wrestler's ear. Being able to compete, come away with a victory and do it all for the fans was enough to make her beam with joy.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"REIKO! REIKO! REIKO! REIKO!" The crowd shouted as they cheered for their favorite wrestler of all time: The Zero Fighter, and the youngest daughter of the late, great Kamikaze Rose, Reiko Hinomoto.

[/FONT] reiko4xa.jpg

[FONT=&amp]Reiko was built for wrestling. The 19 year old woman had a lean muscular body and stood 5'7" tall. She has fair, creamy skinned and hazel eyes. Her collar-length dark brown hair is layered distinctively with tapered edges and long bangs and is parted on the far left. Reiko also has a small mole just above her left breast. Her in-ring attire is mainly a bright crimson red color, with black trimming. She wears a matching low-cut, bikini-style top with laces in the front. It also has the word "Zero" inscribed on the black trim over the right breast. Reiko also wore a pair of bright red short-shorts with the top button undone to expose the hem of what appears to be a black bikini-style undergarment with the word "Zero" on the hem. She wore red and black traditional wrestling gloves that barely reached her wrists and wrestling boots that doesn't go past her knees. She also has a narrow red and black sash around her neck with the ends hanging down along her back.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
Reiko is very energetic and enthusiastic both in and out of the ring. However, she is also more kind and thoughtful than most wrestlers. The bottom line is she is very competitive. Her goal is to follow in her mother's footsteps and become the greatest wrestler the world has ever known. She highly values honor, respect and loyalty. Sometimes, Reiko would go out of her way to help those she cares about. She has a fierce determination that drives her and a spirit that cannot be broken. It doesn't matter the punishment she goes through. She'll endure it all and keep fighting. Because Reiko won't stop until she becomes the world's greatest wrestlers, worthy of the family name.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]She climbed on top of the turnbuckle and raised her arms in victory. Cameras flash from every direction. Reiko got off the turnbuckle and circled the ring, waving to her fans. Meanwhile, the referee entered the ring, carrying the Rumble Roses Championship Belt. He waited patiently for the Japanese woman to finish her celebration. Reiko made her way to the center of the ring, where the referee was. He handed her the belt and raised her arm up.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Here's your winner: REIKO HINOMOTOOOOOOOO!" The announcer cried.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
Again, the crowd went nuts. The sight of seeing their favorite wrestler win a match brings so much joy, happiness and inspiration to the fans. Reiko held the title belt up high, showing everyone that she's champion. She then put the belt down and struck a series of poses for the audience. Almost every male in the arena was going crazy for her. Countless pictures of the sexy Japanese wrestler were taken. At first, Reiko felt a little camera shy, but after this incredible victory, a surge of confidence overcame her. Reiko pranced around the ring, interacting with her fans as much as she can.

[/FONT] rumble_roses_xx_reiko_is_happy_by_themilkguy-d5b2rdb.jpg

[FONT=&amp]"Reiko Hinomoto is still the champion, John, Her dominance in this business continues. Every opponent she faced has suffered the same fate."[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"I agree, Mike. That young woman is one of the reasons why I love the Rumble Roses so much. Reiko is a fighter, a competitor, a grinder and a winner. She's everything that this company stands for."[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"You have to wonder if there's anyone back in that Locker Room that can knock down our champion. It seems that she has an answer for every opponent she's beaten."[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"She may not be the biggest, the fastest, the strongest or the toughest wrestler on the planet. But, by God, she has the most heart. There were plenty of matches were she was on the verge of losing. While most wrestlers would throw in the towel, Reiko Hinomoto refused to give in. No matter what situation she's put in, she always finds a way to come through. And tonight, we saw that here."[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"It's hard to get to the top of the mountain, John. It's even harder to stay there. Reiko may be the champion, but it's only a matter of time before someone takes her spot!"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"All we can do is wait. But for right now, congratulations Reiko Hinomoto!"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
After minutes of celebrating, Reiko exited the ring with the championship belt around her waist. As she walked down the ramp, she turned towards the audience and waved to them. The reaction she got was loud and perfect. She reached the stage and point to the sky one last time. As if on cue, her pyro kicked in. The stage was filled with flames and fireworks, with Reiko Hinomoto posing in the middle. The sight was awe-inspiring. Finally, Reiko disappeared into the back.

[/FONT] reiko_hinomoto_by_mrrumbleroses-d3dvoj9.png

[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Just look at her… how pathetic." A deep voice grumbled.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
A woman stood in front of the television in the GM office. Her name was Dr. Cutter. Her face was obscured by a white surgical mask. Her dark brown hair is pulled up into a black latex scrub cap. She wore a hot pink and black outfit. The center piece resembles a short black and pink micro-dress that stops only a short ways down her thighs. She had black gloves that come part way up her forearms, and long thigh-high boots with stiletto heels.

[/FONT] Normal_Cutter_Portrait_2.0.JPG

[FONT=&amp]"One of these day, my little Japanese kitten… I'm going to destroy you once and for all."[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
Suddenly, the door opened. Two more women entered the room. One of them was a middle age woman with dirty blonde hair. She wore a grey suit with grey pants to match. Beside her was a tall, heavily muscular woman. She had a greenish beehive hairdo. She wore a pink singlet uniform complete with weight belt that has the letter "B" on the gold plate.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Well, if it isn't the General Manager of the Rumble Roses. Miss Daemon." grinned Dr. Cutter. "It's a pleasure to see you again."[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"What the hell are you doing in my office, Dr. Cutter? You're not supposed to be here!" spoke the GM.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Oh come now…" Dr. Cutter begged.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"That does it. Brutha, get her out of my sight!"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Yes ma'am!" The bodyguard growled. She stomped angrily towards the nurse. Dr. Cutter quickly stepped to the side to avoid any confrontation. Brutha turned and angrily marched towards the nurse. Her hands were as big as frying pans.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"My, my. What a dangerous creature you are." said the doctor in amazement. "I could use you in my plans."[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Brutha serves no one, but the Miss Daemon." The giant huffed.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Well isn't that a shame…" Dr Cutter said. She was backed into the wall with no possible exit routes. Dr. Cutter looked back at the GM, who was standing in front of her desk, reading an issue of the Rumble Roses Magazines. The look in her eyes can only be described at rage and anger. She slammed the crumpled the magazine and threw it to the side.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"GOD! I HATE THAT JAPANESE BITCH!" Miss Daemon shouted.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Who? Reiko Hinomoto?" spoke Dr. Cutter.

The GM's eyes met hers. It was only split second, but in that instant, a strange bond was formed between the two ladies. Miss Daemon snapped her fingers, causing Brutha to cease her attack on Dr. Cutter. The nurse slipped to the side and approached the General Manager.

"What do you have against Reiko Hinomoto?"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Everything!" The GM replied. "It's her lousy mother that made me what I am right now…"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"What's wrong with being the General Manager of the Rumble Roses?"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"I could have been the greatest champion ever. All I had to do was defeat that damn Kamikaze Rose. I'll never forget that one match. The one match I should've won… The one match that ended my career."[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Ah, I see." said Dr. Cutter.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Even though she's dead, my grudge against her still remained. I haven't got my revenge on her yet. Few years later, her youngest daughter, Reiko Hinomoto enters the tournament and become the Rumble Roses Champion. The thought of that made me sick. I took the position of GM to get my revenge on Reiko. But every match I created, even when the odds were against her, ends up with Reiko emerging victorious."[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Oh you poor thing."[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"I would give anything to make the bitch suffer."[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"I would give anything to make her squeal like a pig."[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Nothing would make me happier than breaking every single bone in her body."[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Nothing would make me happier than throwing her off the top of this building."[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
The two women looked at each other. They carefully studied one another, analyzing their strengths, weaknesses and abilities. It wasn't long before malicious grins appeared on Dr. Cutter and Miss Daemon's face. They started maniacally laughing as their plans were slowly coming together. Finally, the laughter stopped and the two of them gazed into each other's eyes.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"It seems as if you and I share a common interest." Dr. Cutter said.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Yes. We HATE Reiko Hinomoto." Miss Daemon spoke.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"We want to see her getting brutally destroyed."[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"We want to humiliate beyond her wildest dreams.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"WE WANT TO END REIKO HINOMOTO'S CAREER!" They shouted in unison.

