Ringdivas (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter coalminer
  • Start date
  • Watchers 5
C

coalminer

any reviews on their videos? looks good from the pictures, is their wrestling realistic and not like those slow motion stuff? interested in buying some of their stuff Cali Danger looks mad hot :yaeh am not durnk:

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
I found it has A LOT of slow motion stuff. I enjoy their roster but their customs are too pricy, i have a problem with that.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
They have some of the best looking models around, but if you prefer realistic wrestling I advise you to stay away. Most of the action is stiff and phony looking. A lot of the girls are untrained models and it shows. This is especially true with their newer stuff (anything released in the last couple of years or so). Again, their models are unquestionably gorgeous, but they're not wrestlers.

Gopher

Potential Patron
ALot of the older videos have trained wrestlers like Shantelle Taylor, Lovely Lacey, Rain, and Amy Love. The newer stuff kind of sucks. They are all pretty much just pretty faces attempting to wrestle. My favorite wrestler Destiny Dumon just retired. Even though she was only an amatuer wrestler, she did a pretty good job in my opinion. I say purchase a video or two, an older one and a newer one. Give it a shot.

C

coalminer

hmm thanks for the input, will try the cheaper older videos first before anything else.

M

M42

My biggest gripe with RingDivas is that there's kind of a same-ness to a lot of their matches. Go watch any number of their recent videos and you're pretty much guaranteed to see a collar-and-elbow tie-up, a camel clutch, a Boston crab, a full nelson, an uppercut low blow from behind, and a crotch stomp in every one, with the occasional Shattered Dreams crotch punt in the corner for variety. I understand that most of the girls aren't trained wrestlers and the company wants to limit the action to safer moves that protect them, but come on. Variety is the spice of life. Find a way to shake things up a bit.

I'd still recommend their videos (especially their Complete Destruction and Bra & Thong Destruction clips), but those girls desperately need to get some new move-sets.

Gopher

Potential Patron
LOL M42. Every match IS the same 5 moves. Their custom videos are the same as well, either POV, complete destruction of a wrester, which is basically the same as the Ragdoll series or utlimate low blows. Also it seemed like Sam Sexton was involved in 2 of the 3 matches in every event, like Diva Mania and Diva Rumble. It was Sam Sexton overkill.

M

M42

LOL M42. Every match IS the same 5 moves. Their custom videos are the same as well, either POV, complete destruction of a wrester, which is basically the same as the Ragdoll series or utlimate low blows. Also it seemed like Sam Sexton was involved in 2 of the 3 matches in every event, like Diva Mania and Diva Rumble. It was Sam Sexton overkill.

You noticed that, too. Don't get me wrong--Sam Sexton plays a great heel, and I was bummed out to learn that she's evidently retiring, but I'm pretty sure she wasn't the only heel on the roster.

Face-Kick

Potential Patron
It's the irritating and pointless commentary and the presence of a ref that bothers me. For me, there's a difference between pro-wrestling that's all about the wrestling and pro-wrestling that's all about the sexy. For the former, a commentary and a referee are fine; indeed I'd find it weird without them. But when a company is clearly producing stuff for a fetish market, then I want the wrestling to be all about the sexy. All too often, Ringdivas suck the sexy out their videos by the addition of the commentary and having a ref in the ring.

Gopher

Potential Patron
I don't mind the ref or commentators. I just think they need better audio for the girls wrestling. I would like to hear them better in the ring.

----------------

Avid Affiliate
they tend to keep on the safe side with their videos, meaning that there is rarely ever a power move seen. its submissions and crotch stomps. EVERY time lol

C

coalminer

haven got the time to check back here, bought quite abit of their videos.

their videos follow a rather standard "storyline/plot" so it can get kind of stale in awhile, nonetheless although sometimes it can be obvious that the moves they are pulling off is fake, there is an attempt to hide it by physically blocking the camera and hitting somewhere else to add the sound effects.

some of the women are rather goodish wrestlers like sayuri (did she appear on some other wrestling shows before? looks familar) and sam sexton

their pricing systems seems to be the same throughout and the customs can be priced rather steeply

to sum it up, incase anyone from the future has the same question as i do, give it a shot, grab some of the cheaper videos then decide for yourself whether its worth to buy more.

thanks all for the input, i certainly did enjoy the videos to some extent, not the best out there but not the worst for sure.

Gopher

Potential Patron
My favorite match ever from Ring Divas is Destiny vs Suicide. Loved everything about that match from beginning to end. LOved how Destiny was so worn out and exhausted towards the end. She was totally defeated by the much smaller Suicide. oved how Suicide would run and throw her body into Destiny, she did that a few times in the match. I also liked Destiny vs Sam in their first match.

mobius212

Potential Patron
Something odd (to me, at least) about Ringdivas?

Does anyone else find it kind of strange that no information about their current roster exists outside of their site, or that their wrestlers haven't appeared anywhere else at all? It's understandable for places like SKW or Ladyfist, since those are mostly 'normal' girls (save for SKW's guests), but Ringdivas seems to be a somewhat bigger and well-funded site, so it just seems odd that their wrestler's don't seem to exist outside of their site.

Or maybe I'm just overthinking this, haha

>_>

Gopher

Potential Patron
I am sorry, Gopher, we have had this happen once before. Following precedent, I'm removing all the personal pages and stuff of the wrestlers. Sometimes they don't like their personal and their wrestling things to be connected. Thank you for understanding. -Raden

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dan Femwrestlingfan

Ring Divas is a good company but their commentary on anything but their custom matches annoys me. I get that they are trying to make it look more like a "sexy WWE" but it kills the fantasy for me. The only videos that don't do that are their custom matches. Most of the ones I have seen are good but they are rediculously expensive, especially in this day and age when most don't ask for more than $1 a minute 40 bucks for a video that is less than a half hour and spends almost 5 minutes between opening and closing credits and doesn't deduct that from the advertised time.... Honestly if you are on a budget I don't recommend them.

C

crazyman

Ringdivas download question

So...this may be a stupid question but how do the Ringdiva downloads work after you purchase one.

Does it charge on your card and then email you the link like slammin?

or does it bill you?

I would love to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.