Rise of the Tomb Raider Sheer Top and fully nude...sorta... (1 Viewer)

fonglee

Content Creator
EDIT by moderator on 31 July 2019:
In a post dated DEC 8, 2018, vergil said
"
Fonglee deleted his mods here and instead uploaded them on nexus.
This is what I could find with a quick google search:
Sheer Outfits
"
End of EDIT

This is a Resorep mod for ROTTR that makes the desert and dark tank tops slightly see through when clean and dry but much more so when wet and dirty. :smile:

It works with Vergil's and Veironn's mods as well, just add mine last, with 3 things changed. You lose the tat's on her arms as well as the tiger print on her shirt and the icey blue cat's eyes. The eyes affect all outfits in game and mine are green. If you prefer his, just don't overwrite the 1721383.dds file or if you would rather not change her eyes at all, delete it instead.

Now onto the sorta part...hehe...these files come with a bit of a bonus in the form of a skin for the AOD outfit that you open by finishing the game once.

The only difference is the AOD skin that comes with it, or if all you want is the nude or sheer AOD outfit by itself then just download that but either way all of these require Resorep. :smile:

And another bonus file, this time a sheer tombraider 2 outfit.

This mod needs the texture settings set to 'Very High' to get it to work.

Last edited by a moderator:

klassiersieb

Club Regular
fonglee fonglee

If I play the game a second time and play with AOD Lara, she is full nude. Is it right ?

If I play the first time with AOD Lara , she is transparency . Correct, too ?

fonglee

Content Creator
fonglee fonglee

If I play the game a second time and play with AOD Lara, she is full nude. Is it right ?

If I play the first time with AOD Lara , she is transparency . Correct, too ?

No, that's not the way it works, although it would be quite cool if it did! :smile:

You can't even get the AOD outfit the first time you play through the game, it unlocks when when you finish it. Now if you want to play with transparency OR nude then just download either of the first 2 files as well as both AOD files. Unzip the first file and inside it is a folder named "Modded", copy that folder and paste it to your Resorep install (I installed it directly into my C: drive) next unzip both AOD files and inside them you will find a single dds file. Now you can copy whatever dds file you wish to play as (nude OR sheer) and paste it into your Resorep's Modded folder (where ever you put it) and start the game.

Hope that was of some help to you, if you have any problems getting it to work feel free to ask again! :wink:

Oh, I almost forgot, I play on ultra settings which I suppose could effect if this mod is usable on lower settings, I'm not really sure...but the AOD outfit will definitely work for all of them, crystal copy and pasted the same texture from core's original game right down to the size. I spent hour's combing through 6500 thumbnail's looking for the normal maps dds file before I remembered that I made this for Sparedlife's DXT5 meshes and that was the whole point behind them! :rolleyes:

LOL

fonglee

Content Creator
Hello everyone how are you supposed to get this to work anyway

Ok, since you didn't provide any details and are new here I'll try to explain all the details for you...first thing you need is Resorep Resorep

Unzip that to your C: drive, inside you will see that there are a couple of folders, pick the 1 that matches your version of windows and open it. Right click on the Resorep file and open it. Once it's running look down near the bottom to find an add application button and click on it which opens a browser tab. Now find where you have rottr installed on your system and open the main folder and look for the ROTTR.exe and click on it, then the open button in the browser tab. Next, right below the add application button is where it looks for your Modded textures folder, you can leave that as default or change it, up to you but I changed mine to C:\Modded just because I find it easier to browse to. That's it for Resorep!

Now download my mod and unzip it to Resorep's Modded textures folder and then start your game! If it works for you then go give Ray Wing a like, he deserves it! :smile:

Captain Si

Vivacious Visitor
Hello everyone as I didn't put before what I have and windows 10, I have ROTTR bottomless and this mod
What do I do now thank you to all who can help

Mick Budarrap

Avid Affiliate
You need to open the Resorep file with Java. If you don't already have it installed, the readme file in the .zip will have the URL for where you can download a number of versions of Java. Download Java, install Java, then when you right-click Resorep.jar, select open-with, and pick Java, and that will get it running.

Past that though, you're on your own because I haven't gotten it to work. I've gotten resorep to start, but when I pick the application to run (I'm assuming ROTTR.exe, if I'm wrong I'd appreciate someone setting me straight) I get a "NoSuchFileException: dx11proxy64.dll" error. So far all the solutions I've found online (reinstalling Java, moving the resorep directory, changing the readonly status of the directories, breaking a mirror on a black cat's head under a stepladder) haven't done the trick.

fonglee

Content Creator
when I open Resorep file I see unpacker ?

Hmm, not sure what you're trying to say here, when you open Resorep file (Does that mean inside the windows 10 folder? or just the file you downloaded from link I gave you above?) you see unpacker (do you have any compression software installed, like winrar 7zip etc?)

Do you have windows installed in a language other than english by any chance?
It seems to me like it's a language issue, unpacker may be the way it's phrased in your language.

fonglee

Content Creator
You need to open the Resorep file with Java. If you don't already have it installed, the readme file in the .zip will have the URL for where you can download a number of versions of Java. Download Java, install Java, then when you right-click Resorep.jar, select open-with, and pick Java, and that will get it running.

Past that though, you're on your own because I haven't gotten it to work. I've gotten resorep to start, but when I pick the application to run (I'm assuming ROTTR.exe, if I'm wrong I'd appreciate someone setting me straight) I get a "NoSuchFileException: dx11proxy64.dll" error. So far all the solutions I've found online (reinstalling Java, moving the resorep directory, changing the readonly status of the directories, breaking a mirror on a black cat's head under a stepladder) haven't done the trick.

No, ROTTR.exe is definitely the right one, only other thing I can think of is to make sure DX12 is turned off in settings...

Are you running on W 10 or W 7?
Works just fine here on W 7...

Mick Budarrap

Avid Affiliate
No, ROTTR.exe is definitely the right one, only other thing I can think of is to make sure DX12 is turned off in settings...

Are you running on W 10 or W 7?
Works just fine here on W 7...

Windows 10. I hadn't switched off DX12 in the settings - so I did that, but I'm still getting the same error. Because I didn't have any other ideas, I tried both 64 and 32 versions, from both the Windows 10 program and the Win 7 x64 Win 8 etc directory - it keeps saying there's a missing dx11proxy.

I'm guessing the dx11proxy files that are in the same directory as resorep.jar are supposed to be there, completely happy to be there, and don't have to be moved to another directory?

Mick Budarrap

Avid Affiliate
I'm afraid I've tried that - in the same directory as the .exe, then up through the directories into the directx folder and further. Same result each time, sorry to say. Frustrating.

Well, process of elimination, since we know it works on Windows 7 - can anyone confirm they have it running on Windows 10?

BoobsLover

Casual Client
Im using Windows 10 and works fine for me.you installed the x64 and x86 versions of Java? Install both and try again.

fonglee

Content Creator
First of all, it's great to see other people here chiming in on trying get this working for Mick, that's something I always liked about this place! :wink:

Ok, I'm running W 7 64bit and I didn't have to jump through ANY hoops to get Resorep working, which MIGHT have something to do where I installed it and the games that I'm using it on. They're all in the root directory of C: as in C:\Resorep C:\The rise of the tomb raider C:\Modded and G:\Nier Automata. I never install games to the default program files directory. (C; is a SSD, G: is a spinning rust drive)

Mick, where do you have both the game and Resorep on your computer? And could you try installing them to C: that way the only difference is W 10, assuming you have room for another game on C:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.