Both were shocked upon hearing each other's statement. But they nodded back at each other and continued thinking. Miss Daemon took a seat behind her desk and looked back at the nurse.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"So, Dr, Cutter, what do you propose?"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Let's look at it this way. We both despise Reiko Hinomoto. You want her out of this organization for good. And I want a shot at her title."[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Go on…"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"How about you put me in a title match, against Reiko tomorrow? And as a bonus, I get to make the stipulations and I get to choose the handicaps. That way, I can easily take back my championship and brutally destroy Reiko Hinomoto at the same time! What do you say?"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
Miss Daemon was intrigued at her proposal. This psychotic nurse has found a way to give her what she wants. She placed a hand on her chin and got up from her seat. She signaled the giant wrestler, Brutha to shut the doors to her office. Once when she did, Miss. Daemon turned to Dr. Cutter with a wide smirk on her face.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Very interesting, Dr. Cutter." replied the GM. "I like the way you think. You're so cruel… yet so devious. Very well then! A title match you want, a title match you'll get!"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Excellent! Thank you so much, Miss. You'll never regret this. I promise to make this beat down very special. By the time I'm done with her, Miss Hinomoto will be begging me to kill her!" Dr. Cutter proceeded to leaving the room.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Not so fast, Doctor! I haven't finished yet." said Miss Daemon just when Dr. Cutter was about to exit her office. She turned towards the GM with a puzzled look on her face.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"What do you mean? Am I going to get my match with Reiko?"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"In due time! I just had a thought! I'm postponing your match to next Sunday!" Dr. Cutter looked at the calendar hanging on her wall. Today was Tuesday, which meant she won't get her shot until five days from now.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Why then? Why can't we do it now?" She asked.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Two reasons!" The GM replied, sticking two fingers in front of her. "First of all, our biggest Pay-Per-View is on that Sunday."[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"You mean…"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Yes, I'm talking about 'Rumblemania!' What better way to humiliate her than doing it on the biggest stage of them all, in front of all of those people?"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"I see…"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Secondly, as much as I like to give you a title shot tomorrow, that would be too easy."[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Huh? What do you mean?"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"I'm saying that I want Reiko's suffering to last. One day is surely not going to cut it. I got something in mind that will give both of us what we want?"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Go on…"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"For the next few days, I'm going to put Reiko Hinomoto in series of matches… PAINFUL matches. The kind of matches that our champion will have no chance of winning. I'm going to have all of the odds against her, and have her opponents beat the stuffing out of her. Then, once Sunday comes, she'll be all yours. How does that sound?"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Sounds a lot better than the previous plan." Dr. Cutter agreed. "So when's her first match?"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Tomorrow night. I got special surprise for Miss Hinomoto. Her opponent can't wait to break that gorgeous body into two. As a matter of fact, I got an entire locker room of wrestlers, waiting to get a shot at that Japanese bitch!"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Excellent, boss! You're oh so clever when it comes to these things."[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Be prepared, Reiko Hinomoto. I will have my revenge! And it's going to be oh… so… sweet!"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
She started laughing maniacally, with Dr. Cutter joining in. Brutha watched as the two women chuckled after coming up with a plot to destroy the company's best and favorite wrestler. A small grin appeared on her face. The next five days for Reiko Hinomoto are going to be extremely painful and very humiliating.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Meanwhile, just outside the office, one of the wrestlers overheard the GM's plan. A light gasp escaped her lips. She took a step back a nearly tripped herself. However, she maintained her balance and sprinted down the hallway, searching for the Rumble Rose Champion. A minute later, she reached Reiko Hinomoto's locker room and started pounding on the door.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Reiko! Reiko!" She cried. "Miss Hinomoto, open up!" The door opened and Japanese girl appeared before her. Instead of her usual wrestling uniform, she was wearing a white tank top, black miniskirt and three strapped heals.

[/FONT] [Digik] RR_166167.jpg

[FONT=&amp]"Alexa? What is it?" She asked.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"It's horrible!" She stammered "Dr Cu… The General Manag… you… they… Sunday… Rumblemania…"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Whoa! Calm down!" Reiko said, putting her hands on her shoulders. It took a few seconds for the girl to regain her composure.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"I have some very bad news for you Reiko! It's urgent!"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Well, come on in." Reiko said, inviting her friend inside.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
Alexa walked into the locker room and took a seat on one of the benches. She waited for Reiko to finish putting her stuff away. Once she was done, she grabbed a couple of water bottles and took a seat next to Alexa. She asked her friend to tell her exactly what's going one. Alexa took a deep breath before informing Reiko the news. She told her everything, from the GM's background story, the plan they came up with for next Sunday. After Alexa finished her story, she left Reiko hanging with her jaw dropped. She was speechless to say the least.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Oh my God…" Reiko said.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"What are you going to do Reiko?" asked Alexa. "The moment you walk into the ring, you've stepped into their trap. They'll destroy you with absolutely no remorse."[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"So what do you suggest I do, Alexa?"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Don't do it, Reiko! It's way too dangerous. Save your energy for your title match at Rumblemania!"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Alexa…"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"I'm begging you. Some of us don't want to see you get hurt."[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"But I put my body on the line every day."[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"But not like this. This isn't even a wrestling match anymore. It's a grudge match… a beat down. I don't think you'll be able to wrestle anymore when this is all over."[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Alexa…" Reiko placed a hand on her shoulders and smiled. It's a smile that lets her friends know that everything is going to be alright. "I appreciate your concern for me. Believe me, I'm kind of scared for the next five day… but I refused to back down."[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"What?" asked Alexa with a shocked look on her face.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"My mother told me to never run away from any challenge. Regardless of the odds, a true champion finds a way to win. It doesn't matter what kind of matches the General Manager has in store for me. And I know there are a bunch of women who want to get their hands on my title, or just flat out humiliate me. But running away is not an option. That is exactly what they want. I cannot let them tarnish my mother's name. No matter what it takes, I… WILL… WIN!"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"But Reiko…"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"I'm sorry, Alexa. But my decision is final. Nothing is going to stop me from competing in that ring. It's what I love. That's my passion. And don't forget, my goal is to become the world's greatest wrestler. These set of matches could help get to that point.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Reiko…" gulped the young woman.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
She saw the determined look on the champ's face. Reiko may have the disadvantage, but she's not backing down. It seemed as if her mind has already been made up, and there's nothing she can do to change it. Alexa gave up and nodded at her friend.

"Alright, it's your decision."[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Thank you, Alexa."[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Well, I must be going. Good luck… and be careful."[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
After those parting words, she exited the locker room, leaving Reiko Hinomoto all by herself. Reiko sighed and looked back at her bag. She reached in and took out a photograph. It was a picture of her and her mother. She was only nine years old and yet her mother was already teaching her the basics of martial arts and grappling. She held the photograph closer to her heart and started praying.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Mom I know you're up there listening. This is probably going to be my toughest challenge ever. I know my body is going to go through a lot of pain and agony over the next few days. And I know my opponents will try anything to get me to leave the ring for good. But you've taught me well, Mom. You not only showed me the basics of my fighting skills, but you also taught me the concept of never giving up. I promise you, no matter what my body goes through, I'll never, ever give up. This fight is for you."[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
She placed the photograph back in her bag. She got all of her stuff and exited the locker room. As she walked down the hallway, the eyes of every wrestler in the organization prayed on her. Death stares came from every direction. Reiko noticed this and tried hard not to show any signs of intimidation. All of the sudden, things got a little antsy. Some of the women started throwing stuff at her like water bottles and garbage. Soon, everyone started calling her terrible and insulting names.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"You're dead tomorrow, bitch!"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"No one likes you anymore you piece of crap!"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Hey slut, your momma sucks!"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Give up now, scared little pussy!"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
It never stopped. Reiko struggled getting through the halls while ignoring the words of her enemies. Every insult she hears about her or her mother is like a dagger piercing her heart. Reiko rarely shows emotion to her opponents, but it's getting more difficult to do so. She finally got to the garage and headed straight towards her car. She got in, turned on the ignition and drove away. While she was heading home, Reiko Hinomoto let everything out. Tears fell from her face uncontrollably. This pain inside her heart was unbearable. But little did she know that this was nothing compared to the pain that she's about to go through over the next five days. Reiko Hinomoto's troubles were far from over and the humiliation was about to begin.[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I always love Reiko getting the crap kicked out of her. I might be missing it but why is everyone insulting her like that?

J

Jonah_Arc

I always love Reiko getting the crap kicked out of her. I might be missing it but why is everyone insulting her like that?

Me too. It's like my fetish. X_X
Sorry for not mentioning it. The ones that insulted her are the ones that hate her. Those are the heels in the organization. Hope that clear things up a bit.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Oh, okay, cause you said "everyone" and I was like ".... wait... EVERYONE?" lol.

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
This is a good start to a potentially great story. I just can't wait. To see what their going to do to Reiko. Sure hope its painful.

kained

Ryonani Teamster
This was a good build up. I'm looking forward to reading more. Can I request that one of these matches is against a male opponent (or males), perhaps outside of her weight class, to make it more unfair and unbalanced.

