Rolled-back eyes (1 Viewer)

Hank East

Content Creator
Quite simply, I would like mod that would render her eyes in permanent (Or perhaps toggeable :P) rolled back eyes like those of the ahegao mood, regardless or her actual mood.

Hank East

Content Creator
I tried that, the problem is though that her eyes don't roll back when she is deepthroating. I want them to be rolled back at all times.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
if someone wants to try to do this simple mod, here is the important stuff

Code:
g.her.eyeMotion.ang = 55;
g.her.eye.ball.irisContainer.rotation = g.her.eyeMotion.ang - 90;
g.her.updateEyes();

that 55 is a guess of what angle might look good.
45 is vertical, 75 is up and right
my mod ffbehavior might have some other interesting snippets

edit - would probably need to do this every frame

Last edited:

Hank East

Content Creator
Hmm, I've never actually dabbled swf mod making. Could you please tell me how I'd go about doing this? I'd like to try giving it a shot myself, if I can.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
i have a couple of video tutorials with resources in my imports thread, towards the bottom in the 'other downloads' section

edit - also Wither Wither was able to compile something for himself a few days ago, they might be interested in playing with this

Wither

Content Creator
i have a couple of video tutorials with resources in my imports thread, towards the bottom in the 'other downloads' section

edit - also Wither Wither was able to compile something for himself a few days ago, they might be interested in playing with this
You vastly overestimate my abilities, and while I am flattered, I fear I may dissappoint. But I can certainly see if I can get this working at some point later tonight when I have the time.

UPDATE: I tried compiling the code you listed the same way I did for the straightshooter mod but it doesn't seem to do anything. I'm afriad I'm not savvy enough with actionscript to know how to make it into a workable .as file. I haven't worked with code in literal years, it might as well be arcane runes to me.

Last edited:

sby

Content Creator
Coder
this definitely is not a compile ready snippet of code. needs a little bit of organizing and wrapping it into a function and doing main.addEnterFramePersist(snippet);

sby

Content Creator
Coder
oh yeah, here you go

also, anyone know if i have another mod that took this spot on the main menu?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
so i will probably note this as an replaced mod, as i want to proxy the same function this uses for moremoods so i can make her eyes go lower than usual in a clean way. trying to make depressed and submissive, so adding this rolleye button to moremoods would be easy to provide the features of both mods without conflict.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.