reverse cowgirl ejaculation + dildo accessory (1 Viewer)

NarevKenoki

Potential Patron
hey everyone

I'm sure all of you know of Dante's Reverse Cowgirl mod. I have a request concerning the mod.

Is it possible to make the guy cum? I personally don't have the skills to edit the mod, but I think it would be a good idea to sync it with the normal ejaculation of the blowed penis.

Also, is it possible for someone to try to fix the dildo from that mod? It kinda looks like the hand is either floating or growing from the guys chest, so maybe moving it a little or changing the animation will help.

I'd be grateful for any of these things :)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
If something needs to be fixed on one of MY mods, you'll have to ask me directly ;).

And it Is possible to make him appear to give her a creampie. Simple as setting a secondary animation that activates when he cums, but you wont see anything. Would that suffice?

As for the dildo accessory, I can tweak it, but nobody said anything about it looking wierd in the mvement.

NarevKenoki

Potential Patron
that would be great - do I have to send you a message or post in one of your import threads to request? :)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
You already have by posting it here. First things first, I have to see if it is even possible to have a cum trigger. I got a guy for that ;D

Shade

Content Creator
Without having tried it, I believe it is possible, yes. I know you'd mentioned the idea before so I had started looking into it. Kona's ejaculate feature is pretty complex, so I'm not 100% sure whether I'd be able to hack into that and create a new 'source' to ejaculate from. But there is a Boolean I can tap into in order to trigger any custom animations you've made. If all you want is an animation you've created to play on cum, then I should be able to do it; coding wise it would just be like the Navi Mod I set up for you.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Shade said:
Without having tried it, I believe it is possible, yes. I know you'd mentioned the idea before so I had started looking into it. Kona's ejaculate feature is pretty complex, so I'm not 100% sure whether I'd be able to hack into that and create a new 'source' to ejaculate from. But there is a Boolean I can tap into in order to trigger any custom animations you've made. If all you want is an animation you've created to play on cum, then I should be able to do it; coding wise it would just be like the Navi Mod I set up for you.
cum generation is possible, breast expansion has some code it. though i will admit it is a bit cumbersome.

Shade

Content Creator
sby said:
cum generation is possible, breast expansion has some code it. though i will admit it is a bit cumbersome.

It's more about my time, skill level, and understanding of the code. ;)

NarevKenoki

Potential Patron
all your ideas are cool!

I personally think the simplest would be best, with the guy stopping etc., but with cum it would be more realistic :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.