J

Jonah_Arc

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been posting. School and work has kept me off the computer for a while. I just want to say a couple of things. First of all, I've finished the next chapter of this story. I'm in the process of editing it. I'll post it by tomorrow. A huge thanks to all who've read, liked and reviewed my story. You guys rock!!!

The second thing is (sadly) I don't take requests. I already have an idea how this story is going to go down. However, suggestions are welcome. If there's something in the story you would like to see, let me know and I''ll see if I can add it.

J

Jonah_Arc

Steel Cage Match (Part 1)

[FONT=&amp]Miss Daemon, the General Manager of the Rumble Roses Organization, was in her office signing contracts and making a few “important” calls. She checked the calendar and noticed that today was Wednesday. It was going to be the first day of torturing Little Miss Reiko Hinomoto. She laughed subtly to herself. The GM had already planed Reiko’s first match. The chances of the Japanese fighter coming out victorious are slim to none. She just couldn’t wait to see the outcome of this match, even though she already knows what it is. Miss Daemon was dying to see the look on Reiko’s face when her opponent’s already done with her. Meanwhile her bodyguard, Brutha, stood next to her, waiting for her boss to give her any type of commands. She noticed the insane look on the GM’s face. However, Brutha lets out a small sigh and focused her attention back to the front. Her boss could be crazy sometimes, but she was in no position to state her opinion. She’s there to follow Miss Daemon’s instructions and dispose anyone who gets in her way. Half a minute later, there was a knock on the front door.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
*knock, knock, knock*[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“Come in!” ordered the General Manager. The door opened up and Dr. Cutter walked inside the office.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“Good evening, Miss Daemon.” She replied.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“Oh, Dr. Cutter. Please, do come in.” Dr. Cutter made her way to the front of the desk and took a seat. She noticed the grin on the GM’s face.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“Well, someone’s happy today.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“Of course. It’s not every day you get a chance to see Reiko Hinomoto getting beaten to a pulp.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“Just sit back and relax boss. After all, we got five whole day tormenting and brutalizing our little Japanese kitten.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“Indeed. I’m so excited, I can hardly wait.” [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
Miss Daemon opened a drawer underneath her desk and took out a TV remote control. She pointed towards the screen and turned it on. A tag team match had just completed. Reiko’s match was coming up next. The Zero Fighter was seen warming up in the Locker Room. She was wearing her white and red hooded boxing robe. After a few seconds of hopping in place, Reiko followed up with some shadow boxing. She seemed pumped up for her match, even though she has no idea what she was getting herself into. Reiko then got on the ground and proceeded with some stretching. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“And there she is, ladies and gentlemen.” One of the commentators spoke. “The Rumble Rose Champion, Reiko Hinomoto, getting set for her match. And from the look of those eyes, she’s more determined than ever.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
“There’s been rumors going on that the General Manager is conspiring with another one of the superstars to end this young woman’s career once and for all. But I got to tell you, John. If those rumors are true, I’d be on the next flight to Japan or something.” The second commentator said.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
Once she finished stretching, Reiko got to her feet and walked out of the Locker Room. However, the cameraman stayed in front of her, capturing her perfect body, as well as the expressions on her face.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“Reiko’s not a quitter, Mike. No matter what the odds are, she’ll find a way to win. That’s what separates her from every other wrestler in this organization.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
“Meh, says you. But I got a bad feeling about this. Who knows what kind of match our General Manager has in store for this young woman. In fact, I’m dying to know who her opponent is.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
“We’re about to find out soon enough. Reiko Hinomoto in a non-title match, coming up next.!”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
The screen faded to black and the program went on with the commercials. Miss Daemon turned to her bodyguard and snapped her fingers. Brutha nodded and started walking to the counter. She took out a couple of glasses, plus some champagne. She sets the cups on the desk and started pouring the drink.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“If you don’t mind me asking, what kind of match is Reiko going to be participating in tonight? And who is her opponent going to be?” asked Dr. Cutter.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“I’m glad you asked.” The GM replied. “But if I tell you, it would ruin the surprise.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“Hmm… pity.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“But I can tell you this. She is one of many superstars that is dying to get their hands on Miss Hinomoto. In fact, just before the show ended last night, ‘she’ came to my office and immediately requested a match with her. And it
won’t just be a regular non-title match. Oh no… This type of match is her specialty.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“Excellent work, boss. I just love it when a plan comes together.” The two women reached for a glass of champagne. They looked into each other’s eyes and smiled.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“To the end of Reiko Hinomoto!” proposed Miss Daemon. Dr. Cutter nodded and tapped her glass with the GM’s. The finished their drink and started laughing maniacally. The match has been set and the plan has already been put into action. The downfall and demise of Reiko Hinomoto has just begun.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
As Reiko made her way backstage, she could hear her fans chanting her name. It gave her inspiration and hope. They are one of the reasons why she loves wrestling so much. Her entrance was about to start. She stood on a nearby platform and started praying to her mom. While she was praying, the platform started to rise, carrying the Japanese wrestler to the top of the stage.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“Mom, if you’re up there listening, watch over me in my match tonight. I promise I’ll make you proud. Thank you for giving me courage and the strength to carry on.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
The crowd noise echoes in Reiko’s ear. It grew louder and louder as the platform approached the stage. She opened her eyes and was ready for her match. The platform came to a stop and Reiko stood on the stage. She stood before a large white banner with the iconic image of Japan’s red Rising Sun on it.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“Ladies and gentlemen!” The energetic announcer shouted. “The following contest is set for one fall! Now, time to introduce our competitors!”[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“YEAH!!! WOOHOO!!!” The fans shouted.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“Rumble Rose Champion! From Japan, Zero Fighter… REIKOOOOO HINOMOTOOOOOOOO!!!”[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
*Insert Song: Rising Sun*[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
Bursts of flames shot out of the stage as the white banner falls to the ground. The Japanese young woman stepped off of the platform and towards the front of the stage. She could feel the heat from the fireworks. Cameras were flashing from every direction. She looked around and noticed everyone was cheering for her like never before. Reiko could feel a tear cascading down her face. She took a step forward as the stage gave off one more blast of fireworks and flames. She tossed her red and white boxing robe aside, and it floated gently to the ground. With that out of the way, the Japanese wrestler revealed her curvaceous 34-26-33 figure and red wrestling attire to the crowd. The fans went nuts. Nothing beats seeing their favorite wrestler getting ready for action. A huge smile appeared on her face. She clenched her fist tight, making last minute preparations. Finally, she sprinted down the entrance walkway and vaulted over the top rope.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
She entered the ring and immediately felt like she was at home. She began her warm-up ritual by bouncing on her toes, and throwing a few punches, hooks and knee strikes. Each move she made whipped the crowd up with excitement. After her little exercise, she swiped her index finger across the bridge of her nose and followed up with everyone’s favorite part. Reiko went through a series of poses for her fans. Her smile got bigger as the fans chanted her name and screamed for more. She was temporary blinded by the many flashing cameras across the audience. Once the photo shoot was over, she went back to bouncing on her toes, just for last minute preparations. Finally, Reiko pointed dramatically towards the sky. Bursts of flames and fireworks exploded on the stage, signifying the conclusion of her entrance. The music came to a stop and the Japanese fighter faced the stage, waiting for her opponent to come out.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“Reiko Hinomoto better not lose focus tonight, Mike. Otherwise it could lead to disaster. I know that it’s hard to concentrate when you have the entire organization against you. But that’s what Reiko has to do. She’s gotta put aside all thoughts and focus on the match tonight.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
“Easier said than done, John. She may be cool, calm and collected on the outside, but everything’s in panic mode on the inside. If I were her, I would finish this match as quick as I can to avoid any unnecessary injuries.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
“Get ready, we’re about to find out who Reiko’s opponent is.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
“Origin Unknown…” spoke the announcer. ‘… Beast from the Underground, EEEEVIL ROOOOOOOSE!”[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
*Insert Song: Pluck the Rose*[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
All of the sudden, the lights went out. It was too dark to see your hands in front of your face. Just then, a spotlight shined on the stage. There was a small cage with prison bars in front. Chained to the caged fence was the masked animal, Evil Rose. She was dressed in a red tight leather outfit. Her devil-horned wrestling mask covered her face, with her lavender hair sticking out though a gap between the base of the mask and her collar. Long sleeves and gloves covered her arms, with cuffs on her wrists. Her boots reached all the way up to the middle of her thighs. There was also a small black tattoo visible on the inner side of her left breast.[/FONT]

