Ringdivas (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter coalminer
  • Start date
  • Watchers 5
C

coalminer

some of their videos are rather enjoyable although slightly more expensive, indeed it is hard to find information on their wrestlers outside their website... their websites besides the videos and news sections are hardly updated

laine

Potential Patron
any reviews on their videos? looks good from the pictures, is their wrestling realistic and not like those slow motion stuff? interested in buying some of their stuff Cali Danger looks mad hot :yaeh am not durnk:

Ring Divas has good quality but the price and time it takes to receive the download can have you going elsewhere, plus it keeps opening and closing custom match offers.

Pervertx

Potential Patron
Probably a dead thread, but anyone know anything about schoolgurlz mandi and hollie? The matches they're in seem to indicate some history and tag team matches but they don't have anything more about it.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Probably a dead thread, but anyone know anything about schoolgurlz mandi and hollie? The matches they're in seem to indicate some history and tag team matches but they don't have anything more about it.
Just a couple of models who I would assume are no longer in the wrestling or custom business anymore. Not sure if there's any other info to dig up.

rebel1

Teacher
Wrestlers like Shantelle Taylor, Lovely Lacey, Rain, and Amy Love have been trained in many of the older videos. The newer stuff is pretty bad. They're all basically just pretty faces trying to wrestle. Destiny Dumon, my favourite wrestler, recently retired. Even though she was only an amateur wrestler, I thought she did a good job. I recommend buying a video or two, one older and one newer. Give it a try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.