Evil_Rose_arrives_v2.0.jpg
[FONT=&amp]
At first, Evil Rose appeared to be in a sleeping state. But then her eyes shot open and she unleashed a loud roar that intimated everyone in the arena, including Reiko. Evil Rose broke away the chains cuffed to her arms and stood in front of the prison bars. She started dancing and shaking her hips like she’s some kind of erotic pole dancer. The crowd was awed at the devilish wrestler’s moves. Finally, Evil Rose grabbed a hold of two of the bars and pulled as hard as she could. She easily bended the bars and slid through the opening. She got on all fours like a wild animal and stalked Reiko as if she’s her prey. From there, Evil Rose jumped up and landed on the ring. She gave one more powerful scream that shook the face of the earth.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“You got to be kidding me, Mike…”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
“Oh yeah! I like it! The Zero Fighter against the Beast from the Underground! Can it get any better than this?”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
“Evil Rose is very unstable. She has a mindset like a wild animal. She feasts on her opponents’ fears and tears them apart with no remorse. Reiko Hinomoto may be the champion, but she certainly has her hands full tonight.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
“No wrestler has walked out of the ring without suffering some kind of serious injury, courtesy to Evil Rose. Just look at Reiko’s eyes, John. She’s on the verge of begging for her life.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
“But that’s where you’re wrong! Reiko has faced Evil Rose many times in the ring. Her tricks doesn’t scare her anymore. I can guarantee you, Mike. We are going to have one hell of a match tonight.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
Reiko Hinomoto and Evil Rose circled the ring, while still keeping their eyes on each other. Each one of them were coming up with their own opening moves, tactics and strategy. They finally reached their own respective corner. Reiko held her arms up karate-style. Evil Rose, on the other hand, had a different fighting stance. She crouched down with her arms slowly flailing in the air. Her animalistic nature kicked in and she was ready to pounce.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“ROSES, ON YOUR MARKS… FIGHT!!!” The announcer shouted. The bell rang, and the match has officially begun.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
Reiko and Evil Rose charged towards each other and began the contest with a test of strength. The two wrestlers refused to give in as they continue to push each other with all their might. Reiko was the first to make her move. She changed positions and transitioned to a headlock. She circled Evil Rose’s head with her arm and body, trying to gain some leverage. Evil Rose struggled to find any type ground. She backed Reiko Hinomoto into the ropes and somehow manages to get her to release the hold. The Zero Fighter bounced off the ropes and sprinted towards Evil Rose, who was about launch an attack. She held her arm out, ready to give her a huge clothesline. Reiko sensed the attack and immediately ducked underneath Evil Rose’s arm. She bounded off the other ropes and charged back at her opponent.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“TAKE THIS!!!” Reiko shouted as she went for a Frankensteiner.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]She jumped on her shoulders and performed a back flip, using her momentum to throw Evil Rose over her and on to her back. The devil-like wrestler landed hard on the mat, but quickly got on all fours. She easily shook off the pain and sprinted back at Reiko. The look on her eyes were filled with even more anger. However, the Japanese wrestler was ready. She jumped up and kicked Evil Rose with the soles of both feet. The force of the dropkick sent her opponent falling backwards. Evil Rose couldn’t control her momentum as she fell between the ropes and landed hard outside the ring. Evil Rose stumbled to get back to her feet. She glowered at Reiko Hinomoto, who was standing in the middle of the ring.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“REIKO! REIKO! REIKO! REIKO!” The fans shouted with so much energy and passion.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“Just listen to this crowd, Mike! Everyone’s on their feet! What an ovation the champion’s getting from her fans!”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
“Oh, chill out, John! It’s only the start of the match. Reiko may have momentum on her side, but she mustn’t get careless!”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
Reiko got in her fighting stance and backed off a little bit. Evil Rose circled the ring like a hungry predator, waiting for the right time to pounce. She climbed back in the ring, but remained on all fours. The two of them stared into each other’s eyes. Beads of sweat fell on both of their faces and their hearts were beating rapidly.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“HOLD IT!!! HOLD IT!!! HOLD IT!!!” Someone shouted. Reiko Hinomoto looked back towards the stage and noticed a woman in a middle age woman in a gray business suit. She stood on center stage with a microphone in her hands.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“Look who it is, John! It’s the General Manager, Miss Daemon!”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
“What in God’s name is she doing here? Trying to get a front row seat for the match or something?”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
The crowd wasn’t pleased one bit. They responded with a barrage of ‘boos’ and ‘hisses.’ There were also a lot of thumbs down, as well as the middle fingers. Miss Daemon looked around the entire audience and wasn’t too happy with the response she got.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“Excuse me!” She shouted, but the fans wouldn’t listen. Their jeers grew louder and louder. “I SAID, EXCUSE ME!!!” She cried.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“BOOOOOOOOO!!!” The audience cried.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“SHUT UP!” argued the GM.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“Come on, people! Don’t you want to hear what our beloved GM has to say?”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
“I don’t think the fans would describe our General Manager as ‘beloved’ Mike. They just want to enjoy the match without any kind of interruption.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
Miss Daemon’s patience was running thin. She glared at the crowd, waiting for their jeers to die down. She then focused her attention on Reiko Hinomoto. An incomprehensible look was on her eyes, telling the GM that she’s not intimidated, nor threatened.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“Reiko Hinomoto!” said Miss Daemon. “For years, I’ve longed to seek vengeance on your mother for ending my wrestling career a long time ago. Unfortunately, she had to leave us, before I could get a shot at her! And thus, my thirst for revenge remains! However… tonight, I’m going to finish what I started! If I can’t humiliate the legendary Kamikaze Rose, I’ll take out the next best thing: her precious daughter!”[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“BOOOOOOOOOO!!!”[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“You’re going to pay, Reiko! I’m going to break you, destroy you, brutalize you, obliterate you, and humiliate you! Your suffering is about to begin! By the time I’m done with you, you’ll NEVER be able to wrestle again!”[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“Give me a break! That is absurd, Mike! This is not right! How can our GM justify something like that?”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
“She’s the boss, John! Whatever she says, goes. And if you don’t like it, walk away!”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
“Now…” grinned Miss Daemon. “LOWER THE DAMN CAGE!!!”[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
The lights dimmed, and the arena was covered in pitch darkness. Suddenly, flickering lights flashed around the ring, creating some kind of mysterious, yet negative effect. Reiko took a step back and gasped. Even though she rarely expresses emotion, she displayed a few signs of fear. Her heart rate was accelerating and her body was tensing up a bit. Reiko looked towards the sky and her eyes widened at what she saw. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
A giant steel cage descended from above. Instead of jeering, the fans went crazy. It’s uncommon for females to participate in Steel Cage Matches, so this is a once in a lifetime treat. As the cage approached the ground, Reiko glanced back at Evil Rose. She noticed a wide smirk on her face. This was Evil Rose’s specialty match. The four sides of steel can easily play to her advantage. Reiko, on the other hand, had never wrestled in a Steel Cage match before. With no experience whatsoever, the tide of the match has changed drastically. Finally, the steel cage stood tall around the ring.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“Can you believe it, John! Reiko Hinomoto and Evil Rose… IN A STEEL CAGE MATCH!!! Man, it can’t get much bigger than this!”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
“Let’s go over the rules, Mike. The ways to win a Steel Cage Match are as followed: either pinfall, submission, or by escaping the cage, whether it’s over the top or through the door. Both feet must touch the arena floor in order to claim victory. And by the way, there are NO disqualifications. Anything and everything is legal, even using the steel cage as a weapon!”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
The bell rang, and the match has officially begun.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
Reiko Hinomoto and Evil Rose started with another test of strength. They pushed each other as hard as they could, trying to get the upper hand. This time, Evil Rose was winner of this contest. She got Reiko on one knee and continued to apply pressure on her. Reiko tried to find some leverage, but Evil Rose was too strong. The devil-like wrestler finally saw an opportunity to attack. She poked her fingers into Reiko’s eyes. The Japanese woman covered her eyes after the illegal maneuver. But then, Evil Rose got on her knees and gave Reiko Hinomoto a vicious low blow. She raised her arm up between the young woman’s legs, striking the groin with the inside of her elbow-joint.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“KYAAAHHHHHHHH!!!” Reiko cried as she collapse on the mat and tend to her pussy. But Evil Rose was far from finished. She grabbed both of Reiko’s legs, exposing her virginal region.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“YOU’RE MINE NOW!!!” Evil Rose howled.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“No! No, no! Please don’t…” begged Reiko. But her pleas feel on deaf ears. Evil Rose stomped twice on Reiko’s pussy. “OOOHHHHHH!!! AAAHHHHHH!”[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
Evil Rose released Reiko’s long legs. The Zero Fighter curled into a fetal position and covered her swollen womanhood. She was in so much pain, she could barely breathe. Evil Rose grabbed her hair and lifted her up. She dragged Reiko towards one of the sides of the ring and ferociously slammed her face first into the cage. Reiko bounced off the structure and fell to the ground. The devilish wrestler lifted her up again back to her feet. Reiko struggled to find her footing. She was so groggy, she couldn’t tell right from left. Evil Rose gave her a solid punch to both cheeks and an uppercut to the chin. After giving Reiko a spinning kick to the temple, she went low with a quick sweep, knocking the Zero Fighter off of her feet. Evil Rose followed up with violent stomps to Reiko’s belly, arms and legs. Each attack made the Japanese wrestler cry in agony. Evil Rose turned towards the cage and started climbing to the top. While she was making her way up, Reiko slowly got to her feet, trying to fight the pain she was currently in. Evil Rose got to the top of the structure, and faced the crowd. However, instead of climbing out of the cage, she turn towards the ring and glared at the groggy Reiko Hinomoto. She leaped as high as she could back into the cage while spinning her body around in circles. She got in range and delivered Reiko a brutal spinning missile dropkick.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“OOOOHHHHHH!!! She groaned as she fell back down to the ground. Evil Rose crawled on her opponent and went for the pin.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“1… 2…” shouted the referee.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
But before he could get to three, Reiko quickly regained consciousness and managed to get the shoulder up. Evil Rose was a little bit frustrated, but then again, this was only the beginning of the match. The devil-like woman grabbed a fistful of Reiko’s hair and lifted her off the ground. She turned her around until Reiko’s backside was facing her. She bend her forward and pulled back one of her arms between her leg. Evil Rose had the other arm is hooked around her body. She then lifted their Reiko up, ready to give her a pumphandle slam. However, during the lift, she turned Reiko 180º and dropped her to the mat. Reiko landed chest first on the canvas when Evil Rose executed the powerful pumphandle dominator. But the beast was far from finished. She got Reiko to her feet again. She went around to her backside and grabbed one of her arms. She twisted it a little bit and grabbed the back of Reiko’s head. Evil Rose swung her momentum forward, falling to the ground while carrying Reiko with her. The result was a devastating kneeling facebuster. Reiko landed hard on the ground, almost breaking her nose. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“YEEOOOWWWW!” She shouted, flopping on the mat like a fish out of water. She covered her beautiful face with both hands. Cries of pain escaped her mouth. Evil Rose heard Reiko’s moans and her smirk grew even wider. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
Again, she grabbed her hair and helped her to her feet. She grabbed a hold of Reiko's wrists and crossed her arms. With her arms trapped, she lifted her off the ground and executed a powerful cross-armed vertical suplex. Reiko’s back slammed hard on the mat. She got on her side and rubbed her aching spine. Evil Rose made it worst by stomping on Reiko’s back region. A few seconds later, Evil Rose examined the body of her opponent. Although she dealt a lot of damage to her, her work was far from finished. She got Reiko back to her feet and viciously kicked her in the gut. Reiko bend forward, clutching her stomach and gasping for air. However, this gave Evil Rose another chance to attack. She applied a double underhook on her opponent and grinned at the fans. A mixture of cheers and jeers entered her ear. Evil Rose grinned as he lifted Reiko off the ground and piledrived her to the ground. Reiko’s head crashed onto the canvas and she immediately lost consciousness. Evil Rose turned Reiko on her back and went for another pin.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“1… 2…” The ref counted. But before he could get to three, Evil Rose intentionally lifted up Reiko’s shoulder to stop the pin count.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“Oh come on, now! Finish the damn match already! You’ve already won!”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
“It ain’t over until the bell rings, John. Evil Rose wants to continue the punishment on our champion. Let’s see if Reiko can survive this.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
Evil Rose lifted Reiko up by the hair and threw her into the steel cage. She bounced off the metal structure and collapse on the ground. The devilish wrestler gave Reiko a brutal soccer kick to the gut. She rolled on the mat in pain, while clenching her tummy. Trying to recover from the pain she’s in, Reiko crawled to the turnbuckle to catch her breath. However, that’s where Evil Rose wanted her to be.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
The animalistic wrestler grabbed Reiko’s arm and Irish Whipped her to the opposite corner. She ran as fast as she could towards her dazed opponent and shoulder tackles Reiko straight in the gut. The Zero Fighter felt the air being thrusted out of her. Evil Rose followed with not one, not two, but four shoulder tackles to Reiko’s midsection.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“OOF!!! UGH!!!” huffed the beaten young woman. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
Evil Rose placed a foot on Reiko’s neck and extended her leg. The Japanese woman fought for air as her opponent applied more pressure using a corner foot choke. Feint coughs came out of her mouth. Evil Rose released her neck and got Reiko in a Tree of Woe position. She hooked her opponent’s legs on the top ropes, leaving her entire body open for another attack. Evil Rose continued the assault with a number of kicks, stomps and shoulder thrust to Reiko’s midsection. After that, she went back towards the opposite corner. Evil Rose sprinted towards Reiko and viciously speared her in the belly. The Japanese woman fell back on the mat and laid there motionlessly. Evil Rose flipped her opponent over and went for another pin.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“1… 2…” Again the ref counted. But like last time, the devil-like wrestler lifted Reiko’s shoulders up to stop the count.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“Not yet!” She growled. The entire arena was filled with deafening boos and jeers.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
Evil Rose grabbed Reiko’s hair and dragged her towards the turnbuckle. She helped Reiko to her feet and lifted her on the turnbuckle. Evil Rose got to the top rope and executed a Sky High Superplex on her opponent. Reiko’s back slammed hard onto the canvas. She cried in pain as if her back couldn’t take anymore punishment.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“No more… no more, please…” Reiko said in the back of her mind. She failed to notice Evil Rose climbing atop the turnbuckle once again. She gazed at her victim like a hungry animal. Finally, she stood up and leaped as high as she could.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“MONSTER STOMP!!!” Evil Rose roared.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
The masked wrestler performed a huge number of twists while in midair. Finally, she landed with both feet on poor Reiko’s stomach. The Japanese woman clutched her injured ribs and flips on her side. She coughed profusely for air, since that move really got a lot of her. Instead of going for the pin, Evil Rose lifted Reiko off the ground and threw her back into the turnbuckle. Her body collapsed in the corner, exposing her injured back towards her opponent. She sat Reiko on the turnbuckle and got behind her. She grabbed her waist and bended her body backwards, thus executing a devastating Spider German Suplex. Reiko landed on the back of her neck and lost consciousness. Evil Rose locked on her opponent, ready to deliver another Lethal Move.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“This is bad for Reiko, Mike. She’s practically defenseless. Evil Rose is already set up for another Monster Stomp!”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
The demon-like wrestler stood up on the turnbuckle and looked at the unconscious Reiko. She was about to jump off the corner, when an idea came to her head. Her evil grin grew even bigger. Evil Rose turned toward the cage and started climbing.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“Wa… Wait a minute! What is she doing? Where is Evil Rose going?”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
“She’s climbing the cage, John! She’s going to escape the cage! Evil Rose is going to win the match!”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
She got to the top of the steel structure and faced the crowd. The reaction was pretty much mixed. Some were booing at her for destroying Reiko Hinomoto while others were cheering due to high quality of the match. All of the sudden, Evil Rose turned towards the ring and shifted her attention back to Reiko, who was still lying on the ground unconscious. She took a deep breath before vaulting back to the ring.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
MONSTER STOMP!!!” cried Evil Rose as she performed a number of twists before brutally planting both feet on Reiko’s midsection.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“Oh my God! Did you see that, John! A Monster Stomp from the top of the cage!”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
“Unbelievable! I’ve never seen anything like it! Poor Reiko! I can’t imagine how much pain she’s in right now!”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
Reiko clutched her swollen stomach and rolled on the mat, coughing for air. She was having a hard time breathing. Since Evil Rose executed the move from the top of the cage, the pain was four times intense. Evil Rose got on top of Reiko’s body and went for the pin.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“1… 2…” The ref shouted.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
Of course, like most wrestlers in the back, Evil Rose wanted Reiko to suffer even more. She lifted the shoulder up to stop the count. Evil Rose then lifted her off the mat and slammed her face first into the steel cage. Still holding her by the head, she slammed again on the steel cage, this time on the opposite side. Reiko collapsed on the squared circle after crashing into the steel structure. Evil Rose got her up on her feet and carried her off the ground in a gorilla press hold. She ran towards the apron and launched Reiko at the cage. Her back slammed into the sturdy caged barrier and she dropped hard onto the mat. That was three sides down and one to go. Evil Rose lifted Reiko up in another gorilla press hold and threw her into the steel structure. Reiko’s body collided against the unforgiving cage.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
However, Evil Rose used too much force on the throw. The top part of the cage snapped off, causing the steel structure to collapse on the ground, with the woman’s body falling with it. Reiko’s body landed hard on the collapsed cage wall and rolled on to the arena floor. However, both of her feet were touching the ground. For a second, the entire building was quiet. Everyone was trying to comprehend what had just happened. The audience, commentators, Evil Rose and the GM were shocked at what they just saw. All of the sudden, the crowd went berserk. Roars of applause and cheers of happiness echoed throughout the arena. Reiko Hinomoto’s music played and there was pandemonium all over the place. Evil Rose stood in the middle of the ring, stunned and flabbergasted.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“HERE’S YOUR WINNER… REIKO HINOMOTO!!!” The announcer shouted[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“What the hell? Oh my God, John! I can’t believe!”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
“I can’t either, Mike! REIKO WINS!!! REIKO WINS!!!”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
“This is absurd! She couldn’t have won! It’s just not possible!”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
“It damn sure is! This is a Steel Cage Match and one of the ways to win is escape the cage. Reiko’s feet were the first to touch the arena floor, thus making her the victor!”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
“This isn’t right, John! Reiko didn’t do anything in this match. Evil Rose practically destroyed her and she still lost!”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
“The bottom line is this, Reiko Hinomoto survived, and our GM is not too happy about it.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
The referee slid out of the ring and made his way towards the dazed wrestler. He raised her arm up in victory and pointed his finger towards her, showing the crowd the winner of the match. The fans were cheering even louder than ever. It was another moment where Reiko Hinomoto, even with all the odds stacked against her, came out on top with a win. Reiko was still regaining consciousness and trying to figure out what had just happened, but the sound of the fans cheering brought some joy to her heart.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“CUT THE MUSIC!!! CUT THE DAMN MUSIC!!!” shouted the angry General Manager. Upon command, Reiko’s entrance music faded to silence. The audience faced the GM and gave her a lot of thumbs-downs and middle fingers. Not to mention a lot of boos and jeers. “NO!!! NO, NO, NO, NO!!! STOP RIGHT THERE!!!"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“Oh come on! What’s going on now? The match is over already! Why is our General Manager throwing a tantrum?”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
“Don’t be stupid, John. She wanted Reiko Hinomoto to lose this match! And that’s exactly what DIDN’T happen!”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
“Reiko Hinomoto is NOT the winner of this match!” yelled Miss Daemon.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“What is she talking about? Of course she won! She escaped the cage and had both feet touch the floor!”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
“Hush, John! The GM isn’t finished talking yet.!”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
“There’s been a rule change in this particular steel cage match! You can only via pinfall, or submission! The stipulation of ‘winning by escaping the cage’ will… not… count in this match!”[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“You got to be kidding me! How absurd!”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
“Yeah! Alright! Continue this match, dammit! Finish this contest like all contests should finish!”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
“Now, put Reiko Hinomoto back in that ring! THIS MATCH… WILL… CONTINUE!”[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“That does it, Mike! Our General Manager has officially lost it! This is what I call abuse of power right here, folks!”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
“As GM, she has every right to make and change the rules! And if you think she’s misusing her powers to punish Reiko, well that’s your opinion!”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
Evil Rose slid out of the ring and made her way towards her dazed opponent. She grabbed her by the hair and threw her back in the ring. Evil Rose got up on the apron and climbed the nearest turnbuckle. She took a glance at Reiko, who was on her back, trying to catch her breath. Evil Rose dove towards her opponent and delivered a vicious elbow drop to Reiko’s belly. The Zero Fighter curled up in a ball and clenched her swollen stomach. Even taking a single breath brought a lot of pain to her body. Evil Rose looked down at her beaten opponent, then shifted her attention to the steel cage, which had only three sides remaining. She picked her opponent up and lifted her up in a gorilla press hold.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“No! Please, don’t! Put me down!” pleaded Reiko.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“Take this!” laughed the devil-like wrestler.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
With all her might, Evil Rose threw Reiko chest first into the cage. Her body collided hard against the unforgiving structure. Like last time, the top part of the cage snapped off the hinges and fell onto the arena floor with a thud. Reiko’s back slammed hard against the broken part of the cage. Squeaks of excruciating pain escaped her lips. She was on the verge of crying. Evil Rose got back on the arena floor and picked up her confused victim again. She threw her back in the ring and got Reiko back off the ground. The masked wrestler reached between her opponent’s legs and scooped her off her feet. Evil Rose then lifted Reiko up so she is horizontal across her opponent’s body. She stood behind one of the side of the steel cage that hasn’t fallen yet. All of the sudden, Evil Rose fell backwards and executed a fallaway slam. She threw Reiko back first through the unforgiving cage. Both the cage wall and the body of the Japanese wrestler crashed hard onto the arena floor. The pain was super intense for the poor heroine. She couldn’t move an inch. And even if she did, jolts of agony would surge throughout her body.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“Mom… I’m sorry…” She said to herself. “I… I can’t… I can’t take any more of this… YEEOOOWWWW!!!”[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
Her thoughts were interrupted by a double stomp to the gut, delivered by Evil Rose. While Reiko rolled on the ground in pain, the demon-like wrestler snickered at the sight of her suffering. She brought Reiko back to the ring, with malicious intensions in her eyes. She picked her opponent up and applied her Humiliation Move, The ‘Vampiressa!’ (Inverted Full Nelson Folding Body Submission)[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“YAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! YEEEOOOOOWWWWWWW!!! OOOOOWWWWW!!!” shouted the Japanese fighter as Evil Rose applied more pressure on the submission hold.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“Look at this, John! The Vapiressa! The Vapiressa! This is Evil Rose’s ultimate submission move!”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
“This is bad for our champion! She’s been on the receiving end on this beat down for a long time. It’s only a matter of time, before Reiko decides to tap out.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
“It’s too bad anyway. Reiko Hinomoto rarely submits, but at this point in time, it’s either tap or snap.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
“Do you give up?” Evil Rose growled.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“AAAHHHHHH!!! OOOHHHHHH!!!”[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“GIVE UP, NOW!!!”[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“Y… YES… I GIVE!!! I SUBMIT!!! I SUBMIT!!!” pleaded Reiko as she tapped out. The referee signaled the end of the match and ordered the announcer to ring the bell. Evil Rose’s entrance music started playing. The audience stood on their feet, but only half of them were cheering while the others stayed silent. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“Here’s your winner, by submission… EVIL ROSE!!!”[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
But the masked wrestler still had Reiko locked in her devastating submission hold. Even though it was the end of the match, Evil Rose refused to let go. She continued folding Reiko’s body like a pretzel, showing no signs of stopping or showing any mercy. The referee tried to break the submission lock, but Evil Rose was too strong.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“Let go! Let go, Evil Rose! C’mon, break the hold!” ordered the ref.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
“YEEOOOWWWW!!! KYYAAAHHHH!!! LET GO!!! PLEASE!!! AAAHHHHHH, I SUBMIT!!! I SUBMIT!!!” begged Reiko with tears in her eyes.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
It took a while, but Evil Rose finally released the hold, dropping her opponent to the mat. Reiko placed a hand on her injured back and continued whimpering in pain. While she laid on the canvas broken, defeated and humiliated, the referee raised Evil Rose’s arm up in victory, showing the crowd the actual winner of the match. The masked wrestler, however, kept her eyes on her beaten opponent. Even though she won the match, she still wanted to inflict more damage on that well-shaped body of hers.[/FONT]

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I don't see how she's going to take four more beatings after that one without being killed. lol. JEEZ. I thought my stories were rough! You trying to challenge me here? :P

Great match though. Poor Reiko.... poor, POOR Reiko...

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Looking good so far, Jonah_Arc. I do have to say that there was kind of an abrupt ending to the match when Miss Daemon called for a pinfall finish but then Reiko just gets carried off. I understand that she was too beaten to continue, but the transition was kind of awkward.

I think my favourite part is the way you wrote about Reiko in the early stages. I'm so mad at you because I've been wanting to write my own long wrestling story and that's EXACTLY how I was going to start it, with the heroine winning a big match and showing off her power and beauty. Your description of Reiko and how talented and how beloved she was by all of the fans was exceptional. It actually made me cringe because I knew that the more you built her up, the more vicious it would be when you broke her down.

How is Miss Daemon going to top herself after this?

J

Jonah_Arc

[FONT=&amp]Steel Cage Match (Part 2)
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&amp]
"HOLD IT!!! HOLD IT!!! HOLD IT!!!" shouted the General Manager. "CUT THE MUSIC!!!"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
Upon command, the guys in the back turned off Evil Rose's song. Once again, the fans gave the abusive GM a bunch of middle fingers and thumbs down. Deafening boos and hisses entered Miss Daemon's ear, but she didn't care. The look on her face showed the audience that she has something more planned for their favorite Japanese wrestler.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Now what's going on? The match is over already, dammit! What the heck is our General Manager thinking?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
"I guess she's adding another stipulation to this match! She probably wants Reiko to suffer even more!"[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
"I'm changing the rules of this match! I'm sorry Evil Rose, but you can only win... BY PINFALL ONLY!!!" demanded the GM. Evil Rose's eyes shot up and the grin on her face grew twice as large.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"WHAT? No! Come on! Give me a break! That's enough already! Reiko cannot withstand anymore punishment!"[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
"Give the people what they want, John! They want to see two of the best athletes beat the crap out of each other, and that's what our beloved GM is giving them."[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
"You see, Reiko..." continued the malevolent General Manager. "... I know exactly what you're thinking! You value your career more than this match, huh? You think the beat down is going to stop, by you tapping out? Oh no! You're not getting away that easily! This match will continue and will not end, until Evil Rose says so. Now... RING THE DAMN BELL!!!"[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]The announcer was hesitant at first, but he followed the boss's orders. He rang the bell and the match between Evil Rose and Reiko Hinomoto resumed. The masked wrestler flipped Reiko on her stomach and sat on her back. She placed both of her opponent's arms on her thighs and applied a brutal Camel Clutch, pulling Reiko's head and torso backwards. The Japanese wrestler squealed like a pig as Evil Rose brought more pain to her aching back.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"AAAHHHHH! STOP!!! PLEASE!!! LET GO!!!"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Beg for mercy, you bitch!" Evil Rose demanded.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"YEEOOOWWWW!!! I GIVE, I GIVE!!!"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"This is bad for Reiko! She's in a very precarious position right now!"[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
"Absolutely, John! Regardless how much pain she's in, tapping out will not stop the match! This means that Evil Rose can break her in half without anyone stopping her!"[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
For a few minutes, Evil Rose continued to put more pressure on the devastating Camel Clutch. Reiko could feel her back slowly approaching the breaking point. She constantly tapped out, begging for Evil Rose to release the hold, but it was no use. Reiko had no energy to break out herself. Tears cascaded down her face. Her wrestling career could end right here on this very night. But just when her back was about to give in, Evil Rose released her opponent and got back to her feet.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Let's try this!" Evil Rose grinned.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
She grabbed both of Reiko's legs and applied a devastating Boston Crab to her opponent. Reiko's squirmed from the top of her lungs. Her back wasn't supposed to bend like that. If this keeps up, she wouldn't be able to stand for a long time. But regardless how many times she tapped out or begged for mercy, it wasn't enough for Evil Rose to end the match. With very little strength she had left, Reiko tried crawling towards the ropes. It was extremely painful, especially after the punishment she received. It was impossible for her to move an inch without feeling some kind of pain in her body. It was grueling, but she finally managed to grab the bottom ropes. She looked at the referee with tears in her eyes, waiting for him to do something. But the man in the striped uniform was powerless. This was still a Steel Cage Match. Even with three out of the four sides were knocked down, the same rules still apply. There was no Rope Breaks in Steel Cage Matches, which meant the Evil Rose can release the hold whenever she liked, without getting disqualified.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"KYYAAAHHH! PLEASE, STOP!!! I SUBMIT!!! PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU!!!" pleaded Reiko.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"I'm not finished with you yet!" chuckled the masked wrestler.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
She pulled Reiko's legs back even further, thus increasing the pain on her back. Reiko couldn't stop the tears from falling on her face. She tried using her arms to push her opponent off of her back, but it was no use. Reiko groaned out loud as Evil Rose got closer and closer to her breaking point. Just when Reiko's back was about to give in, the devil-like wrestler released her legs and broke the hold. Reiko laid face first on the mat, rubbing her sore back. She crawled towards the edge of the ring to try to get away from her opponent. However, Evil Rose grabbed one of Reiko's arms and dragged her towards the ropes. She placed her neck on the bottom rope and started choking her. Evil Rose added more pressure by pressing one of her knees on the back of Reiko's throat. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Please... *cough*... stop." begged a helpless Reiko.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
The Japanese wrestler could barely breathe or speak. Even her coughs were weak and faint. Her arms dangle over the ropes like she has no control over them. Evil Rose got off of Reiko's neck for a half a second, before resuming her attack. She flipped her over and continued choking her opponent on the bottom ropes. This time, she used both her hands to double the pressure on Reiko's throat. Her coughs were now gasps and shallow exhales. She couldn't kick out or use her own hands to break Evil Rose's hold. All she could do was lay on the mat while her opponent continued to strangle her. Finally, just when Reiko was about to pass out, Evil Rose released her throat and brutally kicked her stomach. While she was rolling on the canvas and coughing for air, Evil Rose thought about other ways she could make her suffer.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
Suddenly, an idea came to her head, She grabbed Reiko's hair and threw her into the corner. She pushed her against the post with each of Reiko's arms hanging by the ropes. Her head was down like she's unconscious.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Ready for some more punishment?" Evil Rose chuckled.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Please... no more..." groveled the beaten, battered and bruised Reiko.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
But it was no use. Her pleas were nothing more than empty words. Evil Rose changed her facial expression and gave Reiko a hard punch to the gut. She followed up with a couple strikes to her midsection and a few kicks as well.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"OOOOOFFFFF!!! OOOOOHHHHH!!! UUUUUHHHHH!!!" [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
Reiko's body slumped in the corner. She couldn't defend herself from the onslaught of attacks from her opponent. Evil Rose then held her chin up and slapped Reiko's face both times. Next, she turned her sights to a few other targets. Evil Rose delivered a few hard shots to both of Reiko's breast. She followed up with powerful claws to her mounds. Her nails dug into Reiko's breasts. The tighter she grabbed, the louder her opponent groaned.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"LET GO!!! OOOHHHHHH!!! IT HURTS!!! OOOWWWWWW!!!"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
Reiko moaned every time her mounds took a brutal hit. Each shot was more painful than the last. Both of her breasts were feeling sore and numb. But it wasn't done there. Evil Rose looked down and found her next target. She hooked Reiko's legs behind the second ropes, exposing her swollen virginal womanhood. Evil Rose unleashed a barrage of punches, kicks and claws to her pussy. Like last time, Reiko squealed like a banshee with every time her groin took a devastating blow. She had no protection for Evil Rose's onslaught on her pussy. Reiko was slowly losing consciousness, but then Evil Rose grabbed both of her arms and twisted them with the ropes of the ring.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"YEEAAAHHHH!!! KYYAAAHHHH!!!" Reiko shrieked. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
Evil Rose started bending her arms in weird angles most humans couldn't accomplish. She couldn't stop crying as the pain was already too much. Both of her arms were on the verge of snapping off and there was nothing she could do about it.
Finally, the masked wrestler broke the hold. Reiko had already lost most of her energy, stamina and will to fight. Her footing gave in and she fell face first on the mat. Evil Rose observed her opponent, who wasn't moving an inch. She flipped her on her back and went for another pin.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
""1... 2..." The ref shouted. But Evil Rose wasn't finished with Reiko's torment. She got one of her shoulders up just before the referee could count to three. And like last time, the crowd wasn't too pleased at what's going on.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"BOO!!! Come on! Hurry up and finish it!" The shouted. But the devil-like female had other planes. She slid out of the ring and headed straight for the commentator box. She pushed a couple of cameramen out of the way and grabbed a steel chair. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Jesus Christ, Evil Rose! You got to be kidding me! How much punishment are you going to give to this young woman? Can't you see she's already beaten?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
"No one knows what's going on in that mind of hers, John! When she sees a target, her animalistic instincts take over and she becomes more dangerous than most wrestlers in the back!"[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
Evil Rose slid back into the ring with a steel chair in her hand. She stood above Reiko Hinomoto, who was still lying unconscious on the canvas. She held the chair up and brought it down on her opponent. The metal object crashed into Reiko's back, creating a loud *pow* upon impact. Even the audience was engaged with the beat down. Every timethe Evil Rose attacked with the steel chair, they reacted with "Ooh!" and "Aah!"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"UUGGGHHH!!! OOOUUUCH!!!" Reiko shouted as her opponent continued the slamming her back with the chair. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
Finally, after one good swing, the chair bent in half. Evil Rose looked at her weapon and was kind of surprised how the chair was the first to go and not Reiko's back. However, this gave her another idea. Instead of throwing away the weapon, she flipped Reiko on her back and thrusted the chair into her gut. Reiko clutched her injured ribs and curled into a ball. She felt like she got hit in the tummy with a sledge hammer ten times in a row. As Reiko gagged for oxygen, Evil Rose threw away the chair and shifted her attention to the only remaining steel caged wall that surrounded the ring.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Let's end this!" She howled. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
She grabbed Reiko's neck and lifted her back to her feet and off the ground. As the Japanese young woman struggled to breath, Evil Rose walked towards the unforgiving structure. With the strength of ten men, the masked wrestler started climbing the steel cage, with Reiko's neck still in her grasps.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Wait a minute! Where's Evil Rose going? She's... no... Are you seeing this, Mike? She's climbing the top of the cage!"[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
"And she's bringing Reiko along with her too! That's at least 15 feet high, John! Who knows what Evil Rose has in store for her?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
"Whatever it is, it's not good! Reiko has been on the receiving end of one helacious beat down! It'll be a miracle if she survives this! But I gotta tell you, I don' like this one bit!"[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
"You don't! But the fans sure do! Just listen to them cheer!"[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
The higher she climbed, the louder the audience screamed. At that height, anything could happen. It wasn't long before both women reached the top of the structure. Evil Rose stood on top of the cage with her opponent still in her grasps. She gave Reiko one last grin before lifting her high in the air. She looked around the crowd and was thrilled to see how the fans were scared for what's about to happen next. Finally, Evil Rose threw Reiko back down to the mat. She fell a good 15 feet before crashing hard into the canvas.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! A CHOKESLAM... FROM THE TOP OF THE CAGE!!!"[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
"I CAN'T BELIEVE THE RING HASN'T COLLAPSED AFTER THAT MOVE!!!"[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
Reiko whimpered in pain as she rubbed her injured back. She felt a couple of her ribs had been broken. Meanwhile, at the top of the cage, Evil Rose looked down at her opponent and got set up for one more move.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"GIANT MONSTER STOMP!" She roared.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
Evil Rose vaulted from the top of the cage and performed a great number of twists and turns in midair. She dove 15 feet before brutally drilling both of her feet on Reiko's stomach. The Japanese wrestler felt like she got the wind knocked out of her. She gasped for air one last time before she lost consciousness. Evil Rose placed a foot on Reiko's tummy and waited for the referee to start counting.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"1... 2..." He stopped and looked at Evil Rose one last time, waiting for her to stop the count. But she stood on Reiko's stomach and nodded back at the man, signaling him to finish the match. "...3!!!"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
The referee signaled the end of the match and ordered the announcer to ring the bell. Evil Rose's entrance music started playing and the crowd went wild. While a few were disappointed that Reiko lost, it was one of the best one-sided matches they've seen. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Here's your winner... EVIL ROSE!!!"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
The referee grabbed her arm and raised it up in victory. However, Evil Rose kept her eyes on the unconscious Reiko. A smile of satisfaction appeared on her face. She exited the ring and walked down the walkway. Evil Rose made eye contact with the General Manager and gave her a small nod, letting her know that she's done her part. Miss Daemon smirked and the masked wrestler disappeared into the back.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Meanwhile, the referee got down and checked the status on Reiko Hinomoto. He nudged her a few times, but she wasn't waking up. He called her by her name, but Reiko's eyes still wouldn't open. The referee turned towards the front of the stage and called for help. In a matter of seconds, the athletic trainers rushed to the ring with a stretcher and a gurney. While a couple of them checked Reiko's level of consciousness, the rest of the staff got ready to transport her out of the arena. They placed Reiko on the stretcher and got her on the gurney. Once she was strapped tight, they rolled her on to the walkway and towards the back. Unfortunately, they were stopped by General Manager of the Rumble Roses.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Please step aside Miss Daemon!" One of the trainers said. "She's in critical condition and must be transported to the nearest hospital right away!"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"No..." The GM replied. "Take her back to the Nurse's Office and leave her there. She'll be given 24 hours to heal her injuries before her next match tomorrow."[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"But... but ma'am..."[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"You're fired!" Miss Daemon responded to the trainer trying to reason with her. "Anyone else have something to say?" All of the medical staffed looked at each other, but said nothing. "Good! Now do what I say, or else!"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
Without being told twice, the trainers carted Reiko Hinomoto off of the stage and into the back. They rushed down the hallways and through the lobbies, trying to make their way towards the Nurse's Office. A few female wrestler saw the beaten, battered and bruised body of the Rumble Rose Champion. Some of them were smiling, while others were worried about what's going to happen to her. It wasn't long before the medical team reached the Nurse's Office. The opened the door and made their way towards the nearest training beds. The unstrapped the Japanese wrestler off of the stretcher and gently rested her on the bed. However, due to the General Manager's orders, that was all they could do to her. The trainers looked at each other one last time and sighed. One by one, they exited the Nurse's Office. Reiko Hinomoto was left all alone in the room with less than a day to recover for her next grueling, painful match.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
Back in the GM's office, Dr. Cutter had just finished watching the brutal match on television while enjoying a glass of champagne. She had just witness a devastating beat down on Reiko Hinomoto, courtesy of Evil Rose. She felt both satisfied AND jealous at the same time. Dr. Cutter was incredibly happy seeing Reiko suffer beyond her wildest dreams. On the other hand, it gave her inspiration to outperform Evil Rose when it was her turn to fight.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Poor Reiko Hinomoto..." laughed the psychotic nurse. "Rest well! I need you to be ready when I take that championship away from you! Trust me, my pet... what Evil Rose did to you is NOTHING compared to what I have in store for you."[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
Suddenly, the door opened, starting Dr. Cutter. The General Manager, along with her bodyguard, walked into the office and towards the nurse. Both of them exchanged smiles of accomplishment. Dr. Cutter poured another glass of champagne for her and for her boss. Miss Daemon tapped her glass with the nurse's before taking a sip.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Miss Daemon, you have outdone yourself! I would never have thought of putting Reiko in a Steel Cage match. And with Evil Rose as her opponent, the results were just... overwhelming. It's going to be very hard for me top that kind of beating!"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"I know right? And the best part is we're not even done yet. We still got four more days of "playtime" with Reiko Hinomoto."[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Excellent! You are a genius, boss! I just love how your beautiful mind works!"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"You're too kind, Dr. Cutter."[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Well, I must be off now! I'll see you tomorrow!" After the nurse finished her glass, she threw it to the side and walked out of the office. When she was out of sight, Miss Daemon looked down at her desk and picked up a magazine with Reiko Hinomoto holding her title belt up high.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
"Just you wait, Reiko Hinomoto! It's only a matter of time before I have my revenge on you! I will end your wrestling career and shatter your dreams of fulfilling your mama's wishes once and for all. Hahaha. Hahahahahaha! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
She started laughing maniacally. Brutha watched as her boss chuckled after the first day of Reiko Hinomoto's nightmare punishment. The countdown is on. There are only four days left until Rumblemania and the end of Reiko Hinomoto.[/FONT]

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
That's much more clear. I'm not sure what happened the first time, it was like part 2's ending was spliced onto part 1. That's a lot more well-explained.

The question still remains though, how is she doing to endure four more days of this? It seems like way too much for one part. You may have just, for lack of a better term, pardon me, "shot your wad" too early. This seems like all five day's beatings wrapped into one.

Not that it isn't a good story. On its own as a one-match thing, it is terrific. But you've said there's four more to come, and it might just be a little too much for one match in that case.

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
Holy crap that was awesome. Makes you wonder, why don't they have steel cage matches in the game. Great beatdown. Probably hard to top, but lets see what else you got.

kained

Ryonani Teamster
I loved the story. You went all out on poor Reiko. Personally, I prefer big beat downs like the one you described, I can suspend my disbelief that a person can actually endure that. I can't wait to see how you have it planned out, if it only gets worse for her from here on.

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
I'm gonna have to agree with Raden here. You've done too much too soon. I mean, if this match is anything to go by, then I'd imagine Reiko being carried to the ring completely comatose by the time she has to 'fight' Ms.Cutter.

sanji

Potential Patron
I disagree. I think you can make something for the last 4 days. There is plenty of idea that can be used. And you don't have to be realistic. You can for example do what is down in many manga by pushing over the limits of the character.
Personally i'm looking forward to see what is next cos' it was really enjoyable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.